Season 5 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by KoAStR, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

I can't make Oct.8, I'll be knee-deep in empty cans on mount Paralytic for the annual Boganthurst pilgrimage.

GO SKAAIIIIFEEYYYY ! ! ! :p

Happy to race mid-week or just postpone 1 week.
  2. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I gotta say, if most of the guys don't mind pushing it back 1 week I'd appreciate it, but yeah, I don't want to stuff anyone around too much, it would just be cool if I was only missing one round as opposed to two, that way I could just drop that round at the end of the season (can you drop rounds not attended?)
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I think we should postpone it for a week at least, bit hard for Snake to duck out of his own wedding reception during the speeches to do the race, not everyone would see it as justifiable as we here would. Snake you could take ya ps3 with ya on the honey moon, a bloke needs at least 1 hour's break from it to build his stamina back up lol. Put it up to all divisions to see if they wouldn't mind starting 2 weeks later, I would like all divisions to be running the same week most of the season. I now a few new guys are keen to get started but they can always have pre season meets if they wish. The new update is bringing new content we may want to include in the series so waiting a couple of weeks to start will mean it comes the week after our first race. We going to see Bathurst??? or 70s or 2011 Holden and Fords???? Doubt Yoshi been listning to us Aussies on Gt planet but I wish.
  4. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Haha, Bonus that was just an all around amusing post mate, two thumbs up! In regards to taking the PS3 on the honeymoon, might be a bit touchy packing the wheel and everything to go with it, then palming off the missus to go racing with you lads, would be the shortest marriage in history, even shorter than Britney Spears marriage to that bloke, haha!
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Anon doing a video shoot for series5 promo tonight @8, message him with ya PSN if you want in. We can only host about 14 people successfully so if you want to star in this clip get in quick.
  6. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Friend requests have been sent.
    Jezza and Small_Fryz you guys have no space on your friends list; might need to make room for your hosts.
  7. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

lol ive never got any room on my list anymore, its full up, but i can find a couple of weirdo's to delete.

im happy with the league plans being held back 1 week, that means im only gonna miss 1 race which is good.

oh, do the eastern states have daylight savings now? if you's do you'll probably have to change the starting times in the race information area. i know WA is 3 hours behind the eastern states when theyve got daylight savings

also, i havent picked a colour yet. can the rest of us pick any colour we want, or is there a certain pick?
  8. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Driver added to Division 1 ;)

Forum ID: WINNER
    PSNID: IWINNUMBER1
  9. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

oh cool, didnt know he was joining in. he's one of my new friends lol. this league just got a bit faster :eek:
  10. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

okay going to perth now, ill see you's when i get back

also, the 2.0 update thats coming looks really good, so much goodness that makes the game even better :)
  11. xNeVeR_eNoUgHx

xNeVeR_eNoUgHx Brett

Sorry guys, I'm going to pull the pin on this season. Didn't realise it would take so long to commence, and with Forza 4 (can I say that in here? hehe) dropping this week, my focus and energies will be with that. Hope you guys have a good season! Thanks to Outta/Koastr for the work they put in behind the scenes to get the season up and running, especially as they are not even competing this time round.
  12. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Later NeverEnough, have a good one!
  13. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    No worried NeverEnough. Hope to see you back next season.
    So, with that, are there any takers for backup host duties?

Also, I'm thinking of setting up a room one night a week for anyone looking for mid-week practice. It would be good to get everyone involved but understandably it's not always possible to get a time where everyone is free, plus some may prefer to practice on their own etc.

Maybe on a Wednesday or Thursday night. Any interest in this?
  14. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I'd be very keen for some practice Flood. Any weeknight would be fine for me. Keep us posted.
  15. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Will be having a lengthy session tonight at around 9 for those who are keen.
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    mind if i join you again tonight chev???
  17. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

No probs at all!
  18. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Rookie

Checking back to see whats happening!

Looking forward to the race this weekend.
  19. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Room open in 30 mins for practice.
  20. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Rookie

What time is the race tonight?

Edit: Found it lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.