PCARS Division 3 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Ad2mny, Sep 5, 2015.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I'll remove his points. But even I could have told you where he belonged and that was div 1!
    George likes this.
  2. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Yeah car was done after that. My car had already received a ton of damage when someone smacked me in the backend on lap 2 and punted me deep into the sand on the left hand hairpin when I was with the leaders, which took all of my rear down force, so car was highly unstable in braking areas, and coming up behind I thought you'd brake early so went to move out and the rear just stepped out and I had to jump off the brakes to avoid smashing you, so hard turned it and hoped it didn't rebound off the wall into you. After that she was done.
  3. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    I didn't realise that we could get aero damage with the settings we were running.
  4. vh_mik

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Well I had no rear end afterwards at all so it must effect it to some point.
  5. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Not doubting you mate, it just never occurred to me is all.
  6. vh_mik

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Lol or it could of been me just getting majorly p*ssed for being punted and was driving sloppy
    beakeroo likes this.
  7. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Sorry for the stuff around m8. It was all a bit of a last minute thing. You gotta love us Bloody newbies lol
  8. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    You're probably right about the aero, I'm much more a gamer than a racer tbh. I'm learning new stuff all the time lol.
  9. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Hey man did you look at the replay on that we hardly touch and you shot out of site. I was unsure what to do as was a glitch more than an incident
  10. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Thats cool. Its good to have another fast person to watch and learn off. Just looking at the table and doing some sums in my head for it.
    Also, when next season is being sorted into divisions. Is it all set on general pace or if you get in the top few you move up??
  11. vh_mik

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    I don't have the replay, all I know is that I braked, went to turn in and got smacked and went off into the sand. By time I turned car around everyone had cleared the corner. Could of been a glitch but don't know. But running in Gregs room, all these years I've been racing him I've never had issues with glitches when connected as we both have strong connections. Who knows. I'm not fussed about it now, just after second lap I was fuming as once you lose the front pack your not catching back up.
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

The winner automatically gets put up at least 1 div. Then based on championship standings and lap times drivers are shifted to minimise spread of pace in each div. Given there is a lot of drivers out of division there will be plenty of shuffling. Not to mention i'm sure many more will be making the switch from GT6 to PCars over the holiday season so I expect the current 3 divs expand to 5.
    George likes this.
  13. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    It is based on finishing position, and your fastest laps. So all of the above.
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    @Flukyluke99 put in a great qually time, but was not sure there would be room in div1 so I gave him a run here. There is however plenty of room so for the final round you will be running in the div1 room.
    Flukyluke99 likes this.
  15. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    For the next round @ Dubai international the room setting will be
    [​IMG]
    TrackTime = 18.00
    Time progression = Real
    Weather = 1 slot
    Conditions = light cloud

There is still going to be a 60 minute practice session followed by an 15 minute qualify with a 59 lap race which should be the equivalent of around 90 minutes

A pitstop will be required to go the distance of the race as you will need more than 120 L to complete the race
    Suggestion:
    #1 testing should take place between 19:00 and 21:00 to figure out tire temperature
    #2 work out pit strategy and set tyre pressure appropriate to when you will come in for your pitstop
    #3 preset your pit strategy and tested out beforehand so you can get in and out of pits as quick as possible

Race hard drive clean and have fun
    good luck
    Ad2mny, Peuty and emuegg11 like this.
  16. Flukyluke99

Flukyluke99 Rookie

PSN ID
    Flukyluke99
    no problem...
    beakeroo likes this.
  17. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    And don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

:p
  18. Flukyluke99

Flukyluke99 Rookie

PSN ID
    Flukyluke99
    lol
  19. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    No probs mate I had issues with this track from day dot, and didn't want to ruin anyone's race due to one of my stuff ups. I raced the early laps, then once I got lapped I backed off and just ran around keeping out of peoples way.
  20. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Yep, you're a gent on the track Clevo, shame you're such a jerk everywhere else :roflmao: :thumbsup:
    Peuty and Clevohead like this.