Exclusive ROOZ Signature Logos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JonoStan96, Mar 25, 2015.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Hey fellas, what do we think about having special signatures for those who have achieved great things on the track at ROOZ. We already have the über awesome Race of Champions logo, however I think it would be nice if each Divisionary winner has a special commemorative logo. Perhaps after this season one could carry one with the RX-7 to signify they were top dawg last season, and have to remove it once they are no longer champion. Not just that, a special logo for the winning team captain (and vice captain) would be good too. I'm sadly terrible at photoshop depite many hours of practice, what do you think @Beau_Albert and @Mister_Bond_747?

Just a thought that popped up.

Cheers, Jono.
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Think its an epic idea! If he is up to it, think i'll leave it to bond as judging by the ROC signature, he is clearly the master! Im only great with the basics and video editing side :) Another possible signature option as well is one of the Major ROOZ events, HTO and SOO winning captain/driver for example
  3. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    heh, nice handball bobo. ;) I know you've got your hands full with the video edits, but your also up to the task.

I think we can work something out, time allowing. Possibly something like a generic trophy for the div winners. like an RX7 trophy silhouette(no team colours), but with DIV number custom. Or a gold vehicle w/ trophy base???
    Another idea could be a trophy that incorporates the RACEONOZ logo, considering it's the main event for the forum. I would prefer this as each season the trophy remains the same, thus keeping workload down:confused:.

I don't mind spending a little more time on something that will last a few seasons, like the BJH, the SOO and Hi-Tec Oils logos could be similar in detail.

But yeah, definitely happy to help Johno as time permits.:thumbsup:

I'll be even more motivated if the mods chuck me a coupon to SELBY, I'm in the market for a pedal upgrade. :p
    Beau_Albert and JonoStan96 like this.
  4. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    That's awesome mate, I like the idea of the gold plated RX-7, that would look insane! I'd be pretty honoured if there was one done for SOO, thanks for the support mate :)
    Viperzed likes this.
  5. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Haha, ill certainly create some and see what we all think, don't worry :)
  6. JonoStan96

PSN ID