Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cruciald00dz

cruciald00dz Team Driver

PSN ID
    CRUCIALD00DZ
    Your mate sam tagged me in the thread so of course I'm going to respond
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  2. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Nice fresh boots, even if they were wrong ones. Inevitable position gain. Plenty of racing room. Sweet pass and i also want to ba an astronaught.
    Beau_Albert and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    #epiccleanupcompleteihope
    Sam D Blacklock and Motors560 like this.
  4. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Good morning all I thought I d wait until this morning to say I really enjoy ROOZ racing as a disabled person who finds it hard to find things to do this is a fun & games place. I know some get emotionally envolved I do and it can be really frustrating when you don't get results. ITS ONLY A GAME. this is my moto when I start to get angry with over inflated egos digally projected on my screen. I'm new and can only judge by what I read on these threads & see on the track. I would like to say ROOZ has a unique club and the volunteer mods have a huge job why don't we all take a deep breath appreciate what they do make their job simple and say "ITS ONLY A GAME". Rember we have sponsors as well.:cool:
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Hey me too mate! (disabled I mean. CRIPPLES UNITE!!!)
  6. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I'm having a good chuckle cool reply ha ha ha ha ha :cool:
    Hatfield likes this.
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Results Provisional:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  8. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    It might be a game but people put alot of time and money into their racing setups because it's how we get our kicks, and when drivers continuously race dirty and cause drama it is frustrating. It might be a game but when you put time and money into racing on it, you take it seriously
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Overall good result for Sauber @Bryan_F :roflmao:
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  11. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    Is it possible to get a graph for this leg of the championship ship?
    Zachery likes this.
  12. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Reflects their real-life performance this year, I guess...:laugh:
    Positive: actually started the race this time.
    Negatives: damaged front wing Lap 1, Lap 10 stupidly hung around the outside of Bounty into T4, hit the barrier, race over.

Baby steps...
    Motors560 and stucar17 like this.
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    So my race recap goes something like this;
    Qualified 3rd after @warrior2167 & @The_Spectre pipped my time in the last minute.

Got a nice start off the line, took 2nd from Warrior and tucked in behind Spectre. We had spoken during the week on strategy so i knew he was planning to come in for Mids on lap 7. Spectre tried to throw me out by coming in a lap early, and as i didnt want to stack, i pushed for one extra lap trying to gain the position as he was going onto the harder compound.

I came out of the pits just infront, as per the plan, but for the whole middle stint he just sat on me, i was trying to bridge enough gap to nullify the inevitable undercut that would happen as we came onto the softs, but just couldnt do it. Spectre pitted, and i pitted the lap after. Came out just behind him to begin the last stint.

The last stint was just awesome. lap after lap it seemed the gap just wouldnt move, both pushing hard, and making no mistakes. Worked my ass off getting close enough onto pit straight as i knew that would be the best shot, and it worked after a few attempts. We had a very slight incident on the last lap, i thought a gave him enough room, but was trying to squeeze him a bit at the same time. turns out we were both putting the squeeze on at the same time. Little contact there, but we have discussed it and agreed that it will go down as a racing incident.

Either way, that was awesome, respectful racing from where we were. dont think i wouldve trusted anyone else side by side like that so i must thank @The_Spectre for keeping it so clean!

Awesome race! Pity about all the drama. Looking forward to next week, now that i have finally cracked a win. More to come i hope!

14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Leg 2 thus far
    seth123, The_Spectre and Zachery like this.
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    oooo i like this graph better! :roflmao::p
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sorry couldn't get there in the end lads. Might be the shortest F1 career in the history of the world !!

All I'll say about what I managed to see through the messages and today in this thread is it's pretty disappointing when things go pear shaped through nothing more Than red mist and sloppy driving. For the long term members, I'm pretty sure every one of you have messed up at some stage, and I'm certain you all know your way around a race car and track to avoid "sloppy" contact. Some comments from drivers who don't exactly have a clean slate were a little over the top.......as wolf said, please consider the site sponsors and new members finding their feet ;)

Anyway, TBH I think i would have been way out of my depth last night, so, given I'm away next week will have to save my debut for the week after that (if you'll Have me).
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    of course we will have you mate.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    cya in 2 weeks :thumbsup:
  19. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    And to make it worse we crashed in the same corner the same way :D. That corner should be renamed Sauber Smasher :roflmao:.

Spa is the track were racing at in 2 weeks best to do some miles there you might surprise yourself. Also use the Mercedes in time trail all the cars in multiplayer are "based" off this car though as somebody said earlier all the cars have slight differences in online.
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Results update:

Following several "incidents," Fastboy has been disqualified from the results. Hatfield moves up to 10th. He has also been given a 2 race ban. His place will be taken by @pykeybraa145 in the #4 Ferrari.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.