Season 5 - Division 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys...results stand....protest was dismissed after looking at vid and concluding that the overall cause was from the magnetic effect, and from that, a lap 1 race incident with traffic

@Hatfield
  2. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

When watching a replay, is there a way to see who the car is (ie a name above or below)?
    I watched part of the replay from R1 but couldn't tell who was who.
    If names aren't available, can we get a list of each drivers team colours and race number?
  3. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
  4. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    There should be an option somewhere in the Gameplay tab of the settings to turn on driver tags, this will show you whose who when racing with a little name above their car.
    With the replays though, if you list which livery each driver is in, be aware sometimes Pcars will change a drivers livery in the replay. In a saved replay of public lobby races, i've even had people in the wrong cars...
    Watto64 likes this.
  5. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Yeah, the drivers names are above the cars during the race but not in the replays. Just hard to tell who's who if trying to identify an incident.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  6. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Check out this on You Tube, it shows what some of us old fellas had to put up with the early days of gaming!!!!!
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Grand Prix... GP2... GP3... oh childhood memories!! oh and most of those games had better sounds than gt6 :p
    George, Jim_aka_The_Man and Watto64 like this.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys i have added a new member @Camo123179 to you div.

He is a friend of @MrF1 and had a pretty good qual time. If you could add him to you list please.
    Thanks stu
    garyw61, Camo123179 and ADZA_85 like this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING FOR ROUND 2
    [​IMG]
    Weather slots
    1. Clear
    2. Hazy
    3. light cloud
    4. Clear

OK guys, onto the wide open spaces of Willow Springs this week.....
    TIRES : SOFT SLICK (default)
    COMPULSORY STOP : YES - Have your pit strat set in the prac lobby BEFORE the race room is reset. Captains to remind all drivers of this before setting up the 'official" race room please. YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE TIRES, MAKE SURE YOU SELECT "SYMMETRICAL" in the pit options

[​IMG]
    TRACK LIMITS :
    There really isnt anywhere to cut here, the curbs are brutal, so i would advise you to stay off them ! The exit to the front straight its possible to run wide there (have all 4 wheels off the road) but it will cruel you run onto the straight and actually cost you time.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : The big issue here will be making a pass. A reminder that side to side contact will more often than not, result in the magnetic effect, so ALL drivers need to give reasonable room to someone making a clean and reasonable pass.
    CONTACT : Probably most probable at turns 3 and 4, if you push someone into a penalty or offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Patience will be the key, setting up a pass into 1 or through 2 will probably be the safest opportunity. Again, use your heads and give room where needed......
    RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to go looking for tumble weed, please use your heads when returning to the track. Stay off line until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers.
    PIT EXIT : This is a fair way down the front straight, but again, dont cut straight across the track untill you know its clear, or you are up to race pace.
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    MICS : Please remember to mute your mic during the race, unless you are in a chat room and its agreed by all you can keep them on.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or AD2MNY.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up in the pits and let the race run down without leaving so it doesnt glitch the other drivers or replay.

Also, on a side note, i have set up a thread for those interested in proper button boxes....see link below
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/button-boxes-for-ps4-pc.2455/#post-126125
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  11. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I changed a setting the otherday re names and watching replay of 1st race the names appeared above all cars. I will have a look and see what I changed.
    Ant
    Jim_aka_The_Man likes this.
  12. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Went to options in race central into options and help gameplay r1 opponents names set to on. This made names come up in replay. It was original on multiplayer
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    Watto64 likes this.
  13. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Might be out this week gaz, had a few eyesight problems this week, not grog related for a change.
  14. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    You were warned when you were a boy about that !
    SPL Racing, ADZA_85 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  15. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah, I stopped when I started needing glasses.
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  16. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Can't make tonight's race fellas, good luck to all.
  17. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    What you stopped?
  18. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    That's what I'm telling everyone
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  19. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I may be a little late sorry guys. Will setup the room as soon as I can.
    Toranafan-02 likes this.
  20. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Im out tonight sorry folks, have a good one all.