ignitiON Button Boxes for PS4 / PC

Discussion in 'Sponsors' started by stucar17, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah im easy however they wanna do it.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    im actually hoping for a reply from Rem tonight on email, or even he was talking about joining the forum and replying in this thread.....hopefully hear from him soon, otherwise i think it will be every man for themselves
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I honestly can't tell you the diff mate. Am Hoping Rem gets on here in the next few nights so people can nut stuff out with him.
  5. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
  6. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    You sound different in that video Kart :p
    stucar17 likes this.
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Making your own looks good if you already have a USB controller or keypad to sacrifice. Otherwise you don't save much.
    Reusing my G25 buttons hasn't been as successful as I hoped...(see here).. any pointers Kart? (or anyone else).

On the back of that I reckon put me down for an NB1 and a colour on black labels. Thanks.
    SPL Racing, stucar17 and v8power383 like this.
  8. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Yeah, even a keyboard with dodgy keys will work fine. Dont know about the g25 buttons though. Sorry.
  9. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    All good I got it sorted in the end thanks. One of the redundant plugs was loose. I didn't think it mattered but it was leaving the circuit to other buttons open. Soldered back in place and all good.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HAve emailed Rem again, hope to hear from him in the next day or 2......wouldnt expect him to reply over the weekend
    v8power383 likes this.
  11. REM

REM Rookie

Hi Everybody!
    Shame on me I kept you waiting that long and didn't show up earlier! Anyway big thanks to stucar17 for finding me, inviting to forums and posting about our website and products! I really appreciate it. I started to making button boxes in 2012, I also did rotating paddle mod for my Thrustmaster T500 wheel -in short that's how it all began. About two years ago created ignitioncontrols.com and since then I'm focusing more and more on sim-racing equipment developing own brand.
    Last year made small step forward adding USB Keyboard compatible button boxes for PS4 version of pCars. Actually something I had in mind for quite a long time, but that would't probably happen if I wasn't asked by some of pCars community members to make those ASAP! :)
    Anyway USB Keyboard based button boxes can be used in most console titles which support use of... USB Keyboards. These controllers can be used on PC's too. Basic models are based on original USB keyboard internals and are great value considering product price. Advanced types have more sophisticated programmable PCBs (USB Plug &Play and come already programmed), allow full support of rotary encoders + much more. Recommended for more advanced and demanding racers.
    We still develop new models, will be adding LED switches to basic types (hopefully) this year.
    For a good start I've just set up special Coupon Codes for some of our products (by end of October!).
    10% off Advanced types - type: RACEONOZ10OFF at checkout.
    20% off NB0 and NB1 -type: RACEONOZ20OFF at checkout.
    Have never done it before, so hope it'll work. In case of trouble contact me via our support email.
    Unpaid orders are cancelled without any consequences, so no worries if you placed one and don't want to finish the transaction -I'll cancel it in flowing 2-3 days.
    NB0 and NB1 are in stock -we shipp these models even same day we receive order.
    Advanced types require usually 2-5 working days for shipping.
    We keep limited stock on purpose - If it's available -it's really finished, or physically present on our production line.
    Please read our product descriptions carefully -if you have technical questions, sugestions/ideas I'll be glad to post answers here, since we have this thread.
    Thanks,
    Rem.
  12. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Awesome, Thanks Rem they look great. I will be placing an order this week thanks for the discount. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with to kit out the rig.
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks @REM put my order for an NB1 through and coupon code worked fine.

Heads up to others prices in OP and on website are in USD so will cost you about 25% more in AUD, plus shipping is USD$14.95... at todays rate NB1 and labels works out at AUD $132 all up.
    Spidey_11 and stucar17 like this.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @@Rolz, @@garyw61 , @@Zharvs92 , @@v8power383 , @@SPL Racing, @@Killercarlcox69 ,@Anon666

@REM , thanks heaps fr your reply here, and your offer of a discount to our members..

Guys, i will leave this to you to order direct now, rather than doing a bulk order together.....As Koaster said above, this is in US dollars. Be aware when you place your orders.

Stu
    Spidey_11 and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  15. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Clevohead and stucar17 like this.
  16. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Thanks for all your hard work @stucar17 and a big thanks to @REM for the offer of a discount the button box's look great and I'll have my order in by the end of the week, the only idea I would have to improve these button box's would be to look at making them bluetooth as on the PS4 USB ports are at a premium
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No worries v8. I could only assume that to run Bluetooth would complicate the making of them and bump up the price, but I don't know what rem has in mind for future models.

I will be getting one in a few weeks, just need to save a little more cash.
    Clevohead and v8power383 like this.
  18. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Thank you Stu for setting this up :) I'll be ordering this week
    stucar17 likes this.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No worries mate...

@REM has said he will have some new models in the pipeline as well..... looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    another solution could be one of these mate, i run this hub with steering wheel into the 3.0 port, and then numeric keyboard etc out of the other 4 ports. works a treat!
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5-Port-U...860458?hash=item43eb8f85aa:g:eFIAAOSwxp9W75B8