THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Sry guys won't be racing this weekend. Wasn't impressed with what the forecast weather in Canberra was (-2 to 12) over the weekend so have come to Noosa for 5 days to escape it.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no excuse... @Bryan_F comes to sydney for work from whichever state he lives in. He still bring his ps3 and races with us on Tuesdays....
    REVO_Bryan and SuiCid3 like this.
  3. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Yeah nah :D I'd be murdered if I did that.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    - yes single file
    - Race will START on the EXIT of the final corner to the front straight.
    - i think that having the race start at the start finish line will end in tears with the guys at the back trying to make position. Doing if from the final corner will reduce the block up at T1, and is much easier to control all the cars to get through single file.
    zuluwoffle and SuiCid3 like this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Going to have to withdraw with this at the moment, probably see you guys around maybe next season
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  6. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    If you guys don't see me online in time for Sunday's don't wait up.
    Not having fun in Div1. Don't have the pace to keep up with anyone in this div or the talent and time to put in practice to get my times anywhere near mid field.
    Brno - others spun multiple times and even went into the pits twice and still smashed me.
    Zolder - during the race I couldn't keep up with the lap times others were doing and there was no fun for me running dead last.
    Sakitto - getting 1.04's on a rare occasion I don't spin and not once again not having any fun testing / practicing.

I know the numbers are what's killing it, half grid sizes but unfortunately I'm likely going to add to it. First two seasons were a hoot and loved them.
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Same, my pace issue is just purely not liking the car which causes a frown when driving and not enjoying myself I guess causing the lacking times but pace is just 1 of many things.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  8. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    aww that sucks guys! :cry:
    stucar17 and Beau_Albert like this.
  9. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

C'mon give it one more crack. Cowdoesfly is back this round and by the times he's doing in my practice room will be very similar pace to you around sakitto. Its also the sprint round so if you do poorly in race 1 you can have some fun starting race 2 near the front.
  10. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    I'll see. I don't want to be an out of pace car in the front wrecking anyone's race.
  11. COME_AND_GET_ME7

So...... Any of the aliens in the 1:01's yet? @Slambobagan and I got close last night with a 1:02.070 and 1:02.259 respectively.
  12. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Closest I've gotten is a 1:02.7. Not enjoying this track at all. Out of interest Cagme, how often did they spin?
  13. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Oh I rarely spin anymore. All it took was increasing the rear downforce by 1. Although 1:02's are fairly rare as well but can do mid 1:03's fairly easily.
  14. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I am badly struggling around here.... only got into the 2's 3 times so far and am very inconsistant and very prone to spinning...... anybody joining me tonight for #DroproundSquad?
    Sam D Blacklock and The_Spectre like this.
  15. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Wow what is it with div 1 and dropping out? If you know u can't cut it with us at the start of the season why not pull out before it starts? So that the mods can switch you with div 2 drivers who have the pace. Disappointing and it's no wonder most of us lose interest when people pull out of the season straight away
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. bencrow-

bencrow- Rookie

PSN ID
    bencrow-
    I'm not going to be able to make the race again, finally got down to doing consistent 1.03's too.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I could be 6 minutes per lap slower wouldn't worry me, but when you're not having fun that seals the deal
  18. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Go back a div, simple
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  19. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Problem is, I couldn't imagine those leading Div 2 being all keen on moving up to Div 1
    seth123 likes this.
  20. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Why go back a div when I am not enjoying it?
    If I were to be enjoying it pace wouldn't be an issue as it never has been in the past