THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Jayden123

Jayden123 New Recruit

I got it of the store.. and i am now but dont think it will be done before tonight..
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Fair enough. Goodluck.
  3. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Hey guys,
    As usual i'll be hosting tonight. Will try to have the room open before 8pm tonight and hopefully we can have everyone in and everything sorted for quali at about 8:15/8:20 for a 8:30 race start.

Pretty sure I have everyone in the div on my friends list, if not you guys can add me: nathancarhead
  4. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I am currently a 50/50. If I miss this race I will call it for this series.
  5. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Its off the PlayStation network so his got to download it again..
  6. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Room Open!, will try and have quali started by 8:15
  7. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    last call for any drivers wanting to race tonight! been a little delayed through lobby issues, but just over 5 mins left of quali if anyone wants to get in last min
    Kart-No-1 likes this.
  8. StigsOzCousin

StigsOzCousin Rookie

PSN ID
    StigsOzCousin
    well I was fine till the 5th room change then I wasn't aloud to join have fun guys
  9. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Right well my race recap is a very early one and not a particularly happy one either. Been screwed over multiple times tonight by PCARS and kind of over it after its antics tonight. First lobby i set up, everything was running smoothly until i left my pit box, at which point i disconnected. No big deal, it's happened before during practice. Set up a new lobby, everything was going smoothly i was setting half decent lap times for a guy that hasn't touched PCARS for a few weeks. Set up a new room for quali just like Stu asked, and same thing happened as in the first lobby, left my pit box and was disconnected once again. Rejoined and was not allowed to take part in quali. No biggie, just gotta start from the back, and it'll make for an interesting race with me having to get round a few cars. Get into the warmup, and the whole car feels totally different, cant change view and im stuck on face scraper view (instantly feel much less confident about the race). However, the game did manage to glitch and insert a second me into the race. Anyway, marched on and lined up ready for the race start, lights came on, car in gear, raise the revs, hold her on the handbrake. Lights go out, and away we go! or so i thought. I watched everyone else go, meanwhile i was stuck on the grid no idea what was going on and not being able to move. Real shame all these issue had to happen tonight, i really enjoy sunday night racing, and PCARS is doing it's best to make it not as fun.

Anyway, best of luck to the rest of you guys in the race, I'd be keen for a rerun considering the countless lobby issues we've had tonight, but not fussed if there's a result from tonight either way

Tonight=:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
  10. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    What Nathan said.
    Was looking forward to a good race. Qualified 1st by 1/2 a second then disconnected in warm up. Not happy at all. Can always look forward to another DSC next week I suppose
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Wow seems like you guys had a :):):):)ter of a night.
  12. StigsOzCousin

StigsOzCousin Rookie

PSN ID
    StigsOzCousin
    Sure did and last week went so smooth kinda sucks
  13. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    one way to describe it I guess. Oh well, onwards and upwards next week?
    Zachery likes this.
  14. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Well considering I have 6 laps in this car and none for a over week, I did pretty well tonight all things considered. Qualified 6th (I think) and started the race pretty well by getting up into 4th by first turn, before being tapped and run wide cos of it. Then a couple of decades and next thing I know, I was in 2nd lol. Made a few mistakes, a mid race battle with nuzzled which he won, ended up 5th (on my screen) so considering the first lap I had this track in this car was a couple in pre-qualify practice.
  15. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
  16. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Lol race time of 25 mins???
  17. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Lol @ pcars dash glitches...
  18. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Anyone got the replay? i was first coming in to the first S-bend on the first lap and got hit from behind.. Had to wait till everyone passed me. Other than that i had a good race. Some nice battles!! Ended up with a 3rd.. Good race boys keen on next week.
  19. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    No need for a replay Muss. That was me. Happy to accept a drive through for the infraction, mods.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  20. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    That's odd, I had a FL of 1:36:xxx, no big deal I don't have replay or results card to back it up, so I will just cop it o_O