Division 2 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @ShootSho7t how did you go last night ??

Will have a look at fastest lap times when i get a chance, but largely looks pretty good.......
  2. ShootSho7t

ShootSho7t Rookie

PSN ID
    shoootshoooooooot
    It was fun and very grateful to in be part of this organised league. Thank you again.

Now reading the pitstop thread........so I got a mandatory pit in after lap1, can I choose when to pit?
    SPL Racing and AOCleaner74 like this.
  3. ShootSho7t

ShootSho7t Rookie

PSN ID
    shoootshoooooooot
    ............just did a private online session myself.....realised that....that popup is a reminder of there is a mandatory pit stop ...not an indicator of when to pit(that you have to pit this lap L1)...o_O:eek::oops::confused::whistling::whistling::whistling:
  4. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Yes as soon as it popped up I thought I did a jump start and was :):):):)ting myself the whole race thinking I had a drive through
  5. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Hey what the :):):):) are these :):):):)ing smiley faces doing popping up every :):):):)ing time I :):):):)ing swear
    SPL Racing likes this.
  6. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I just thought you couldn't spell so you just put a heap of smiley faces to try and cover it up.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hahaha, all good mate....

Yes, you can pit at any time you wish.....Make sure you keep an eye out for the driver briefing that i try to get out by wednesday night with "track relevent" info.....Also make sure you watch beaus vid he does each week in the "tips and tricks" thread so you can see how he does it .

Is plenty of guys as well that can jump on your ;bonnet in a prac session to help you find some time.
  8. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
  9. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Had a :poop::poop::poop::poop: load of fun Sunday night thanks guys. :thumbsup:
    stucar17 and Blindman like this.
  10. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Hey mick good result well done with stepping up at the last minute.
  11. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Yeah thanks man :thumbsup:
    stucar17 likes this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, Please take 5 mins to read the following....some important info.

Great effort last race, only 1 or 2 small issues that have been sorted. On the whole was some great racing with big grids.....well done.

ROUND 2 HOCKENHEIM GP
    - 25 LAPS - 7/6/17@ 4.00pm.

[​IMG]

Wear - Real / Fuel - Slow
    Penalties : ON
    Weather slots - SYNC TO RACE
    1. Hazy
    2. Overcast
    3. Light cloud
    4. Clear

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. There are track cut penalties here, at turns 1, 4, 7, 10, 14 and 17 ! BE WARNED....IF YOU CONTINUALLY EXCEED TRACK LIMITS EXPECT A PENALTY.

CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING : Is plenty of spots to pass here, when a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight. DONT dive bomb into 6 with a crazy pass. ;)

SWERVING : You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that you cant win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikazee passes.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : All drivers must make a compulsory pitstop. Pit lane is open from LAP 1. All drivers will HAVE TO HAVE YOUR PIT STOP STRATEGY SET, AND SELECT IN THAT STRATEGY IF YOU WANT TO TAKE TIRES OR NOT. We have found in the past that having multiple strategies can cause issues, so i would recommend you delete all except for the sierra one (even default).
    Hockenheim seems to be pretty hard on tires, so it would seem that most drivers will need to take tires at the stop. MAKE SURE YOU SET YOUR PIT STRAT ACCORDINGLY

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Pit entry is tight, so it will be hard to get a clean entry if fighting with another car in turn 16. Be wary of other cars, especially if they are looking to set up a pass into 17. Pit exit is straight forward, BUT YOU MUST REMAIN INSIDE THE EXIT LINES ON THE RUN TO TURN 2.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. With the 2 classes there is slightly more chance of blue flags coming into play, so you should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS: This season we will be using the new stewards group for racing infringements and protests. Many thanks to the guys who have put their hands up to volunteer. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

QUITTING : This is something that has been here for as long as we have run leagues, but we are looking to implement a slightly stricter interpretation of this rule. outlined below.....
    1. If you quit the race room you will receive 0 points and you cant use as drop round.
    2. If you park up in the pits for the race (have to stop etc) you will get last place and CAN use as drop round. (if more than one, then points in the order they park up)
    3. If you DSC you will finish behind the last place driver, and behind those who have 'parked up'.
    If the Stewards Group have reason to believe the DSC is a 'sneaky quit" the rule 1 above will apply.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    UPDATE TO DRIVER BRIEFING :

Did a race run last night with a few of the guys and MOST WERE OK FOR TIRES, i can only recommend you to a race run to see how your wear is. I finished with 55% on my FL, others were on about 60%, which is manageable....remember that taking tires is 16 sec added to your pit time.

TIRE GLITCH : has been suggested that you delete all saved info for the sierra (tuning and pit strat) so set back to default...
    Then save the new car (with small mod) to all tracks so you get the 90 L . Then you can save the Pit Strat again.

I had done nothing with tire pressures, and have never had the hot tire glitch....
    Stu
    George likes this.
  15. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Full grid, no dcs and no rage quits. Unreal :thumbsup:.
  16. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Had a :poop::poop::poop::poop: Race but a :poop::poop::poop::poop: Load of fun...Thanks guys :thumbsup:
    garyw61, Blindman, dj2ca and 3 others like this.
  17. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Absolutely a great turn out last night AWSOME to race with full grids . Managed to get pole with killer along side on the front row .was expecting V8 to be a lot further up the grid . Had a good start and thought I would keep it steady for the first few laps to see how the frack was going to be after driving in the tuned room which I found ito be very slippery .track was good for the race with Killer hot on my tail I set about braking a bit later and try and build a gap .i looked on my app and seen V8 down in 9th and thought this was my race to win and get a good points hall on him as he is leading the championship but to his credit his pit stradergy worked perfectly catapulting him up to second position on the podium . I just keep pushing the limits to crack a low 45 which was AWSOME and come away with the win ! :cool: Blindman race ya later
  18. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    It was a great race last night even with it not going great to start with after having to avoid others that had also had some bad luck in Quailifying but got a good start off the line and through turn 1 & 2 to get myself up to 4th place but after 4 laps of trying to hard and making to many little mistakes with a rear view mirror full of NSTOZZA I decided to pit early to get out of watching the mirror and try to get in a rhythm and hope that would be enough to finish well but come mid race I we all over killer as he had just done his stop and after a lap or two I made my move at the hairpin putting the car down on the inside and get a side by side drag race to the next corner but with me having the inside line killer backed out and tucked in behind me for around 3 laps it was very close until we came up on traffic and I got passed a bit easier than killer did so I pushed hard to get a gap and by this time I was in 3rd thinking I've done well and I was slowly catching Gary but with 3 laps to go Gary did his pit stop giving me 2nd place so now I'm thinking hopefully Blindman needs to still pit but he had already pitted earlier in the race but still very happy with 2nd and I can't wait for Sonoma hope to see you all there
    Blindman, garyw61 and George like this.
  19. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    I never saw you at all it said it was TB behind me so i let him pass as i didnt want to get tangled up in anything to stuff me up .
    I never saw you till after i pitted on lap 20 i think and when i came out you were 3.5 sec in front .:thumbsdown:
    Well done .
    garyw61 likes this.
  20. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Qualifying Results
    [​IMG]
    Race Results
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Laps
    [​IMG]