THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Well congrats @stucar17 on a dominant div 2 championship win (I knew you should have been div 1 ;)). Going to be an epic battle for 2nd with 5 drivers still in serious contention.
  2. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Good fight for 2nd and 3rd in the championship stus got the title in the bag he just needs to turn up for the next 2 races.
  3. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Pretty good race i think. No dramas that im aware of.
    I had a real clean get away off the line. Not sure if my recently installed NBN had helped but the light went green and i passed 2 cars into turn 1.
    Drove clean and played it smart. I definitely wasnt the fastest out there today but i limited risks especially at turn 1 and the final turn.
    Cagme made a few charges up from behind and i made no quarrel with him. Instead just played the waiting game. Samsung made some charges also as he fell out of position a few times. Would have been nice to have thr pace to stay in front but when sammys got a second a lap up his sleeve its not worth picking that fight. Although i did make him go the long way round a few times.

Overall it was a 35 lap battle with Jim. Thoroughly enjoyable and clean (from my end)
  4. Slambobagan

yeah good race, surprised to get outright poll with Samsung in the room, was abit lonely but that's ok when your out in front, first lap was the most eventful trying to hold the div 1s behind me, they seemed to have made a mistake and lost it and that was the last I saw of anyone for a while just punched out consistent laps, had about a 10 sec gap over Ao cleaner, when he got passed by Sammy I saw the gap getting smaller so I decided to pick it up a little only to spin last corner into pit lane unintentionally but made my stop, carried on but lost a lot of pace nervous about spinning again, I eventually got my Rythem back and was doing easy 29s maintained a healthy 20sec gap back to jim, I was expecting Sammy to come out in front after his pit still happy to come 2 sec behind him.
    Next track is awesome looking forward to the final round
    Sam D Blacklock and ADZA_85 like this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    My season is over guys, pedals are giving me hell and don't have the time to fix them
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    will get them to you tonight mate

My race was interesting after not a lot of practice.....did a race run on sunday afternoon but couldnt replicate the times i was doing there......
    QUaled 6 th i think, and don't really remember a lot TBH.....i know i got nailed at turn 3 hairpin on lap 1 and went from 5th to 2nd last, but managed to work my way back through to the mid pack....Had a couple of good battles with CAGME as he recovered but reality was didn't have any real pace to fight with....was getting killed in the braking zones....pitted lap 25 i think and managed to spin in pit lane searching for the road in ! :mad::laugh:

Anyway, not sure where that leaves the championship with slambo having another win, plus pole plus FL, but i "think" i need 10 points to be sure ??
  8. Slambobagan

@Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Div 1 pole: Samsung
    Div 2 pole: myself
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    any dsc's besides @zuluwoffle ?
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Yeah fastboy being fastboy hit exit after the warmup results screen.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    wow so div 1 in pcars 3/4 drivers are GRT and out of the 56 points scored from those 3 in that division, 29 of them are dsc points lol
  12. Slambobagan

Really surprised you made a new tune for this one considering how quick the spa tune was here, I had a look at the numbers before I joined the lobby and it was quite abit different, had me worried for a sec.
    Championship not over yet but it would be fluke to win it, I need a win/pole/FL and you need 5th or better probably. Your pretty safe I think.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    never safe mate, although the dropped round might change things up. Been 2nd so many times wouldnt be surprised if you get me by a point !

Didnt have time to compare the tunes again, but my spa one felt too oversteery on limited laps, so changed it a little looking for time....Ahhh the joys of tuning !
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    awesome....:(
  16. Slambobagan

Challenge accepted :thumbsup:
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Don't worry you've won it. Slambo at best will finish on 116 (2nd poll and FL) and you're already on 116 would win on count back 3 wins to 2.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  19. Slambobagan

Well done @stucar17 on the win and the championship, I didn't have time to get much practice in this week, and made a lot of mistakes wasn't much of a fight for ya,
    Crashed so many times I was lucky to get 3rd,
    And another 2nd place championship finish, yay now I'm in div1 again my chances of winning my first championship are even tougher, Unless Everyone rage quits like this season of course then ya garrenteed a podium every race.
    stucar17 and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  20. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Race results and fastest lap. Stu has the screenshot of the quali results but it was Samsung in pole and Stu 2nd.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]