IRACING iRacing General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by beau261, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    And don't forget about your new spanking paint livery too mate
    [​IMG]
    KoAStR, Spidey_11 and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  2. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    I finished almost last due to a lap one crash, but i had more fun than i have ever had on pcars, WOW!
  3. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    And don't forget about your new spanking paint livery as well bro
    [​IMG]
    But i gave you that and you make it look like this
    [​IMG]
    but good work on not giving up and making split 1 for your first race unlike other people we know (isn't that right @Fastboysmith) o_Oo_O:whistling::whistling:;);):p:p:sneaky::sneaky:
  4. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I made the top split in my first race..... finished 11th at oulton park remember still not sure what happened in Qually.... but hey i have a win beside my name..... so yeah lol
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    Sam D Blacklock and Spidey_11 like this.
  5. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    LOL! Yeah note to self "Dont try to predict what the car in front is going to do, because otherwise i will put someone on their roof"
    Giant slayer likes this.
  6. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    yeah mate, I've been on and off it for 4 years, but now I've got the kit to do it properly, and I don't need to be anywhere in particular to race a championship as you can race at any time throughout the day or night, so its perfect for my unusual hours, but the biggest lure for me to come back is dirt and the 24h of Le Mans at the end of the year,
  7. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    might join in the Tuesday night series.
    iracing user name: Michael Kirkham2
    discord user name: vh_mik

struggling with the set up of the v8 but slowly getting used to its control.
  8. Benjamin J Smith

https://discord.gg/4KHWR
    that link is good for another 40 mins so if you need another one we will send it to ya
  9. Benjamin J Smith

plus you need to be d Class to do the Tuesday night series so you will need to get you SR above 3.00 which is about 4 clean races
  10. vh_mik

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Yeah that'll be easy done before Tuesday. Mrs going overseas for a week so plenty of time to play.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  11. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    if it helps, start every rookie race from pitlane, safety rating is based on how many clean corners you make to how many strikes you get, up to 8x in most 20 lap races should see you gain SR, just not in the chunks you would prefer,
    Spidey_11 and vh_mik like this.
  12. Benjamin J Smith

@Spidey_11 the OSR development series follows the official track list pretty much... so what ever track it is that week will be the one we run
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  13. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    It was you last night in the mx5 race, it was you that left me for dust at the back of the pack while you took the win! Haha good times you're getting at summit point. You beat a few A class drivers in the race I was in :)
  14. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Pretend I'm a monkey and I can't find what you've explained (because I can't). I looked at all the series in the v8 thread but they don't follow the race format of Phillip Island then Barber park.
  15. Benjamin J Smith

the official series is the series that you run when you select a series from the drop down menu on the main screen.

If you select the V8 Supercars Series from that drop menu then go schedule it will give you the list of tracks each week. Only 2 more to go but Barber and Bathurst
  16. vh_mik

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    yeah didn`t realize you were in the room till later when i was checking results. I was only there to make sure i got the D license so was making sure i stayed out of trouble. Didnt realize that mid 55`s was a quick lap for a rookie until i looked at the records. Prob why so many people keep dropping out mid race ;)

So now I`ve got the license i should be good for Tuesday night. Although testing the V8 last night, no matter which way i put the brake bias, it keeps locking the rears, and for some reason it wheel spins in 6th gear with 1/4 throttle o_Oo_O
  17. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Steering input pal. Pointless trying to get on power without the wheel being in at least the 10 to 2 region
  18. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I've been looking in the forum threads! Ahh man lol. Cheers
  19. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I'll be jumping on tonight for some v8 practice if you wanna get in the same discord chat and race lobby. I had massive issues at the start with compression locking when downshifting too early. For some reason just big toeing my brakes locked the tears then after I change brake bias just a tiny bit I could almost stamp on the brakes for initial brake phase then easing off
  20. vh_mik

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    yeah ill jump on tonight. I`m not mic`d though but can hear everyone through Discord. Whats your brake bias set to?