Division 7 Season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hi guys. Just a note, the first post has been updated with qually and race start times. :)
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Who was saying last night they are running a controller???
  3. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    talking during a race is a BIG NO... NO
    Easyprey007 and JonoStan96 like this.
  4. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Disable mic's.
    As a positive side note, it will improve race room connections and limit instances of lag as happened last night.
  5. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
  6. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    We talk prior and post race, mics are turned off during race, I didn't realise in my time here that that this was a crime??? :eek::eek::eek:

@NAACS we have found it makes no difference at all to our rooms, I used to run religously with mics disabled. And found just as many if not more issues when they weren't, so we just run with the enabled in our rooms. This is Div 7 (no sheep stations here!!!), we are all happy the way we run it and that is all that matters. Unless I get a specific complaint our room settings stand.
    Peter Wise likes this.
  7. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  8. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Fair enough. Im just used to having them disabled. 12 in 12 on track last night.
    I only looked into your chat as I'd heard there were issues again.
    Your room, your setup. No complaints or finger pointing from my end.
    :)
  9. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    We had 3 attempts at setting a room up, we had several drivers friend each other at the beginning of the session, and this lead to boots, and incompatibility issues. I tried explaining that all new friends need to reboot. And we had one driver with serious lag issues in general, I will be directing him to some threads to try and improve his setup/issues. As far as I could tell those who rebooted had little issue, me included.

It was not a perfect night, but I have had a lot worse nights too.
    Peter Wise likes this.
  10. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    What a race that was last night. I was ecstatic with the result, my ROOZ Sunday league debut, and i won the race, wasn't expecting that at all. Quali for me was great, managed to get P2, but i was a bit disappointed i didn't get pole because i knew i could get very low 12's. The race started well for me, i managed to get up into P1, and from there i extended a gap out to Pat of about 5 seconds. Come lap 3 the tables turned as i had a spin coming onto the main straight, and my lead of 5 seconds turned into a deficit of 5 seconds. I stayed in P2 until the pit stops forever keeping the gap at about 4 seconds. Fortunately, coming into the pits Pat had a spin, and it allowed me to jump into P1. From there I just kept to myself extending the gap from 5 seconds out to about 15 seconds, and then back to 11 seconds when i had a spin with about 3 laps to go. But as i came across the finish line to be the first person to take the flag, i was so happy with the results as i wasn't expecting it at all. Thanks to everyone who came out and race last night, it was great fun, and i look forwards to racing with you all each weekend.
    Also, for those of you that were in the PCARS GT3 challenge on Friday night, i think this makes up for my last corner error
    Clevohead likes this.
  11. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Thats an oldie but a goodie.
    Users do forget this and just add friends live. But without the reboot its just like they aren't on your friends list.
    Good call.
    Clevohead likes this.
  12. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Nathan don't forget my mistake that led to you getting me through a divebomb ay
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  15. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Pat plz dont race the next couple of races so I can get top spot haha
  16. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    I was having a look at the replay today, and i noticed a massive laggy incident, anyone able to shed some light on what happened? (just curious because it meant i was able to bolt away from the rest of the field)
  17. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Yeah we had an incident involving Bevo, and easyprey I believe, there may have been some incompatibility there, from what I remember in the race I got punted royally up the straight into turn 1, and bevo was going past me in reverse :eek:I think that may have been when easy got booted.
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  18. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    I got spun around and had to reverse till it was safe to turn back around
    Clevohead likes this.
  19. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    that's interesting, all i saw was @Blondie_Racing racing come flying past, having been lag punted off
  20. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    I could show you if I knew how to upload a video.. Lap 21