M G
Last Activity:
Aug 26, 2018

M G

New Recruit, Male

M G was last seen:
Aug 26, 2018
    1. There are no messages on M G's profile yet.
  • About

I started simracing in mid 2002 with NR2002 with a US league which called itself NSRO. I left that place in January 2003 and joined another US league called ASRL, which was using the "then" new NR2003.
    In late 2003 i finally found an Australian league which went by the name of AusteamRacing and i stayed with them until 2013. The league was run by a fantastic generous gentleman by the name of Gavin Chatt.
    I was starting to get bored with sim racing as i had not had a break in almost 12 years and it was then i decided to try something different to see if my enthusiasm would come back, and for a short time it did.
    I joined an US run iRacing Indycar league called Team Lionheart and i stayed for one season.
    It was then i decided to take a fulltime break from simracing and i have not raced since sometime in 2015. Still not sure if i want to race again, i guess i will find out soon enough.
    I apologise for the "novel"....but i thought it might be a good if you guys had some idea of who you were racing against!

Signature

Mark Goodwin (MG)