Division 4 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'll give Tank and sparkles equal 13th/14th combined. 2.5 points each.
  2. fubbles888

fubbles888 Guest

OK, I will sit out the next round. That's not a problem with me.
  3. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    I am sorry @DekGT5mad you did the same with me and i never listened tbh and i have no issues what so ever. You need to stop telling people to buy new routers money doesnt grow on trees, its basically saying @fubbles888 you have to buy another router or you cant race. We have acknowledged the issue but in all honesty I am not trying to be rude I am just saying its going to far in some ways.
    @fubbles888 dont feel the need to sit out buddy
    Mario, Watto64 and t_b_williams like this.
  4. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Great to see you understand.when you get your new router,call me on the number i've PM'd you if you need any help configuring it
  5. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    That's BS that you have no issues. I've seen your idea of "no issues" and it certainly isn't so when you lag,can't see people,etc,etc. Don't sprout off about things you know nothing about and have an arrogant attitude to it.
    NOBODY said anything about him not being able to race,he has made that decision himself because he's sick off cleaning people up every week,he's being considerate which you never seemed to be in the MX-5 season when you kept lagging or had to keep leaving because people below you couldn't see you
  6. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
  7. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Sticking up for other drivers, people with the ports have the problems ive hosted 12 person league races this season with 0 dramas :)
  8. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
  9. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Sh*ts going down
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok lads settle down.

dek, we do appreciate your efforts in trying to help everyone with this, but for some of the guys upgrading the way that might be necessary is perhaps out of reach for a range of reasons. I know you understand that so please don't let the frustration of the network, or what others might be limited by, show in frustration to our other members.

For anyone who is having issues, please understand Dek is/has tried his best to help and if it can't be done then tell him. Keeping the lines of conversation open Is the best way rather than getting frustrated with the network and more importantly, each other.

That said, if your connection is an issue, I think that once your room gets past a certain time, with the strongest host and it's just not working for everyone you need to get started so it's not too late for everyone.

Cheers stu
    Ad2mny, garyw61 and disturboed like this.
  11. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
  12. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    @fubbles888 - PM me your address and I will send you my old Netgear WNDR3700 router to see if it fixes your issue. If it does, you are welcome to keep it.

I hosted many seasons/events with this unit with zero issues.

Of course, check with your parents if it's ok first!
  13. sparklehead83

sparklehead83 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    on the subject of routers, I was thinking about buying a new one (mines 4 years old and was the cheapest one available at the time) any suggestions??
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  15. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    That about sums it up. Good luck all!
  16. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Hey guys, just a heads-up that World Cup Fever has got me bad, but I will still race tonight.

If we don't start right on time though I will use this round as a dropped round.
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  17. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Bugger @garyw61 i was gonna get you to open a practice room cause i'm watching the f1 on foxtel play,hoping they'll finish in time,but was gonna open at 8pm no matter what. If you can open a room until I do it would be good, otherwise the guy's might be hassling by message, lol
    garyw61 likes this.
  18. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Can the guy's who needed to be down the bottom due to blocked ports wait until they can see nearly all are into the race lobby tonight please so we can get going as close as possible to on time. Cheers, oh,and @Tanktex had me help him configure his new router so he should be all good tonight
    Ad2mny likes this.
  19. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    good thing i am not div 4 ;)
  20. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hey guys I'm still on the goldy so won't be back to race tonight. Good luck everyone
    Footlong_warrior likes this.