Season 4 - Division 4 - Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Nah, I don't have the chief add on

:(
  2. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    dont worry i wont race next week that way you will have a clear track RZZY5, i just get frustrated that ihave not got the speed you guys have and it is not much fun back by myself and then getting passed illeagally by someone and i am not refuring to you
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

You had better be there next week your the life of the party
    Zachery likes this.
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    one of the things i miss about div 4, Cols jokes.
    Anthonyb and Clevohead like this.
  5. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Congrats @SuiCid3 on the championship. That was my crew chief app @Ryzza5 I just run it through my phone speaker with the dash app on a phone wheel mount
    Anthonyb and SuiCid3 like this.
  6. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    Nah mate definitely want you there. It's a great test trying to get past you. We just have to pick our moments better is all. i.e. during qualifying or lapping with a car hunting me down.

Next week at BH will no doubt again be about who stuffs up the least. So for all I know I could be up the back with you. If my position is in the bag I'll be able to be a lot more patient at least, which I should have been back in Road America. Plus I need to you get into a tangle with @SuiCid3 so that he somehow gets disqualified :D
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  7. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Looking forward to it @Ryzza5 :thumbsup:

Don't be like that Col! Keep on keeping on buddy!
    Clevohead and Anthonyb like this.
  8. Anthonyb

He asked me last week just as we were going out for practice what the track looked like I said it was the black thing the same as every other track he said it looked like a pregnant lady laying down. Great start to practice.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING - ROUND 7 - Brands Hatch

Thanks to everyone for what has, for the most part been an enjoyable season. Thanks to all the guys who have helped with testing of the regs, putting up results, captaining divisions etc etc.

Congratulations to the winners of their respective divisions. Great effort from all involved.
    To everyone who stuck out the season, thank you.

As you probably know, we are looking at season 5 and the entry thread is linked below. Really hope we see a lot of you back again for anopther season.

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-5-entry-thread.2357/

We will get the prize draw sorted in the next few weeks...stay tuned for that.

Some of the guys are also looking at getting a sunday night AC PS4 league up under the community banner. Stay tuned for that if that is the platform you wish to race. (will be in community events until private lobbies become available)

Ok Guys....Regs for this weeks round outlined below....

DATE : 22/2/16
    TIME : 3pm
    FUEL : REAL
    TIRE WEAR : SLOW
    WEATHER SLOTS : 1- clear / 2- light cloud / 3- Heavy cloud

Track temp will start at 30* and my tires peaked at about 110* before the wear drops the temp.

[​IMG]

No real issues with track limits here, all runoff are grass or sand so is benefit to running wide.

Track is difficult to pass, so again the issue will come from drivers pushing others into a penalty.

Pushing drivers at T1 (padock) , T2 Druids , stirling and Clarke could result in a penalty. As always, please redress if you gain an advantage from contact.

The car on the INSIDE (at least nose at the B pillar) has the right of way into Hawthorn (fast right at end of back straight).

Fuel and tires will be comfortable for everyone.

Stu
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    Not 100% sure if I can make it this race. Which is a shame because I had fun there with my last league
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Won't be able to make tonight.
    Went for a ride earlier and my body is completely wrecked now.
    Can bearly function atm....

Shame... I was looking forward to a clean sweep of fastest laps.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  12. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Usual Story tonight, I'll get the room up about 7:30, and we'll get started with quali about 8:15pm. Hope to see everyone there, would like to finish this season on a high!
    Anthonyb and Clevohead like this.
  13. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Back on my feet!
    Ready to roll! Lol
  14. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    After having a little battle for 3rd after a jump start I had a Nice dq. My apologies to who ever I reversed in front of.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  15. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
  16. Anthonyb

Well done @cruciald00dz I was starting to try to chase you back down only to DC. Was having a good battle until that happened.
  17. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Another season done and dusted and not the season i had hoped for. Will start with my wrap for this race. Again with no practice i jumped into quali not expecting to be to far up the field, so i took 6th. Come the race i had a great start, jumped from 6th to 4th, and then up to 3rd and was holding 3rd well for a few laps. Had some really good battles in the top 5 for the first few laps before finally getting some clear air in 3rd. On lap 7 though, things changed; coming through the right hander before Stirling, i got a rather BS 15 second penalty for "cutting the track" when i took only the tinniest amount of Kerb. That dropped me from 3rd all the way down the field to 9th or so. Lap 8 coming through druids, had a moment which put me round into the fence for using the kerbs once again. Dropped another couple of positions, but kept on going. Next stage of the race was fairly boring until i caught up with Devil and we battled once again for a few laps before i finally managed to get by for good and start pulling a gap. Last 3rd of the race was rather boring as i was running in clear air trying to catch up to Rocket in front of me. Didn't get there in the end, but felt like a few more laps and i would have had him. Congrats to the podium for this round, i really felt like I could have been fighting for a podium, but once again PCARS ruined my day.

As for this season, what a shocker it has been for me. From a season where i was constantly playing second fiddle to Freddy and scoring podiums every round, this season was a bit more of a shock after what happened. Thought the season would start well at tracks i was confident with, but my own mistakes and wheel issues meant that wouldn't be the case. From there everything managed to keep going downhill, with the only shining lights from the season being the constant attles up and down the field I've had all season, as well as my 2 pole positions.

Thanks to everyone who came out and raced this season, i think we all had some great racing and great battles up and down the field all season and it was great to see such a competitive field for the whole season. Congrats to @SuiCid3 on the championship, and finally thanks to @stucar17 , @Hatfield and all the other mods that have really helped this season work
    SuiCid3 and Anthonyb like this.
  18. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    So you'll be turning penalties off next season?

Despite being terribly tired and with nothing to gain, I made an effort to join with no practice. My race was basically good start, pulled off track at T2, misjudged speed of a laggy player ahead of me which had me essentially last. Somehow taken out again by @colin-50_ (how do you do it mate?) :)
    I knew clean and consistent laps would reward me with a better position, figured 5th was attainable (which is where I qualified). Somehow grabbed 3rd and spent the last 14 laps or so defending it from @SuiCid3
    Only twice did he pull off some great passes but immediately threw it away again. The T1 penalty he got also seemed unfair.
    Nathancarhead, SuiCid3 and Clevohead like this.
  19. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Good season guys will see you next.
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so what order do colin, anth & rossi finish?