Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    but when its cold, does your room stay warm, or get freezing cold?
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'd rather you didn't :laugh:
    This is a quote 25 seconds before our crash:
    "Hey Sam, i'm going to turn my fans on for a little bit"
    I had ZERO lag before that, quite alot afterward.... so my advice is limit all potential static-creating devices if you have not hardwired.

Edit: When quote boxes go wrong :([/QUOTE]
    I can vouch for that, the fan instantly disabled the net, and that was with cable too...
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    and beaus bad quoting screwed your quoting lol.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Beau is just ruining everything I think it is time to start throwing tomatoes at him

Insert Beau here:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  5. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    What time is the room opening tonight?
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

It's open now
  7. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Can I please have an invite
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Oh boy, that was embarrassing...:oops: Qualified at the back, nearly four seconds off the pace, then accidentally quit from the room at the end of the session. Could not return in time for the start of the race. Lots to learn, that's for sure.
    seth123 and Beau_Albert like this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Sorry I couldn't make it guys. had family over
  10. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I presume i'm the only one who DSC'D absolutely gutted :(. I drove so much better than i thought i would tonight and it all comes to nothing. Battled for the lead with @Samsung1998racer and @seth123 for so many laps with plenty of good clean racing. Seth i'm not entirely sure what happened with your spin. tbh i think i may have be slightly lagging around a little bit. I had examples where the sector splits were completely wrong like when i was tailgating Samsung and it saying i'm 3 seconds back? so not sure but i will still apologise. I did just find out that NBN is apparently doing it's rollout here at the moment so i'm blaming that at the moment. Hoping it doesn't happen again
  11. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    My night summed up in 1 vid
    seth123 likes this.
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    I was on sams butt at one point aswell and it was saying i was 2 seconds back lol.

Apologies to @warrior2167. that was a poor move on the outside. sorry mate.
    Not gonna speak of my race. couple of :):):):) moves pissed me off but anyhow. no point going on as it wont change my result.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Saftey car definitely spiced things up. Except for the fact i got stuck behind a stricken car and it wouldnt let me passed to catch up, and the saftey car left without me. With all the guys time penalties could of ended up anywhere. Still good battles with skills and warrior during and at the end.
  14. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Wait when did the safety car come out?
  15. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Bout 6 laps to go. Went in with a 2 lap dash to the end.
    seth123 likes this.
  16. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Talk about surviving bevo stopped on start I ramed him then had to fight the car for rest of race until I was taken by I've told it was sickskilz don't see any skilz in that.
    Sam D Blacklock and Beau_Albert like this.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I do not know where to start, But maybe lap 1 or qualifying could work?

I did my first run without assists I don't care I munched the tyres 4 wheel slides on the exit of the esses is good enough for me, My second crack was with the assists which was where the car was behaving with some aggressive driving.

Those tyres were not keen for the race with how mistreated they were, Managed to get a gap with @Motorsports560 working with me. I let him passed since I guessed his tyres were a lot fresher than mine, He started to slip around from which looked like his tyres were shot. I got passed him then the race went on I really fancied my chances at the start but a few bad racing incidents I spun a few times with other drivers which when I think about it not that bad at all.

The HAAS's are probably going to scissor kick one another, I was aiming for a 4 stop SOFT-SOFT-MED-SOFT, When @Samsung1998racer went for the hard compound I responded and followed since they are the best tyre ever. This was a major brain fade after 2 laps I realised I have planned to finish the race on these but completely forgot about the mandatory mediums, Sam or Beau whoever since at the time they were looking promising were on for a solid 25 points.

I pushed my hardest on the hard compound to gap a pit stop on sam which I basically knew was near impossible anyway, then came the VSC giving me another lease at life which ended when I left the lane perfect timing.

This ruined the HAAS's since all I had to do was cruise to the end and maintain 10 seconds. Then came the SC which got us back together for a 2 lap dash on the yellow faster circles.

@Motorsports560 Just saying sorry mate

@Samsung1998racer Please leave the dirty tactics which involve driving me off the track to defend for the monday night pitlane series

WD Podium, Sucks the HAAS's got so many penalties.

Will upload my Qualifying lap tomorrow morning or something.
    JonoStan96, Zachery and Toranafan-02 like this.
  18. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Hey Jono can i go back onto the reserve list? I might be available every second thursday
    JonoStan96 and seth123 like this.
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Theres plenty room mate just join and race hahaha
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  20. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Qualifying:

Was pleased with my final hot lap, pretty much matched my best from the time trial.

Only managed to record lap 17 to the finish, video still processing.

Was a very shaky start, went from 2nd to almost last with front wing damage before the 1st lap was over. I'd chosen the aggressive 4 stop strategy which after having to pit for the wing, turned out to be a good thing. Set about making back ground, once the fuel load came off the car felt better and better. Had some great battles along the way, and had a good turn of fortune when the safety car came out after i had already made my last stop. This put me in 3rd on the track with still fresh mediums and fuel to burn to the finish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.