t_b_williams's Recent Activity

1. t_b_williams liked stucar17's post in the thread DIVISION 1 - SEASON 6.

Shame to hear this guys.... All thats needed is a little respect from all drivers and accepting that 6th place (or whatever) is better...

Mar 18, 2019 at 2:14 PM
  2. t_b_williams liked v8power383's post in the thread PCARS-2 The GT3 1000km Endurance Series (Spaces Available).

With less than 2 weeks this will have to be moved along a lot quicker than it has been so please have a chat with your team mate and have a...

Mar 18, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  3. t_b_williams liked TheJuzzy's post in the thread DIVISION 1 - SEASON 6.

Yes redress happened, but race screwed for me and two others. Iwill admit I've stuffed up in the past, so I'm no angel but had to leave...

Mar 18, 2019 at 11:03 AM
  4. t_b_williams replied to the thread DIVISION 1 - SEASON 6.

Come on @TheJuzzy, don’t quit just yet. It wouldn’t be the same without you. A word to all div1 drivers. We are meant to be the...

Mar 17, 2019 at 10:43 PM
  5. t_b_williams replied to the thread PCARS-2 The GT3 1000km Endurance Series (Spaces Available).

Well given @Woody ’s top two picks are both taken I’ll make the call and say we will go with the Lambo. Running out of time for testing...

Mar 16, 2019 at 1:36 PM
  6. t_b_williams liked KoAStR's post in the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

Well it's the end of an era. This ol' G25 has been through alot and soldiered on through a few significant repairs over the 10 odd years of...

Mar 13, 2019