Season 9: Race On...RaceOnOz!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

thanks QC. :thumbsup:
    :D
  2. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Just a quick clip of some 3 wide action!

skywalker, Pete, krunch and 5 others like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @KoAStR where are the full AC results tables?
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi mate was waiting on info and meant to put them up last night but forgot. Will do ASAP.
    Hatfield likes this.
  5. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  6. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Are D1/D2 racing together for Mugello? Personally prefer large group racing, I know the last track wasn't conducive for it, but then there isn't a need for ORSW, yes?
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Although I like the large grid racing I would prefer to keep the divs separate for 3 reasons:
    1. selfishly it's more work to work out the divisional results when we are all lumped into one room.
    2. it would work better in multi-class.. because we are all in one car you end up racing people for position on track who you aren't actually racing for position in division, which is fun, but can cost you... if divs were in different car classes this wouldn't be an issue.
    3. If everyone who has signed up turns up, however unlikely, there won't be enough pit boxes even on OSRW tracks at some locations
    But happy to go with the majority.
    c4rLo5, loris P. and krunch like this.
  8. Mael

Mael Professional

If the next race is at Mugello we need to have a combined race. I've got some unfinished business with @loris P. :D He owes me a brand new car after trashing mine down the finishing straight. I mean it is a straight road!!!!

That aside Mugello is fun, 80% of lap is full throttle. I just need some more practice so I can actually keep up with Loris.
    loris P., ed40t and Rolz like this.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    KoAStR and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  10. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

I understand completely with what Koastr said, but I would rather have a full game of cars. At the end of the day this racing is fun and I have more fun racing rather than having a big gap out front. Imagine lapped traffic becoming an issue with pit stops, would definitely excite things up a bit!
  11. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I think we will leave it as 2 rooms for now and see how numbers go over the next few weeks. If it looks like we will only have 25 or so across the 2 rooms we can combine. If everyone turns up then it will be impossible to fit them all in. BTW Mugello for next race, will confirm details after some testing tonight.
  12. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

I can see merits for both sides of the argument and I personally love racing the div 1 guys as much as the div 2 guys but I tend to agree with Koaster that 2 rooms is better. Last season we put both divs together on track and it was hard to know who was in which div when racing so I just raced everyone equally. As well as Koaster's 3 points I could add:
    - ballast is assigned per div so it further mixes up the pace differences on track and changes the way it penalises a div 1 driver by potentially dropping them further down the order.
    - a div 2 driver may never cross the line to win a race over the whole season even when they win div 2 races.
    c4rLo5, KoAStR and Anon666 like this.
  13. Mael

Mael Professional

Anon and Koaster are just scared the Div 2 guys are going to finish ahead of them :whistling:
    krunch, Anon666 and loris P. like this.
  14. loris P.

loris P. Rookie

I told you mate...!!! I thought the race was finished and I took my hands off the steering wheel ;)
    Don't cry!!! I'll buy you a new MX5. I was robbing you half second every lap:p
  15. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Round 2 locked and loaded.
  16. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Hi Guys,
    Servers are up with passwords as they were last week.
    Seems Mugello is quite popular as its had a fair bit of traffic, gonna keep the riff-raff out this evening to make sure the server doesn't pack it in like race 2 last season :rolleyes:.

cheers
    loris P. and Rolz like this.
  17. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

im going to do tonights race, i figured ill do it. Whats the discord?? i need the link
  18. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

and password for server
    please
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    https://discord.gg/4ec4C

password once you're in discord
  20. Anon666