SteveDrivingSlowly's Recent Activity

1. SteveDrivingSlowly liked krunch's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

"firstName":"Neil", "lastName":"Faichney", "shortName":"FAI", # 9

Jul 6, 2020 at 9:14 PM
  2. SteveDrivingSlowly liked TakFR's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

"firstName":"Andrew", "lastName":"Macfarlane", "shortName":"MAC", # 86

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:17 PM
  3. SteveDrivingSlowly liked Andy's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

"firstName":"Andy", "lastName":"Stott", "shortName":"AST", # 66

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:17 PM
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly liked tezpez85's post in the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

"firstName":"Terry", "lastName":"Rayton", "shortName":"RAY", # 85 Can we ban custom skins? Server join lag is like waiting for the world...

Jul 6, 2020 at 1:41 PM
  5. SteveDrivingSlowly liked marty's post in the thread ACC Wednesdays seasons 4+.

Wednesdays seasons will start up again on the 8th of July. These will be run in 5 round blocks using the same track as the next Monday...

Jul 5, 2020 at 3:46 PM
  6. SteveDrivingSlowly replied to the thread ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries.

"firstName":"Steve", "lastName":"DrivingSlowly", "shortName":"SDS", # 999

Jul 5, 2020 at 3:46 PM
  7. SteveDrivingSlowly liked marty's post in the thread ACC Monday nights Season 2 Schedule, Entry List, Standings and Sign Up.

I was going to have a full week off, I can setup a server in any combo or format if people want to run something. Then the week after we...

Jul 5, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  8. SteveDrivingSlowly liked andyo450's post in the thread ACC Laguna Seca 90min Enduro Monday Season 2 rnd 15 (final round).

Yea great work Marty, Steve and anyone else involved. It was another fun season, really enjoyed it.

Jul 3, 2020 at 9:34 AM
  9. SteveDrivingSlowly liked hosko57's post in the thread hello from beginner in tassie.

hey, Just starting out on this sim racing thing. Been racing on the ps4 gt sport, project cars 2, f1 2019, Tony Stewart sprint car and...

Jul 2, 2020 at 11:19 PM
  10. SteveDrivingSlowly liked Ryzza5's post in the thread Reiza Automobilista 2.

[MEDIA] Just left Early Access today, the price is expected to go up 20% when the Steam Summer Sale ends. The Season Pass is insanely...

Jul 1, 2020 at 11:50 PM
  11. SteveDrivingSlowly liked Dan Medved's post in the thread ACC Laguna Seca 90min Enduro Monday Season 2 rnd 15 (final round).

Thanks heaps Marty, Steve and co for organising a sensational league. Looking forward to the next one :D

Jun 30, 2020
  12. SteveDrivingSlowly liked krunch's post in the thread ACC Laguna Seca 90min Enduro Monday Season 2 rnd 15 (final round).

Extremely well put Steve! I can only echo those sentiments. Thanks mate for your grats :). Back at ya for a close P2 in the Silver...

Jun 30, 2020
  13. SteveDrivingSlowly liked Paulfaus's post in the thread ACC Laguna Seca 90min Enduro Monday Season 2 rnd 15 (final round).

speaking from the AM class, I can always find a way of spinning or crashing if I look like doing better than I should! Gock was incredibly...

Jun 30, 2020
  14. SteveDrivingSlowly replied to the thread ACC Laguna Seca 90min Enduro Monday Season 2 rnd 15 (final round).

Hard to say, I still feel there are at least 5 drivers, possibly more, in it for the top spot, if they have good runs. For silver and am,...

Jun 30, 2020
  15. SteveDrivingSlowly liked marty's post in the thread ACC Laguna Seca 90min Enduro Monday Season 2 rnd 15 (final round).

I think the next main season we will run some success ballast per class. It wont be extreme amounts but it will likely mix up class winners...

Jun 30, 2020