ASSETTO CORSA Season 10: Ahh, Porsche It! (Get up on this...911)

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    The main picture has the alt skins for PRT but my view and skin pack only stiggys PRT skins pack. What's happening there?
    KoAStR likes this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I installed both and let them scrap it out!

Hah I can redo the screenie showing the stiggy PRT skin instead if you like! :p
  3. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I've installed all the skins packs also. Shoulda included that above
  4. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Any more talk about reverse grid for second sprint race?? Or to late in the day to try and organise it?
    bencrow- and Rolz like this.
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    We are keeping it as per normal for this round Spidey.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  6. chunk2620

chunk2620 Rookie

Hey guys chunk here sorry i missed last monday with bewbirn lil fella and im gunna miss tonight again sorry as im currently in the hospital with him now coz hes crook as and finding out what hes got
  7. chunk2620

chunk2620 Rookie

8. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

sorry to hear, hope goes well!!
    chunk2620 likes this.
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    All the best man.
    chunk2620 likes this.
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    @Anon666 I'm going to miss tonight's race and the rest of the season (probably the next 2 or 3 seasons). Moving out of our rental in the next couple of weeks so busy packing and moving in with the inlaws while we wait for the new house to be finished being built. Rig is going into storage for a few months.
    Hope to be back on track around May/ June.
    Have fun for the rest of the season and as @Blindman would say Race ya later ;)
    Blindman and Rolz like this.
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  12. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  14. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

Race 1 - Managed to get up to 25th through the start carnage as usual, lap 3 used as a brake by a faster driver, (im slow, i brake early, its a know fact so why would you sit up my arse on the fastest piece of road) which stuffed my car, pitted and then came out and put together some nice 1m15s laps, my fastest. Happy to see i was able to beat my qual time in race with a 1m15.133. i manged to move up 3 spots thanks to people leaving.

Race 2 - Well im pissed off big time. got to 24th on lap 2 from last, held it for next lap, then dropped a post next 2 laps before being spun around on the slowest corner of the track. WITH OUT A REDRESS!!! im sure i earned that!!! I dont think you fast guys realise how easy you make it seem, compared to guys like me. for those 4 laps, my heart was in my mouth, i hardly breathed, sweat was pissing out of me, i was concentrating so hard to stay in the pack, to keep it straight, to defend (like i am allowed too if im in front) im watching the track, mirror, helicorsa, i dont want to stuff any ones race, mean while im having the race of my life!!! i never get to experience that in the pack feel that most of you guys do week in week out. and then BANG hit from behind, GO THE HELL AROUND ME WILL U!! every one will pass me in time, i cock up corners on a regular basis, be patient, you will get me the next corner or the one after that. maybe im slowing you down, i could be on the fastest lap i have ever done, driving the arse off my car, and i get pushed out of the way, as you can go faster!! I dont think thats too much to ask.

I tend to joke about my slowness its easier than being embarrassed about being slow, but some times i feel pretty humiliated when im laps down again and again, and on the mic saying go left go right.
    ed40t, KoAStR, Spidey_11 and 5 others like this.
  15. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

I propose that we have mandatory participation in the Discord or else be kicked. Even if you don't have a mic you can still hear what other people are saying, I have a feeling some of the newbies don't understand the rules so when an incident like David's occurs they just carry on driving instead of redressing.
    Rolz likes this.
  16. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    On the discord note.
    During racing can none vital chat be binned. It's distracting and not needed. I'm all for the normal stuff we say like pit info, sorry, pass right, blue flags and so on.
    Am I being a princess or what?
    Plus do people report protests to admins? If the person doesn't redress at the time after race protest would be best yes? Coming from pcars so just getting my head around AC :)
    c4rLo5 and KoAStR like this.
  17. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Same deal for AC. Lodge protests by PM. Anon, Cyber and I will look at it.
    Rolz likes this.
  18. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Mate that is a shame you were doing really well out there this week and still did considering. You are certainly entitled to all that, just as you are entitled to lodge a protest for incidents. Send me a PM with details and we can review the replay out the back.

Protests arent necessarily a bad thing. They are often an opportunity for all involved to develop their race craft.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    Rolz likes this.
  19. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Top evening again!
    Q1 - Was happy with 5th, had trouble all week with the ballast so to put myself in a good starting spot was a bonus
    R1 - Great consistent racing, stoked to grab 4th especially with R0T0R breathing down my neck for at least the 17 of the 18 laps... my brain was on warp mode "don't stuff up, don't stuff up, don't stuff up" :roflmao: In all honesty this probably was a good thing and cleared my thoughts of everything else

Q2 - The egg of focus had been cracked P12, :confused: finishing a race, grabbing a dunny break and some water was enough for me not to regain the same levels of concentration as Q1R1
    R2 - Went backwards... in the middle of the pack was always going to be tough, I damaged my nose coming onto the main straight and then I was shunted on the tight T3/4 damaging wing... dropped down to 20th but fought back to 17th... :cautious:

Very much a mixed bag for me... my biggest demon I have to overcome is the drop in focus/concentration in these sprint events...
    It'll come with more practice.:geek:
    As always top job to all! Great racing with such a top crew! Cyas online again soon!! :thumbsup:
    Spidey_11, Anon666, ed40t and 2 others like this.
  20. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Race made of nightmares
    1st qual just couldnt get into the groove was either catching car's ahead of me or having to yeild to faster guy's coming up behind

race 1 sitting in 16th I knew I had the pace to race around 7-9th so was gunning to get a quick launch final light norm is 3.4 seconds got to 3.5 smacked into gear nope this light was 4 second's chucked to pit 30 sec wait now dead last longest 30 of my life got out and went all out pushing as hard as I could had some great battles along the way and managed to claw my way to 18th

Qual 2- got some free air and was able to hold it out in my bubble for the whole session bring home 6th
    was pleased thought good I can relax a bit for race start and first lap and let the pack spread as normal

Race 2 boy was I wrong was like a group of Vikings all hungry for the blood from the first 4 turn's had to go wide turn 2
    so I knew I would be safe from accidental Japanese fighter pilots only problem was held my outside line but was not being let back in on approach to the straight I had the exit line but car's still up my inside with no room I hit a bad patch and the rear just gave out
    back to dead last and the fight was on again

once again great battles and dave you did an awesome job mate both times defending your position you were hitting same brake marks as me only spot we did different was the super tight hair pin caught me off guard once but managed to re adjust and we made it through you have got to give yourself more credit mate you had some top notch racecraft :coffee:

had few scary situations with people re entering the track not sure who it was but one situation was 3 wide for 2nd turn one on left re joining as I was stuck in the middle and a car passing me on the inside how we all made it I have no clue.
    we did all bump abit as well least I think we did didn't get the message from minorating till a lap later.
    Then got caught up on turn 1 by someone who missed the apex had to brake hard and saw double fly up quick let him through and as we got to the turn he re joined the racing line to turn in and assettos lovely drafting physics came into effect like I had hit a nitrous button whilst under brakes and just couldn't stop tapped poor mans left quater by a smidge and off we wen't :cry: after all the spins and bumps my car was done for hung around with drifty bit of cat and mouse but knew I'd never get him so rode the remaining laps out to finish 24th :thumbsup:

sorry for all the missing grammar and mistakes guy's I was that bloke who left school at 15 and went straight into the workforce had car's and fancy things whilst mates finished their year 12 with their bit of paper to go work at coles