Season 5 - Division 3.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Just wanted to say, great racing by @webnomad last night.
    Both times I went for the overtake at turns 7/8, your awareness of where exactly I was is what every driver should strive for.
    Well done buddy!
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Dj i wasnt sure whether to wait or what and i called abort start but realised my mic was muted and was talking to myself
  3. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Nah mate all good, I came back into the track but let whoever passed me go, it was my own fault so I didn't mind.
  4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    By the time the rest of us worked out that we should ignore you and keep driving on with it I reckon the top 3 were half a sector up the road already. I was tempted earlier to joke about Div 4 doing better formation laps last season. :)

Good racing with you as well @dj2ca later on. After @cruciald00dz pitted I could see you were struggling with the pressure, but you were also holding me up a little so I pitted earlier, thinking I might get ahead. In hindsight I probably should have kept the pressure on hoping for a bigger mistake from you, since doodz never really came back and once you had the track to yourself you pulled away (not helped by a few unforced errors of my own).
    Overall I'm very surprised with my relative pace last night (given no previous practice as is the norm with me).
    dj2ca likes this.
  5. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    I feel terrible for causing such a kerfuffle. Perhaps the mods will decide that we need to rerun the race at the end of the season. The whole thing was a bit of a mess really. We did have a good little battle for a while there though, was quite fun!
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I was a bit of a shamozzle from the get go..
    • Qually was set at 15 minutes then cut off at 10 mins by ad2 as per regs but it through everyone in a random starting order.
    • Race start abandoned and a manual rolling start was called
    • During the formation lap as said above dj spun at the final left hander, for a moment i slowed and called for an abort but then i tealised i was muted and in a room with only blindman and crucial...
  7. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    @VARDZ i think you are going to need trauma counselling. From what I can gather you were gagged and locked in a room with @Blindman no one should be put through that experience!
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Sunday night will never be the same.... do have to come back again???
    freddyp_33 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    Well at the very least we can make it a friendly 3-way 'truel' between us Div4 graduates @cruciald00dz @SuiCid3
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING FOR ROUND 2
    [​IMG]
    Weather slots
    1. Clear
    2. Hazy
    3. light cloud
    4. Clear

OK guys, onto the wide open spaces of Willow Springs this week.....
    TIRES : SOFT SLICK (default)
    COMPULSORY STOP : YES - Have your pit strat set in the prac lobby BEFORE the race room is reset. Captains to remind all drivers of this before setting up the 'official" race room please. YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE TIRES, MAKE SURE YOU SELECT "SYMMETRICAL" in the pit options

[​IMG]
    TRACK LIMITS :
    There really isnt anywhere to cut here, the curbs are brutal, so i would advise you to stay off them ! The exit to the front straight its possible to run wide there (have all 4 wheels off the road) but it will cruel you run onto the straight and actually cost you time.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : The big issue here will be making a pass. A reminder that side to side contact will more often than not, result in the magnetic effect, so ALL drivers need to give reasonable room to someone making a clean and reasonable pass.
    CONTACT : Probably most probable at turns 3 and 4, if you push someone into a penalty or offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Patience will be the key, setting up a pass into 1 or through 2 will probably be the safest opportunity. Again, use your heads and give room where needed......
    RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to go looking for tumble weed, please use your heads when returning to the track. Stay off line until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers.
    PIT EXIT : This is a fair way down the front straight, but again, dont cut straight across the track untill you know its clear, or you are up to race pace.
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    MICS : Please remember to mute your mic during the race, unless you are in a chat room and its agreed by all you can keep them on.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or AD2MNY.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up in the pits and let the race run down without leaving so it doesnt glitch the other drivers or replay.

Also, on a side note, i have set up a thread for those interested in proper button boxes....see link below
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/button-boxes-for-ps4-pc.2455/#post-126125
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    dj2ca likes this.
  12. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    It has dawned on me that I most likely will not make this round due to attendance at the Moto GP. I was really looking forward to trying this one online as you can go side by side for so long.
  13. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    hi guys
    what time we starting tonight?
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    is always room open at about 7:30 sydney time....race start (qual) at 'about' 8:10 syd time
  15. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    thank you
  16. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Not gonna make it tonight guys.
    Stuck at dinner
  17. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    I'm out too. Trying to put my real car back together so don't have time for my pretend one. Shame really because i like the pretend one more!
    Blindman and Anthonyb like this.
  18. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Pole:
    [​IMG]
    Race Results:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Lap:
    [​IMG]
    NAACS likes this.