Season 12 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Razorpod50

Razorpod50 Rookie

Sadly i was unable to attend last nights race.
    My apologies to all.
    Last moment commitment.
    Congrats to the winners.
    Its a tuff div.
    I hope for a better outcome next time round.
    Thanks to all
    bmx_mtb_boy, nigegunz and Hatfield like this.
  2. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    I tried the no stop 4 times just to make sure I could do it. My race pace in practice was a bit slower though. Was definitely lucky it worked.
  3. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

not lucky @bmx_mtb_boy.... brilliant!

@Knuckles.... what track for ROC do you want us all to vote for ??
  4. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Dont think it works like that but i put down indy
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  5. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

me either, but worth a go
  6. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Was a very challenging season for me, despite racing with most of the field over the last few seasons. I showed the odd flashes of "adronaught brilliance" throughout the season...(the opening 2 laps at La Sarthe were "Verstappenesque", even if I do say so myself, lol!), but sadly apart from these odd flashes, I just made too many silly mistakes at the wrong times to be competitive throughout...I did find my overall pace and 'concentration' improved towards the end of the season however (Red Bull Ring being my 'other' favourite Austro-Hungarian Alliance circuit...none trumping Nordeschleife of course).
    Quali'd well at RBR, opting for fresh tyres mid quali, and nailed 4th. Took off from the field with the lead bunch, had some great under and over passing, and when @Knuckles pitted, ran in 1st for a few laps till I spun onto the front straight, gifting the lead to @bmx_mtb_boy. This is where I thought "if I pit now, I'm toast..." so I changed from a one stopper to a no stopper...saving fuel, tyres, and trying not to get caught...BMX had the wood on me, then @its-benny-racer drove by...I defended furiously over the last few laps as Knuckles got by, then @Nigel Burley had a crack at me...brilliant battle to top off the season Nige (and hat's off for redressing a tapsy into the sand over the back...it was tough racing, I had no grip left and it must've been frustrating, but by way of acknowledging said good sportsmanship, I pulled over and slowed towards the line to allow you to pass...had I realised Benny was out of gas, I'd have kept it flat for a podium perhaps...oh well...).
    Has been a great season. I'm looking forward to S13 with great anticipation.
    Full congratulations to @Knuckles on the Championship win! Div 1 for you now Big Fella...best of British!
    Cheers all.
    Adro out :D:D:D
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2017