ASSETTO CORSA Season 10: Ahh, Porsche It! (Get up on this...911)

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Seanus

Seanus New Recruit

I've used 'drivername' for each skin. I'm not sure how to use 'steam names' as Seanus is not my Steam name.
    Check the new package here.
    krunch likes this.
  2. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Just the name we see in game, I'll upload the skins tonight.
    Worth getting @Anon to put a link in the OP (everyone needs to download them else they will see white/default color cars)
    cheers
    Seanus and Anon666 like this.
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    All skins d/l links are in the OP.
    Seanus likes this.
  4. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

I will be attempting to stream the race tonight. If you aren't racing and want to check it out, here is the link to the stream
    https://www.twitch.tv/shauno619
    Anon666, R0T0R-AU86 and Rolz like this.
  5. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

What's ur upload bandwidth Shaun? Gotta be pretty decent to not impact ur race ping
  6. Shaun_A

50/20
  7. Rolz

you suck :p
  8. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Gonna be pretty boring for your viewers shauno just starring at empty road from p1 lol
    Rolz likes this.
  9. Shaun_A

Haha, doubt that with the extra weight.
  10. Rolz

Here's hoping for us mere mortals! :roflmao:
  11. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    You're in the same boat Rolz :alien:
  12. Rolz

doing a few good hot-laps sadly doesn't come across to racing well :oops:
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  13. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  14. Shaun_A

Another big grid and another great race. This series is shaping up to be good.

Having the extra 30kgs had me worried at the start, with a top 5 finish being the aim for me. In qually, I was able to pull out a lap that put me 4th, but without the mistake in the bus stop I would have maybe gained one or two more spots.

Starting the race, I had a good start that saw me come out in 2nd behind Ed, and I stayed there until I pitted. Came out of the pits and focused on my laps trying to stay consistent. After Koaster, Ed and Rotor had pitted they were all in front of me and I just didn't have the pace to catch up to them, so instead I focused on the hard charging Cherno and keeping him behind. It was turning out to be a great battle, but Cherno easily had the quicker pace. With two laps left, Cherno had made a mistake and left me alone to cruise to the finish line.

All in all, I can't be upset with 4th considering the extra weight I had compared to the others.

Well done to Koaster on the win and Ed and Rotor on rounding out the podium.

Would also like to finally thank those who came out to the stream and watched, if you have any suggestions let me know.

Cheers,
    Shaun
    ed40t, Cherno, The_Spectre and 5 others like this.
  15. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Sorry guys had a few issues with my kids last night. Qualified 18th but missed the start because I was attending to one of my babies. By the time I got back to my pc you guys had taken off already so I took a time penalty in the pits then took off. After I had left the pits realized I hadn't adjusted my fuel but I did start with 40 liters so on lap 5 I pitted and filled it up. 1 lap later both my daughters decided to wake up so I parked it up for the night.
    It's a shame I enjoy racing at spa because there is so much room on the track.
    Finished up watching the end of the Shaun's stream on my phone.

Next week
    krunch, ed40t, Spidey_11 and 4 others like this.
  16. Rolz

Mixed feelings for last nights race... super stoked computer held up fine with the fps... interestingly same issue with a menu box for sidekick opening up when pitconfig ran, fortunately this time computer has the grunt to keep playing find with it there... moved it to the side and continued to race, strangely I had to turn off from the right side menu area... this I'll investigate for next week how it got turned on by pitconfig in the first place.

Frustrated that during the week I have good pace and then when it counts at qual I fold like a cheap suit... I'm suspecting my anxiety is kicking in, so that makes me chuckle I take this a bit too seriously, gawd damn sheep stations!! :roflmao:

Race was good, happy to claw some places back, but when starting down the list it makes any recovery very difficult when you have this calibre of racers to contend with. :)

In the end I was lucky to keep my position, not changing tires was a mistake and will review pit strategies for other longer races...

Also lastly and most importantly, thanks all who took part!!! over 30 drivers is just wicked!! :D:thumbsup:
  17. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Good Fun!

loving these 30-32 driver servers!!! However it proves difficult to find any space on the track where you don't want your own lap to be wrecked and also don't want to wreck anyone elses....

Being Spa I was thinking no worries for space, but there was parts where there was no room.... I thought I was done, with 3 mins to go, I thought stuff it. Went back to pit's and went out for a one lap flyer, I was lucky I got space.... My qualifying lap was on for a 22.5, 7 tenths up and I completely binned the bus stop... Being lower track grip I mis-judged my braking point.... Could of been enough for pole again, but just didn't manage it this time. Started the race 5th, and was really good fun! The first half of the race I felt I had good pace, but it was seriously hard to try and make up a passing move on Kosatr... He was faster on the last half and first half and I was quicker around the rest, Just made it impossible!

My main targets this race was Shaun and Cherno, going into the pits Cherno was catching Kostar and I and Shaun was slowing.... Kostar got past Shaun then I got past in the pit's and then Kosatr hit warp speed... No matter how far I pushed I couldn't close the gap... Finishing 3rd is enough

WD Koastr, and ED! :D
    Anon666, KoAStR, krunch and 7 others like this.
  18. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Another great race guys and had a good laugh at qualifying, everyone so close. The lack of grip really changes things up a bit!!

I didn't take tyres and by lap 17 they started punishing me with no grip and required lots of concentration to forget about the storming alien catching me at an alarming rate. When Koastr did catch me it was like he was a jet. No way I could defend or even try and keep up. Almost had an opportunity but the door was closed pretty quick.

Was good to see the guys out there giving way to people on hot laps and battling for race position.
    It feels like we are at a point now where we have a regular group who know what they are doing!
    I still think during practice and qualify that if you are on a hot lap try to remember to put your lights on so the guy in front knows to give you some room.

Looking forward to next week. Cheers lads.
    Spidey_11, KoAStR, Peter Wise and 3 others like this.
  19. Rolz

Hey all, what's the general feeling for next week's practice servers to have say 100% grip on the short one and dynamic grip on the longer one? :coffee:
    I certainly struggled going to dynamic grip on race night after being spoilt practicing on 100% grip all week... :oops:
    ed40t likes this.
  20. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Not bothered at all. Currently there set with 100% on the sprint server and 97% with lap gain of 5 on the test server. Meaning if you ran alone you get something similar to the actual race, ofc doesn't work well with more than 1. Happy to take suggestions.

cheers