TheJuzzy's Recent Activity

1. TheJuzzy replied to the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

[MEDIA] The last hotlap for season 5 . enjoy you lot .

Nov 20, 2018 at 9:54 PM
  2. TheJuzzy replied to the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

Uploading to you tube as we speak .

Nov 20, 2018 at 9:12 PM
  3. TheJuzzy liked Woody's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

How's that Hot Lap coming along @TheJuzzy :whistling:

Nov 20, 2018 at 9:11 PM
  4. TheJuzzy liked Anthonyb's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

Was on sunday night night for half hour did a pb of 17.4 was mostly high 17s

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:10 PM
  5. TheJuzzy liked Slambobagan's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

Have found some consistency now @autech91 I was overdriving it the other night, well in the 14s for qaully now:D, it’s very satisfying...

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:09 PM
  6. TheJuzzy liked Woody's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

how are your times around Bathurst @Anthonyb ?

7. TheJuzzy liked Anthonyb's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

I have really struggled all season in this car everyone says how much grip it has and all I seem to get is understeer

8. TheJuzzy liked Woody's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

I'm finding I think more and more about these little details all the time. My style at the moment is 'crazy and just hold on' - so far it's...

9. TheJuzzy liked autech91's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

Me? Planted? Bahahaaa! I'm all over the shop too, I do wonder how some of the other guys manage it though for example @Shane Edgar has a...

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:08 PM
  10. TheJuzzy liked Woody's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

I've seen a couple of 14s but honestly can't see how they are doing it. Turn 2 is tricky to get right and I find the left hander at the end...

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:07 PM
  11. TheJuzzy liked autech91's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

I jumped on briefly last night a smacked out a few 15s so I guess that means the guys that are practicing lots will be smacking out 14s...

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:07 PM
  12. TheJuzzy liked Woody's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

Happy birthday too!

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:06 PM
  13. TheJuzzy liked Woody's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

Great to have you back fella! knocked a second of my best time just adjusting a couple of lines and gears based on your hot lap. Cheers...

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:06 PM
  14. TheJuzzy liked Anthonyb's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

Happy birthday Juzzy hope you get some extra hot hot sauce

Nov 15, 2018 at 9:12 AM
  15. TheJuzzy liked disturboed's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

Of course you did Juzzy............. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Nov 15, 2018 at 9:12 AM