Season 4 - Division 3- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Big congrats to @jasond1986 on the championship, you've had this one nailed from the beginning, very well driven mate!
  2. Anthony

Anthony Rookie

PSN ID
    AnthonyChaplin
    Another great race, I hope next seasons cars is a competitive as the gianetta. @garyw61 that invisible wall scared the crap out of me, one minute trying to work out where I could make a move, the next you were 90 degrees across my bonnet.
    garyw61 likes this.
  3. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah, sorry about that Anthony, it impeded you on your chase of Jason too. Scared the crap out of me too! Happened again the next lap on the pit straight :( If it wasn't for that I think it would have been an interesting battle!

Anyway, well done Jason on the win and championship, and great job Anthony & Kart rounding out the podium.
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  4. Anthony

Anthony Rookie

PSN ID
    AnthonyChaplin
    Not your fault mate. I closed the gap on Jason but made a stupid mistake under brakes and spun with about 5 laps to go.
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  5. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Well guys its been a bloody long time coming about 2 years with rooz and 6 seasons not including the 3 hto runs but I finally managed to string it all together and take a title.

From the outside it probably looked easy but no race win was easy and always someone within 8 secs behind.

Have to thank all the guys in this room for the best racing I've had and I have a lot of respect for all the guys in this div. Shame Gary hit the invisible wall in this one because was really under pressure and well done mate on a seriously tough challenge.

Last but not least I want to thank the mods who without them this wouldn't exist and this site has become one of the most enjoyable things I've ever taken part in.

And hell because this may not happen again....

[​IMG]
    stucar17, George, Anthony and 7 others like this.
  6. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Lap it up, you deserve it!
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING - ROUND 7 - Brands Hatch

Thanks to everyone for what has, for the most part been an enjoyable season. Thanks to all the guys who have helped with testing of the regs, putting up results, captaining divisions etc etc.

Congratulations to the winners of their respective divisions. Great effort from all involved.
    To everyone who stuck out the season, thank you.

As you probably know, we are looking at season 5 and the entry thread is linked below. Really hope we see a lot of you back again for anopther season.

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-5-entry-thread.2357/

We will get the prize draw sorted in the next few weeks...stay tuned for that.

Some of the guys are also looking at getting a sunday night AC PS4 league up under the community banner. Stay tuned for that if that is the platform you wish to race. (will be in community events until private lobbies become available)

Ok Guys....Regs for this weeks round outlined below....

DATE : 22/2/16
    TIME : 3pm
    FUEL : REAL
    TIRE WEAR : SLOW
    WEATHER SLOTS : 1- clear / 2- light cloud / 3- Heavy cloud

Track temp will start at 30* and my tires peaked at about 110* before the wear drops the temp.

[​IMG]

No real issues with track limits here, all runoff are grass or sand so is benefit to running wide.

Track is difficult to pass, so again the issue will come from drivers pushing others into a penalty.

Pushing drivers at T1 (padock) , T2 Druids , stirling and Clarke could result in a penalty. As always, please redress if you gain an advantage from contact.

The car on the INSIDE (at least nose at the B pillar) has the right of way into Hawthorn (fast right at end of back straight).

Fuel and tires will be comfortable for everyone.

Stu
    garyw61 likes this.
  9. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Any idea how many laps we're doing Stu? Judging by last night's practice I'll barely get through 22 laps on controller at this circuit.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    22 laps mate as per OP....
    With the settings of wear on slow for the tires you should be more than fine.
    dj2ca likes this.
  11. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    What tyre wear settings did you have when we practiced a couple of nights ago? Slow? I was at 50% after 21 laps lol.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    was on real that night...after i saw what you finished on i decided to change to the safer option
  13. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Ah-ha! I thought the wear seemed a little extreme!
    stucar17 likes this.
  14. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Have a good race guys I won't be able to make it. Go @Kart-No-1
    George, garyw61, dj2ca and 1 other person like this.
  15. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Cheers Jason.
    Well done on the championship mate, you were the one we chased all season. Well deserved, congratulations.
    garyw61 and jasondull1986 like this.
  16. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Sorry I retired, I had the heater going and after the race had started and I was getting into it. I pretty much start to cook myself and just could not keep going. Hope to see you all next season.
    stucar17, Kart-No-1 and Zachery like this.
  17. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Qualification:
    [​IMG]
    Race Results:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Lap:
    [​IMG]
    DSC:
    VARDZZ_31
    garyw61 likes this.
  18. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Thanks for another great season everyone, as always it's a pleasure racing with you guys.

Now if I could just figure out how to finish in a place other than 5th :rolleyes:
    stucar17, garyw61, George and 2 others like this.
  19. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Another great season. Good car, great racing that has been as clean as i can remember. Congrats again to Jason on the championship who has been by far the form driver of the div, gary as runner up and Anthony in third. Very good job by you all.
    Jope to see many of you next season.
    Cheers
    stucar17, SPL Racing, dj2ca and 2 others like this.
  20. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Great season thanks guys. has been clean and fun with a great bunch of guys.

Some great racing tonight again thanks Anthony and Kart. We were all similar pace, just luck saw us finishing in the positions we did.
    dj2ca likes this.