IRACING iRacing Sign-up Deals

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, May 12, 2012.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks to Mad for posting this over at TTR.

Racing and Cadillac are offering 6 months of iRacing for free with Mid Ohio, Mosport and infineon all included! That is great value for money guys get in on it!
    Sign up here to get a promo code emailed to you: https://cadillaccupracing.com/registration

Seriously good deal fellas if you don't already have iRacing.
    Anyone that does sign up, please remember to refer someone from here as well as that member will get $10 (better than no-one getting free stuff!).

dkossn@yahoo.co.uk if you want to refer me :p
  2. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Half off new signup cost for new members - if you haven't tried iRacing yet this is possibly the best signup deal you'll get:

http://www.iracing.com/half-off/ - valid until end of July.

Don't forget to refer someone!
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

http://www.iracing.com/insidesimracing/

3 months for the price of 1, you can put a person's name down as a referred by for this and it gets them $10 Iracing credit. Put Beau Cubis down for this as he pays for our team speak site.

http://www.iracing.com/promotions/inracingnews-promo/

1 month for $5, good for trailing the sim. You can't do the referred by that give the person who referred you $10 (I think) with the 1 month deal.

Insidesimracingtv dont have any extra promotions at the moment but sometimes do the 3 month deal with an extra car and track
  4. Aussie-Col

Aussie-Col New Recruit

Hi KoAStR & Bonus 888 (wonder who ur a fan of) ;)
    I found the 6 month deal earlier on another os site & wanted to give the bonus to an Aussie, through a search I found this thread and seeing as we are sorta neighbors KoAStR (Mandurah) I was gunna give it to you, but I obviously couldn't find either of your email address's, o-well I tried.

Anyway I'm all signed up & have just downloaded the program, will go & have a play & maybe we can catch up sometime & you can share a few tips with me. vrmmm vrmmm Col

Also just a heads up for anyone else reading this,
    The cadillac 6 months free membership deal ended on 31st July however they are still offering 3 months free which saves $75 (for new members), I just signed up & it cost me $0 for 3 months however I did have to supply payment details to iRacing (in my case I used paypal) for payment deductions after the 3 months have ended unless I advise them not to earlier.
    If your interested & gunna join I'd love the referral bonus so please enter my linoc66 (at h0tmail . com) address. Cheers! :D
    https://cadillaccupracing.com/
    http://www.iracing.com/
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi AC. We generally give out email addresses by PM only rather than posting publically on the forum where even non-members can see them.
    But thanks for the consideration! Hope you enjoy iRacing, sure you will. Hopefully catch you on Team Speak sometime, pop in and say g'day, share setup tips etc.. details at the link.
  7. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Iracing offering renewed membership for 12 months for $48, go to your account and hit renew early and when you get to the invoice page put this code in PR-BF2012. Only valid for short time so be quick.
  8. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Ahh sweet mines about to run out was haning out for a deal like this :D Cheers Bones.
  9. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Thanks Bones.
    I'll be home tomorrow morning for a week. Gotta catch up with some iRacing.
    In between keeping the missus happy. ;)
  10. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

Think i might jump on that still got nearly over a year left but that is cheap as chips for a top up
  11. Aussie-Col

Aussie-Col New Recruit

Cheers Bugga! Still got 2mths left of my 3mth freebie but now I'm financially invested...

Been busy with a new job and kinda rebuilding/fiddling with my pc, got my old wheel working heaps better through Win7 b4bit now rather than xp so I can take full advantage of the 64 processing specs and dx11, amazing how quickly drivers get outa date suggest you guys try this - https://www.slimwareutilities.com/slimdrivers.php

Cya on there soon cheers!
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

They seem to do this this time each year, i got the same deal last year and i had 3 months left on my account as i have 3months left on my account now. Its valid till the 26th and is $49 instead of $99, cheaper than poxbox live or whatever they call it. Lo0ks like I'll be an iracer till 2014 at least.
  13. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Got it straight away this time, been waiting all year for one of these to come around again, on my 4th 3month sub.
  14. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Got a 3 month IRacing membership for someone wanting to try IRacing for the first time. It is for a new membership and cant be used to top up an existing membership. It expires on the 31/12/12 so PM me soon if you want this. Must have a PC that meets the specs for IRacing, (they not over the top though) you can find out by serching the iracing section PC specs.
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Gone, I will post up here again if i find some more freebies.
  16. Aussie-Col

Aussie-Col New Recruit

If anyone else is looking for a 3 months free iracing membership check out my sig (the writing at the bottom of this post)

But I also just found this promo code (starting from 11th Dec 12) on their Facebook page offering 6 Months Free iracing membership so worth a try, code is - iRACING6 (I'm already a member so can't test it, please let me know if it doesn't work)

There's also this one but it looks like its in German so you may need a browser translator unless you wanna wing it and guess what it's saying :/

If all else fails and your real keen to get into it they usually have 3 months for the price of one or iracing discount vouchers codes etc floating about, just use Google and have a search around, private message me if you don't know how and I'll find something for ya.

As it says in my sig - Please use my email address as the referral (iracing will give me 10 bucks towards a track :)) I've messed it up to help prevent spam but sure you'll work it out, it's linoc66 at hot mail . com

Enter the promo code at the bottom of this page and sign up

After you've joined Introduce yourself and add your name to the bottom of this thread and if you have a headset with microphone check out this thread for Teamspeak details so we can chat (verbally rather than typing) and help you get started etc

If your not sure if your computer is good enough check out this thread if still not sure ask us questions in this thread

Hope all that helps :lol:

See ya on the black stuff

Cheers!
  17. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I have another 3 month membership code (the same deal as Bonus posted above) that needs to be redeemed before 31/12/12 also. PM if interested.
  18. JamieFookes88

JamieFookes88 Jamie Fookes

PSN ID
    JLF131188 J. Fookes (GT6)
    there's a couple of discount coupons going, $10 of the one year sub and $20 off the two year sub. the 2 year code is PR-VRacing-24
    the one year code is PR-VRacing-12
    don't know how long they will last though. I'll be signing up when I get my rig.
  19. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

I have a 1 month code for new iRacing sign ups if anyone is interested send a PM
  20. Timmo_821

Timmo_821 TJ

Are there any promos going for new signups?