Hi from New Zealand

Discussion in 'New Members' started by mef, Oct 2, 2016.

1. mef

mef New Recruit

PSN ID
    GTP_mef
    Hi,
    I just joined here and thought I'd introduced myself.
    I'm 38 yrs, live in Wellington NZ but am actually a German national. I was never into cars until I came to New Zealand. It's beautiful roads and abundance of Japanese sports cars and local motorsport turned me into an absolute car nut.
    I drive an S2000 in real life and secretly wish every sim racer includes it (I'm glad GT6 does!)

Regards sim racing I've been playing GT for ages but also playing Asseto Corso now, both on PS4.

I'm looking for casual races or longers races, but most of all in a room with sensible people, in a time zone that isn't 3AM in New Zealand.
    So please add me to your PSN if you are still looking for fellow clean drivers :)

PSN
    GTP_mef

See you trackside
    Mef

PS. My profile pic is not my S2000 but I wished!
    incey and SPL Racing like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Welcome Mef nice intro. Plenty of GT6 action to be had here and a growing AC following.
    Some of the lads organising races in PS4 should be along to point you in the right direction soon.
    mef likes this.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Welcome Mef, we have a season about to start on PS3 GT6, and there is a PCars season on PS4, there isn't an AC season on PS4 but we do have one on PC. Let us know what you would be interested in running.
    mef likes this.
  4. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Where are you @COME_AND_GET_ME7 help your fellow countryman get in on some of your AC action.
    mef and KoAStR like this.
  5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    Willkommen!
    mef likes this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome Mef.....hope we can help you get your racing fix here mate....

We are about to start our 5th PCARS season on PS4 if that interests you ? At this stage we have over 50 entries and 4 divisions of drivers from Oz and NZ....we race on a sunday night with rooms opening at 'about' 7:30 syd time for a race start at about 8:10 syd time.....All our entry and division threads are linked below
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/sunday-night-pcars-ps4.48/

The AC game doesnt quite cater for our private lobby requirements as yet and that is why we dont have an official league as as yet on the PS4....we do have one on the PC though on a Monday night
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/monday-night-assetto-corsa-pc.49/

We still have a GT6 league for our members who are yet to migrate to the PS4....
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/sunday-night-gran-turismo.35/

Great bunch of guys, our seasons are about to start in 2 weeks time.
    Hope that gives you something to work with,
    cheers stu
  7. mef

mef New Recruit

PSN ID
    GTP_mef
    Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome! So much going on here, wow.
    Are there any casual races as well? Maybe some GT6 servers that are open allways? I can't really commit to fixed time slots every week, I think my missus would kill me if I did that every week end instead of spending time with her :/
  8. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hahaha welcome to our world! Just say "at least I'm not at the pub"
    mef likes this.
  9. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    mef likes this.