Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Why'd I get kicked
  2. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

You have 3 guesses if you get it correct you get back in
  3. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Being annoying?
  4. Benjamin J Smith

Close, some people would consider this correct but its not try again 2 too go
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Was my voice lagging?
  6. Benjamin J Smith

Maybe but no, 1 too go
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    JUST LET ME BACK IN
  8. Benjamin J Smith

1 more guess....
  9. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    How am I supposed to know? I can't read minds
  10. Benjamin J Smith

With your internet im surprised you can even read the forum
  11. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Latency? Dude we hadn't even raced
  12. Benjamin J Smith

I know and i can't let you back in either I'm not in the lobby
  13. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Well, great way to return. Lost my front wing in that Turn 1 mess, and then lap 10ish was in a battle and the person on the outside lost it on the kerb and hit me, meaning I had to pit again, was fun until then; but would rather not be racing Blue Flags... hopefully next week I have better luck
    seth123 and Spidey_11 like this.
  14. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Pretty sure it was me that looped it in front of you. Really sorry, first real error ive had in the championship and it cost someone else so im sorry.
    With the start. Well. We were told to take it easy at turn one and the hairpin on lap one. Did nobody else read that. What rubbish.
    JonoStan96 and Spidey_11 like this.
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Ah was not confident here forgetting a tune using a random tune from another track, Which was the first feeling of the luck to come, I didn't think the wear was going to be so horrible so went for pole like normal trying to clear a repeat of being nurfed last week, Although I was probably better off just taking the lap 1 carnage if there were any with a better strategy. I was off the pace during the race trying to stretch my 2 stop, Driving to numbers finding myself to a very late challenge with Razor was not sure what happened between us but I know my suspension arms shattered.

Once again the Super Softs prove to be the worst offer from Pirelli.

WD Podium!
    JonoStan96 and Spidey_11 like this.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    At the start narrowly avoided the T1 tap which sent someone sideways and then just settled in. Tyre wear was shocking and the engineers kept suggesting strat changes to both myself and @Spidey_11

Had a few battles with quicker drivers catching up and unfortunately while trying to leave room I lost it into both @N64TheStig007 & @Motorsports560 in 2 separate incidents (really sorry guys)

Just kept on chugging and took home a point... very difficult track for me tonight
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    game wouldn't change my broken wing either :mad:
  18. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    All Good mate :) no stress, it happens to us all!!
    seth123 likes this.
  19. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Very frustrating race for me. I simply had no bloody pace around that track ended up 7th in qualifying.
    Race start was weird whoever started behind me i presume jump started because i managed to get a Mario kart like bump as soon as the lights turned green and was 3rd by turn one.
    Had some good battles with @Beau_Albert and one of the Red Bulls. And thats when it went downhill quickly 1st pit stop got a PLP for speeding even though i had my pit assist on. Served the PLP and got into some battles down the field.
    Ended up battling @Hatfield and ended up running straight up his rear diffuser and lost my front wing. 1st unscheduled stop done I managed to bump hatfield off the road in the final sector while trying to change tyres for my next stop. Then for the cherry on the cake @Hatfield made a slight error into T1 and i ended up getting sidepod glitched straight into the tyre barrier very luckily not loosing a wheel.
    After that chucked a set of mediums on lap 21 and took them to the end knowing i wasn't gonna score points but i kept on going anyway.
    I hope i did alright with the blue flags i saw some people complaining about that after the race i did the best i could. Only slight scare was myself @seth123 and @Bounty05 on the back straight with Seth in 2nd and myself and Bounty battling for position. Ended up getting the pair of them but i realised i went into the corner way to deep so ended up flooring it into the runoff to avoid a collision.
    But yeah race to forget really i happy i finished after last week but i haven't scored points since my Baku win so it's getting frustrating. Also @Hatfield no hard feelings mate it happens sometimes.
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Your blue flag behaviour was awesome for me mate.
    JonoStan96 and Motors560 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.