Season 5 - Division 4.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 29, 2016.

1. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    You'll find a few people in the top of our division will equal times in the bottom of the next division.
    So I don't think you will be moved up.
    George likes this.
  2. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Here's hopeing ;)
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I just sat down and watched some of my replay and on the start line there is a car parked sideways for the start I think it was @fezza and @rcjm72 your car stays there as a ghost. The other thing is no other car except for mine has its headlights on is that because it is my replay and only mine shows up or did everyone have lights off?
    I changed the settings for names above car and my replay shows the names which is a good thing.
  4. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Yeah, I noticed there was a car parked sideways at race start, had a quick laugh before the race stated and then forgot to mention it once we had finished.

As for the lights issue, as far as I understand each player can adjust settings, lights included, in the pre race cutscenes before the lights go out. I know that everyone's lights will have been turned on by the time the lights go out as the game does it by default. It's possible during the pre race cutscene that someone had turned their lights on early. Alternatively, PCARS might be glitching in the replays again
  5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    If you want to stay in Div 4 just make sure you let @Nathancarhead beat you next race :p

I was totally expecting to come last in Div3, I have no idea how I managed 5th with no practice.
  6. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    If I get the same start again he may. But not here to put socks on caterpillars. :sneaky:
  7. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Unlikely I'll beat @George over the course of a season as I'll be missing a couple of rounds. Will do my best though!
  8. rcjm72

rcjm72 New Recruit

PSN ID
    RCJM72
    Yeah I had a chuckle when I saw a car drop on to the grid sideways as well until the camera changed to the grid lights view and I realized it was my car that was sideways (WTF). Not the best start to my first league race, but what can you do except laugh. Still thoroughly enjoyed racing with clean drivers
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING FOR ROUND 2
    [​IMG]
    Weather slots
    1. Clear
    2. Hazy
    3. light cloud
    4. Clear

OK guys, onto the wide open spaces of Willow Springs this week.....
    TIRES : SOFT SLICK (default)
    COMPULSORY STOP : YES - Have your pit strat set in the prac lobby BEFORE the race room is reset. Captains to remind all drivers of this before setting up the 'official" race room please. YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE TIRES, MAKE SURE YOU SELECT "SYMMETRICAL" in the pit options

[​IMG]
    TRACK LIMITS :
    There really isnt anywhere to cut here, the curbs are brutal, so i would advise you to stay off them ! The exit to the front straight its possible to run wide there (have all 4 wheels off the road) but it will cruel you run onto the straight and actually cost you time.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : The big issue here will be making a pass. A reminder that side to side contact will more often than not, result in the magnetic effect, so ALL drivers need to give reasonable room to someone making a clean and reasonable pass.
    CONTACT : Probably most probable at turns 3 and 4, if you push someone into a penalty or offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Patience will be the key, setting up a pass into 1 or through 2 will probably be the safest opportunity. Again, use your heads and give room where needed......
    RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to go looking for tumble weed, please use your heads when returning to the track. Stay off line until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers.
    PIT EXIT : This is a fair way down the front straight, but again, dont cut straight across the track untill you know its clear, or you are up to race pace.
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    MICS : Please remember to mute your mic during the race, unless you are in a chat room and its agreed by all you can keep them on.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or AD2MNY.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up in the pits and let the race run down without leaving so it doesnt glitch the other drivers or replay.

Also, on a side note, i have set up a thread for those interested in proper button boxes....see link below
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/button-boxes-for-ps4-pc.2455/#post-126125
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    Anthonyb likes this.
  11. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Hey guys, just so you know I have been a little preoccupied lately with a family member involved in an accident, I more than likely will be lucky to make it to 2-3 rounds max. As I have a business trip to Italy scheduled for next month, so there will be another two weeks out. So if I show up I show up, but don't hang out for me waiting, and if I do race @Hatfield no need to allocate me points, just pay it forward. Cheers.
    Anthonyb and Nathancarhead like this.
  12. Anthonyb

@Nathancarhead hope you enjoy this weekend at Barbagallo. Are you working or just pleasure
  13. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Volunteering, its what i do every race meeting. Its a mixture of pleasure and work really. When i go up to local race meetings I always volunteer my time and efforts, either to the Arise race team who run Formula 1000's (check out my rooz profile pic), or I flag marshal. This weekend I'm flagging as the 1000's aren't running in favour of their bigger and louder brothers, the Formula 5000's
    Anthonyb likes this.
  14. Anthonyb

How good do the formula 5000 sound they are an impressive bit of kit. Its shame you can't make it back in time for the race on sunday I think it will be a good battle. enjoy your weekend.
  15. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    The 5000's were awesome to watch. Brilliant sound and brilliant looking cars. I'll upload my videos to Facebook tonight, and then link them in here. As for Sunday the event will finish about 5pm Perth time which means I likely wont be home until 5:45 Perth time which will be to late for the start of the race. Don't wait for me guys as even if i do get home for the race, i'll be fairly buggered
    George and Anthonyb like this.
  16. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Running a little late, just got back from the 600, will be on around 7 QLD time.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  17. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Just a reminder that I am hosting tonight
  18. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Damn eastern states day light savings I was ready to go a realized everyone was already racing
  19. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Put in some ok laps followed by some great ones, ruined by too many :):):):) ones. Might be time to get in some prac in to the lead up to races. So fkn frustrating...
    Anthonyb likes this.
  20. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    @rossi0nsx That sucks, we had gotten to about the 5th lap when I saw you join the chat. And good race everyone, congrats @Anthonyb on the win / fastest lap / pole
    Anthonyb likes this.