SteveDrivingSlowly's Recent Activity

1. SteveDrivingSlowly liked krunch's post in the thread ACC Wednesday Season 5 - GT4 Sprint Challenge.

Hey all. If anyone is interested we have server 05 running Mixed class at Kyalami for tonight for some fun running :). Just search raceonoz...

Sep 16, 2020 at 8:40 PM
  2. SteveDrivingSlowly liked krunch's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

Yeah that was a cool season and was perfect for trying out both the new GT4 cars as well as some of the less used GT3's. Tons of excellent...

Sep 16, 2020 at 6:16 PM
  3. SteveDrivingSlowly liked fRZn's post in the thread Japanese Super GT.

Much to my (unsurprised) disappointment, Nissan were no where again at Motegi. I was happy to see Real Racing take another win though! It...

Sep 15, 2020 at 10:57 PM
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly liked CornfordCaster's post in the thread Japanese Super GT.

I'm new to Super GT this season after hearing so much about it the past few years and have really been sold on what I have seen so far. I'm...

Sep 15, 2020 at 10:56 PM
  5. SteveDrivingSlowly liked fRZn's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

Had a great time this season driving cars I wouldn't usually bother with, like the R-EX! Thanks for all of the effort that went into the...

Sep 15, 2020 at 6:52 PM
  6. SteveDrivingSlowly liked GentlemanJez's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

Go for it. I feel like I improved more racing than if I had just did practice. Worst case, you'll have me for company down the back.

Sep 15, 2020 at 2:14 PM
  7. SteveDrivingSlowly liked GentlemanJez's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

Was a lot of fun! Thanks to all who set this up and organised it all. Congrats to @Flamebadger @Cooper and @andyo450 on the results!...

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:57 PM
  8. SteveDrivingSlowly replied to the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

Come and race with us mate, it is the fastest way to learn! I started out here slow AF and just trying to learn how to lap without spinning...

Sep 15, 2020 at 11:28 AM
  9. SteveDrivingSlowly liked Daemoroth's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

You guys are so ridiculously fast, holy ****! Been keeping an eye on the results for this and the Wednesday races and trying to practice...

Sep 15, 2020 at 11:25 AM
  10. SteveDrivingSlowly liked Wally's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

Well done Flamebadger. I enjoyed the Ginetta last night. Not the best sounding car, but nice to drive.

Sep 15, 2020 at 11:24 AM
  11. SteveDrivingSlowly replied to the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

Thank you to all that competed in Season 3 - I hope you all had fun! We will soon have announcements out with details about what is...

Sep 15, 2020 at 6:45 AM
  12. SteveDrivingSlowly replied to the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

And that was season 3!!! Results of the last round here: RESULTS

Sep 14, 2020 at 10:04 PM
  13. SteveDrivingSlowly liked krunch's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

Hey all. I hope everyone is looking forward to the final round of Season 3 tonight :). We're at Nurburgring in a GT4. A random GT4 car...

Sep 14, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  14. SteveDrivingSlowly liked KoAStR's post in the thread Conduct notice.

Warnings have run out. Next indiscretion, snide remarks, or comments out of line, will incur instant bans.

Sep 14, 2020 at 11:03 AM
  15. SteveDrivingSlowly liked KoAStR's post in the thread Conduct notice.

I want all our members to know, both new and old, that if you feel discouraged from participating at ROOZ, we want to help, and you have...

Sep 14, 2020 at 11:03 AM