Division 1 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    UPDATE TO DRIVER BRIEFING :

Did a race run last night with a few of the guys and MOST WERE OK FOR TIRES, i can only recommend you to a race run to see how your wear is. I finished with 55% on my FL, others were on about 60%, which is manageable....remember that taking tires is 16 sec added to your pit time.

TIRE GLITCH : has been suggested that you delete all saved info for the sierra (tuning and pit strat) so set back to default...
    Then save the new car (with small mod) to all tracks so you get the 90 L . Then you can save the Pit Strat again.

I had done nothing with tire pressures, and have never had the hot tire glitch....
    Stu
    CTRacing likes this.
  2. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Konnor kick A holes cleaners ass this week will ya . Cheeky prick
    Konnor McCluskey likes this.
  3. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

I'll do my best but no practice so I'll do it tough.
    Blindman likes this.
  4. Konnor McCluskey

Really F...ing hate this game, set everything back to their defaults like I've been told....my tyres were fine for the first 5laps until I pitted and then the same thing happened again....brick red bloody tyres!! Had a guys full off it
  5. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Another great race from my perspective. Konnor, Slambo and Cameron showed plenty of pace and all Three of them had a period of reeling me in. Certainly had to deploy Never Back Down mode to stay ahead tonight! The next 4 weeks i'll have my practise time taken away from me thanks to 4 weeks of Full Time work and i've never been a fan of Sprint Rounds, so the Title chase will be scrambled up in the next few weeks so i'm glad i made it count whilst i could!!
    Cheers guys, see you all in the US of A :thumbsup:
  6. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Best news I have heard in a while!:D
    I mean, great to see you have a job Beau!
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  7. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Well done beau and quikas..
    Awesome race with quikas for the first 15odd laps trading positions and bumper to bumper and no contact apart from a minor tap into the last turn drift styles.. in the end wasn't fast enough to keep him behind. And was lucky to hang on to 3rd my tyres were shot and Konner closed in on me real quick at the end.. hard luck that ya spun..
    I'm on holiday next weekend so be Will be missing te sprint round:(
    AOCleaner74, CTRacing and Beau_Albert like this.
  8. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well done on the win mate. Also well done to Quick and Slambo for the podium:thumbsup:
    CTRacing and Beau_Albert like this.
  9. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Don't know why Div 1 is having issues with tyre temps, I haven't had any tyre temp issues, as neither has the rest of div 3 as far as i understand. Perhaps it has to do with the way you guys have set up your pitstops (e.g symmetrical or asymmetrical), or perhaps its even a host issue?
  10. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Not sure if your app is telling you the truth Konnor, you still had great pace throught the race setting a 46.2 last lap.
    I do recall a few times where my app has been telling me that the tyres are red hot, but in reality it was just a glitch. If it does it again just turn your tablet off and get on with it:thumbsup:
  11. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Host is Stu, and in about 5 seasons that I have had the pleasure of racing in his division his room has been faultless.
  12. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    My front left was red most of the race but I just kept driving the same and had no issues
  13. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Not to mention it's only affecting a small number of people.
    Konnor told me when he changed his cars setup to make it Default he changed the Camber of the car. I suggested he resets to default and changes the Sway Bars. My guess is that it'd possible because Camber affects the Tyre, that it has messed his car up.
  14. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Great grid tonight guys had an awesome race especially with rhino. Had a small slid costing about 4 secs but had a perfect run apart from that and was nowhere near the front lol.
    RHINO11 and SPL Racing like this.
  15. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Congrats Beau on the win and to Quikas and Slambo for the podium. Another boring race for me running around at the back, I qualified last about a second slower than Stu who was second last. I tried to hang onto the back of him after the start but after about 4 laps I spun off the outside curb at turn 1 and it was all over.
    Back to division 3 for me I think, anyway a bad night racing is still better than a night not racing. I just need to figure out what i'm doing wrong in this car.
    CTRacing, Beau_Albert and dj2ca like this.
  16. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I don't think its the car this week that track is hard to get a consistent rhythm on and turn 1 curb is:poop:
    CTRacing likes this.
  17. Konnor McCluskey

Well I was losing a second or 2 a lap depending on how straight I kept it lol otherwise I would've been a lot faster. I didn't use the app last night but on the screen it showed all 4 were brick red.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  18. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    My race report,
    For some reason so far this season I have not been able to get an ideal lap out in qualifying. Still ended up 7th which is not so bad considering there is not much between Sneeky, Mike, Jason and myself ( looks as tho Rhino has joined our battle now )
    Race started well, jumped 2 at the start and found myself trying to go up the inside of Quickas into T2. Didn't want to take Slambo out in front of me, and had to allow room for Quickas who was on the outside, so I went back to 1st gear to compensate which allowed Quick back thru.
    Had a few messy laps early on and received a little tap into the hairpin on lap 2, which affected them more than me.
    By then I was about 2 secs off the leading 4 and about the same back to 6th. Over the next 5 laps it remained more or less the same apart from Sickskills having a spin gifting me 4th until my game decided to start changing views! Wasn't much of a problem until a few laps later then the game decided to pause on me on the 2nd last turn which put me into the wall! By the time I reversed back out I had lost over 15 secs and put me back into 10th place!
    I decided to stay out and made my way past a few guys until I pitted about lap 14. I came out just behind Stu who then gifted me another place when he got scared and run off the track ( obviously my comment early in the week saying I hadn't taken anyone out for a while worked on him!) next up was Kart, he tried to make it difficult to pass, but I managed to pass him as easy as if he was my mother!
    After that I just put my head down doing 45's and low 46's consistently behind Mike who was only fractionally slower.
    Rhino had then made his pitstop and came out just in front of me from 5th and 5 secs ahead before my pitstop. Unfortunately for him he made an error in T1 which gifted me another spot.
    I tried as hard as I could but the gap was too big and I brought it home to 7th.
    Overall it was a fun race apart from the glitches.
    Looking forward to the Sonoma this week:thumbsup:
    RHINO11, Slambobagan and SPL Racing like this.
  19. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield