[Postponed] Mint GTR celebration series.

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Mar 11, 2016.

1. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    If this doesn't go ahead, I could quickly whip up an inaugural ROC for PCars.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  2. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    AC doesn't release til June and the car/track list seems a bit down against GT6. The trailer does look amazing though. It would be great if we could get some idea of the online experience...I wonder if there will be online Beta testing. I can't see it replacing GT6 in the short term or PCars for that matter. Will the PS4 version even be supported by rooz in the early stages?
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  3. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    If its as great as the pc players say it is then im sure i will be adopted quickly even though project cars has been a good game
    beakeroo likes this.
  4. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Project Cars has been good it's just that I feel they are not working on fixing known problems any more. I'd have expected to have a near flawless racing experience online by now. I also have never felt compelled or even half interested in playing the single player experience. I've played 100+ hours online and 3 hours offline.
  5. alovelycupoftea

alovelycupoftea Rookie

PSN ID
    alovelycupoftea
    Not going to be able to make this now. Shame as I really like driving the SLS and was looking forwards to it!
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    HEY BOYS ....
    I AM GOING TO HOLD THIS SERIES OVER FOR A FUTURE DATE....
    WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR A QUICK TURNAROUND FROM THE JUST COMPLETED SEASON TO THE NEXT AND A POSSIBILTY OF AN ROC EVENT FOR PCARS THE TIME FRAME ALLOWED TO RUN A SERIES WOULD NOT DO IT JUSTICE....
    SO MY THOUGHTS ARE LEANING BACK TO MY ORIGINAL PLANS OF RUNNING THIS AS A FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT SERIES WHERE THE ROUNDS WILL BE SPREAD ACROSS THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR AND RACES WILL BE 2-3 HOURS LONG WHERE YOU COULD TEAM UP WITH THOSE LOCAL TO YOU AND HAVE A 2 - 3 DRIVER TEAM. .
    TO THE 40 OF YOU THAT EXPRESSED INTEREST THANK YOU AND WATCH THIS SPACE FOR FUTURE DATES AN DETAILS
    zuluwoffle likes this.
  7. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    guys please don't tease, a series is announced for GT6 then suddenly vaporises? WTF?
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    due to the turnaround between seasons being smaller. S9 will probably start in 3 weeks. I will try to make sure all Sunday's are filled in the meantime ;)
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    just a quick one, if this series is now going to be at a different time and possibly on AC put me back in as a possible, depending on details. im 100% keen but will have to check if im available once we know when itll be happening.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am sure that with the change of day for it to run on, that when @VARDZ re-launches the series, he will ask everyone to re-confirm their attendance
    VARDZ and Zachery like this.
  11. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    thanks Hat, need something to feed my growing addiction !
    zuluwoffle and Zachery like this.
  12. FILO

FILO Rookie

PSN ID
    TNR_FILO
    i'm happy with a saturday series. would you also be able to compete on your own?
  13. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    It'd be a bit boring to race against yourself :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    FILO and zuluwoffle like this.
  14. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    But somethings can be more enjoyable by yourself ;)
    seth123 likes this.
  15. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Like taking pole? :roflmao::eek::speechless::thumbsup:
    zuluwoffle likes this.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    purely gauging interest no date even considered yet ... but of who entered the series to be run on a sunday night. .. who would be interested in a series being on a friday or saturday night in the form of a true endurance test over 2 or 3 hours
  17. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Tbh I don't think I can handle 2 different comps a week. Work, family and other gaming cuts into my free time considerably.
  18. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I don't believe it would be a weekly basis. It would be more likely be monthly if it were to be 2-3 hour enduro's
    beakeroo likes this.
  19. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    In that case then yes, I could do that.
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Exactly what he said