PCARS GT3 Challenge

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Ad2mny, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Great battles in group a. Unfortunate disconnect by @Noxrai. VH too quick mate couldn't hold off the juggernaut but gave it a fair crack. Very tense clean racing. Was a good night.
    TDZdave and TheJuzzy like this.
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I think the reason it got dark was because of the extra practise session
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  3. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Good racing tonight fellas. Shame about the dropouts with a rubbish night for PSN.

Had some great mid pack battles trying to come back through after my car just lost all grip on lap 2 first corner and sent me deep into the gravel backwards. Had to wait for everyone to pass before I could join. After that the car was glued to the track trying to chase everyone down. That big ass Bentley just sucks all the down force out of the front end when your close behind so had a bit of trouble turning in for a few laps. Backed off and made a charge. I lost all on screen data at about lap 6 so I didn't have a clue what fuel, laps, position, tyre temps, brakes temps I was running. When race ended I was like damn..... Was hoping for another lap so I could have a crack at second. Did a :27.5 on lap 5 so that'll be my fastest lap as I wouldn't have a clue what my other ones were.

Really enjoyed tonight, probably one of the cleanest races I've been in for a while. Well done to all, and to giant for pole, win and fastest lap.
    Ad2mny and TheJuzzy like this.
  4. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    that's ok Beau, not sure what your on about nothing bad seen from my end ;)

after running some laps at Monza with Giant after the race I think next week will be a lot closer then people expect, the cars are within 3kph of each other in the speed trap and that all comes down to aero preference, that update screwed things a bit but otherwise was great fun,
    Ad2mny and Beau_Albert like this.
  5. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Hey guys!

Was having heaps of fun last night mainly due @thebigRAGOO_14 and I having an absolutely epic battle. I unfortunately got disconnected when it really started getting interesting with @vh_mik .

I really hope this game can sort out it's game crashing and disconnections issues. Has ruined a few too many peoples races so far.
    Anyway apart from an unfortunate mistake at the beginning it was some really close, fun and clean racing.

edit: @Ryzza5 thanks for the audio feedback on the last video. I actually had no idea my mic audio wasn't coming through in stereo. I think I sorted out the problem. Hope it sounds better on this one.

Here is my point of view of the race. Enjoy!
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  6. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Bentley says NO!!! listen to the pur. Nah good to see it from your perspective nox. Great fun. Few little bumps there mate but I didn't even feel a thing.
    Ad2mny and Noxrai like this.
  7. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Dissapointed with my result last night :( Qualified 2nd happily after no practice and never been to that track before only 1 second off redeemer (at most 4 tenths if i finished my lap ;) ). Had a great start and stuck with redeemer before firing down his inside at Melbourne. Kept out front for a few laps and got myself to a 2 second gap but then my hud went, continued on for 5 more seconds and my whole screen went black. I waited a few seconds but realised i might start hitting other cars and had to quit out........Pcars has been absolutely fine so far but they really need to troubleshoot their patches
    Ad2mny likes this.
  8. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    lolI I had millimeter gaps on you into some of those braking zones. i can't say my but cheeks weren't clenching :laugh::laugh::roflmao::roflmao:
  9. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    I really had to put in work the first 2 sectors to try have enough room to drive my lines in last sector.
  10. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Was really awesome seeing how strong the Bentley was in the straights.....hmm I don't think awesome is the right word. Annoying, yeah that suits it better :p:p
  11. finchy

finchy Rookie

Think that battle pack for 3rd saved me and second place.
    During the race im watching the map thinking "go on, over and under eachother, fight fight!" haha
    Ad2mny and Noxrai like this.
  12. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    first 3 laps of room 2, more to come later in the week,
    SEIDO463, TheJuzzy and Giant slayer like this.
  13. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Would love to participate in this! Not sure I would be up to scratch at all though lol
  14. finchy

finchy Rookie

1.36.157 monza McLaren gt3
  15. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    36 or 46???
  16. finchy

finchy Rookie

Yep my bad 46
  17. bencrow-

bencrow- Rookie

PSN ID
    bencrow-
    You had me scared then, I thought I was doing bad laps at a 1:48
    TheJuzzy, finchy and Giant slayer like this.
  18. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    just to compare my pace, did a 5 lap run in the McLaren, stock set up. 1:51:71

I have some work to do!
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  19. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    What do you need to do @SEIDO463 is pick a car that you want to use and go do the time trial at Bathurst then send @Ad2mny a private message of your time what car you're using an number and he will locate you in one of the two room
    SEIDO463 and Ad2mny like this.
  20. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    well that's 3 very different cars in the 1.46 bracket,
    bencrow- and finchy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.