DayZ on steam

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Spidey_11, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Hey PC boys,

Are their others who play / thinking about playing DayZ? There is the Arma 2 mod but I'm talking about the standalone DayZ game on steam. It's in early Alpha (been like that for some time) but still fun to play if you're into a survival game with permanent death if you die and need to start again with no items. Eating bad fruit or raw chicken can kill you, let along the zombies or other online plays who either try to befriend you, rob you, or kill you.

Obviously it's safer in a team or group so if you play it let me know and I'll add you on steam. My steam name is spidey_11.

Checkout some videos done by this guy who's done a lot of DayZ stuff.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLuMTZBpxpB0cB3p3ewQT3KTdZ6szpBYSZ&v=nX8XnO5LtZs
    SEIDO463 likes this.
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Been playing the mod for a while now (like 4 years or something) but havent tried the standalone yet. may give it a whirl, but im not in to it as much as i used to be. good game though, would recommend.

Oh and Frankies vids are awesome too!
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    do you know some of the guys on here???

you're asking to get shot in the back and all your stuff taken lol
    Spidey_11 and Zachery like this.
  4. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Let me just write your name down hereeeeeeeee.
  5. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Played the mod heavily for a long time loved it. Can't say the same for standalone stopped playing it ages ago
    Zachery likes this.
  6. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Miscreated also looks like a good game. Have been watching it for a while. Its getting good updates but still has some way to go. To me seems like a better game than the DayZ mod and DayZ SA