Season 12 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Razorpod50

Razorpod50 Rookie

Cant say i was to happy with the desperation of some people on the first few corners.
    A bita patience goes along way..
    But thats raceing the bloods pumping everyone wants to get a good start.
    Ended up a bit frustrated after the first few laps decided to back off and relax.
    I hope to have a better experience next outing.
  2. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    I'm really sorry dude didn't even notice you on track ha ha ha:cool:
    Half-Byte, emmo46 and POPPINFRESH1234 like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DRIVER BRIEFING R3 - Brands Hatch Indy - SPRINT ROUND
    WEAR - REAL
    RACE 1 - 29 Laps
    RACE 2 - 29 Laps

[​IMG]

Please read the following carefully and 'like' it when you have read and understood it.

REVERSE GRID PROCEDURE :
    - At the end of the first race, positions will be recorded
    - Room will be set to reverse grid
    - If after the race we have any Dsc's who were not last, we will set the room to fastest first and line-up in order on track prior to starting the race

SPRINT ROUND POINTS : (same as has always run ;))
    Race 1 will be full points based on where you finish
    Race 2 will be 1/2 points
    Points will be added for each race to determine final standings. (then normal point structure will apply)
    POLE point will be awarded for race 1
    Fastest lap point will be awarded for fastest on the night.

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group.
    (But I am sure there isn't anywhere for this to actually happen here)

CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING : Is VERY tough to pass here. Use your heads ! If a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight. DONT dive bomb with a crazy pass. ;).

SWERVING : You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that you cant win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikazee passes.The reverse grid race will be a real test for everyone with the fast guys looking to get through. Been some great racing so far, will be interested to see how everyone handles this.

PIT LINES : Being a sprint round, there will probably not be a need to pit. However, if you do feel the need for a pitstop, please take the correct entry (max 2 wheels over the unbroken white lines either side on the pathway into the pits) and on exit, you may not cut the exit line AT ALL

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. With the circuit being so short, there is slightly more chance of blue flags coming into play, so you should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will be using the new stewards group for racing infringements and protests. Many thanks to the guys who have put their hands up to volunteer. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

QUITTING : This is something that has been here for as long as we have run leagues, but we are looking to implement a slightly stricter interpretation of this rule. outlined below.....
    1. If you quit the race room you will receive 0 points and you cant use as drop round.
    2. If you park up in the pits for the race (have to stop etc) you will get last place and CAN use as drop round. (if more than one, then points in the order they park up)
    3. If you DSC you will finish behind the last place driver, but in front of those who have 'parked up' if you completed more laps.
    If the Stewards Group have reason to believe the DSC is a 'sneaky quit" the rule 1 above will apply.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.

Shamelessly copied from @stucar17 and edited accordingly

@WOLFYDADDY007 ^^^HERE IT IS!!! ;)
  4. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Oh no you rat you've taken away my excuse it's up against the firing squad in the morning for you killer of my joy how dare you where is the rule that allows you to do this ha ha ha:cool: @Hatfieldnow I must read dam it.
    Hatfield likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    don't you cut any lines dammit wolfy... not even the start line... I'm watching you... :p
    WOLFYDADDY007 likes this.
  6. Half-Byte

Half-Byte Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    That's means everyone's cutting the lines as soon as they start OMG! Mind blown:eek:
    WOLFYDADDY007 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    nah just park up at the start and when everyone crosses the line you win once the room crashes.
    Half-Byte likes this.
  8. Half-Byte

Half-Byte Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    :D
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Hat, I had pole at Le Mans my man.

Moon mistakenly put Poppin on pole
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  11. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Yes I did. I did put a '?' hoping that someone would correct me. :)
  12. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    yea soz mate, i saw it, and meant to do it, but forgot! LOL
  13. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Nice solid start to the season @emmo46 :thumbsup:
    Ya got that @incey fella on the back foot :p, and a couple of quick slime green cars:roflmao: playing catch up now.
    So who is gonna catch Poppin?
    Cheers
    emmo46 likes this.
  14. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    doesn't look like it'll be me. Having a tough start this season
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    probably not me. :unsure:
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If Poppin isn't beaten by one of us in the next round it will be looking fairly certain he is on his way to championship greatness. possibly a clean sweep. Of course we will all be doing our best to unsettle his game.
    arakasi- likes this.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It needs sorting as well. :whistling:
  18. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    P2. Is looking like a great battle if that happens.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The P2 battle behind Poppin is where it is all happening. Incey, moon, aranteamo and turbo haven't shown their best yet. The rest of the field is also close enough to pull of some good results too so it is going to be an exciting season even though the championship seems off the table. The honour of best of the rest is going to be fought for tooth and nail.
    arakasi- likes this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    emmo46 likes this.