Season 11 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Something strange happened. It's over now. Results are final (unless there are protests via Private Message). Discussion over.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    the results actually split the 3/3B table perfectly lol. top 7 were 3 and the rest were 3B
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :thumbsup:
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  5. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    I didn't notice much in the way of lag - did see a bit of glitching when I was close to a couple of drivers - Moon if you get any reports of me causing lag issues just dump me out of the room. I don't get very good voice reception when I am in the car driving, so struggle to hear anyone saying there is an issue. I am not here to F@%k up anyone elses' race and would rather be kicked from the room. - If this is an ongoing issue I will bow out.
    Good racing everyone - was great to have so many entrants.
  6. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Well done @Bluemoon , great race mate :thumbsup:
    Do you and your dad run on the same internet connection.?
    , Or do you both run through the same one?
  7. scottb721

scottb721 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sooby_scott
    Nice racing guys. A few offs certainly ruined my night.
  8. Veilside2jz

Veilside2jz New Recruit

PSN ID
    Veilside2jz
    Not happy with my end result but good race all the same. Learnt a lot in my first taste of online racing. Made an unforced error error on turn 1 in the last quarter of the race did me in and couldn't recover, I'm just glad I didn't take anyone with me. Well done to everyone though, I enjoyed it.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DRIVER BRIEFING FOR ROUND 2

Deep Forest
    [​IMG]
    TRACK LIMITS : Remember 2 wheels on the ripple strip is the rule. The main area of concern is the pieces of concrete:
    1. on the inside of the left hander before the tight right hander before the first tunnel (left turn before '4' on the map) and
    2. on the left of track through the first tunnel (between '4' and '5' on the map)

RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to run off track, please use your heads when returning to the track. Stay off line until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers. If you spin back onto the track, and traffic is coming, ghosting if possible is a smart way to avoid incidents

PIT ENTRY/EXIT : Due to the way the pit entry works here, it may create incidents in speed difference, so you may cut the entry line... but NOT the exit line.

BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.

MICS : Please remember to mute your mic during the race.

PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, @Hatfield or @emmo46.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.

RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up off track and ghost, and let the race run down without leaving so it doesnt cause anyone else to drop out or lag.
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    After having a closer look, the ripple strips are over the white lines so 2 wheels on the tarmac is acceptable
  13. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
  14. Half-Byte

Half-Byte Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    If we change tyres. Do we need a compound change or is it Racing Mediums only?
  15. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Mediums only, except for the weather round, where all wet compounds can also be used.
    Half-Byte likes this.
  16. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    Hi everyone i was hoping to join div 3 as a late entry for tonights race. My qualifying time is 1.40.991
    My wheel has broken so im back on the control pad which has really hurt my consistency.
    Hope to see you all on the track
  17. Veilside2jz

Veilside2jz New Recruit

PSN ID
    Veilside2jz
    Unfortunately I wont't be able attend tonights race meet. I've been called away with work and will have to withdraw for tonight. Hope this does not not cause any complications and I wish you all good racing.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Jock Farrington there should be room in Div 3 for you tonight. Make sure you have evilmoon on your friends list.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    you will probably have to go to div 2. You may check in div 3 but if the room is full you will have to come over to div 2. Div 2 is staring 1/2 an hour later tonight so see how you go in the div 3 room, if you get squeezed out come on over to div 2.
  20. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Do remember to add me X-3vi1m00n if you don't have me as the room will be friends only. I will also be testing no voice to see if it helps with some lag. Room should be open by 7:50pm AEDT.
    Cyberstig1 and emmo46 like this.