Season II - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
  3. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    LOL!! Thanks fam.
    George and Zachery like this.
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    DRIVERS BRIEFING R1 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 35 LAPS

[​IMG]

Please read the following carefully and 'like' it when you have read and understood it.

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group.

CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING : Interlagos is tough to pass on. With only two realistic passing zones with DRS, it is advised you be patient, and wait for the opportunity to pass.

SWERVING : You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that you cant win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Drivers in the back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with crazy passes.

PIT LINES : Please take the correct entry (max 2 wheels over the unbroken white lines either side on the pathway into the pits) and on exit, you may not cut the exit line AT ALL, otherwise you will receive a warning.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. With the circuit being so short, there is slightly more chance of blue flags coming into play, so you should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty.

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : We will be using the new stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

PENALTY POINTS: For this season you can only be awarded Penalty Points if you have been protested, fail to upload your pole position lap, make a track limit infringment on the lap, quit without retiring or spam the PS4 Group Chat.

GROUP CHAT: The chat will be used to convey vital information between sessions. Please do not spam the chat during a qualifying or race session unless it is to warn drivers regarding lag.

QUITTING : This is a huge problem in this game,remember in this series, a safety car will bring you back into the fight. As usual, if you have had enough or need to leave, make sure you retire the car before leaving the lobby. Failure to do so will result in 3 penalty points against your name.

RECORD YOUR RACE! : Please remember to record your footage via pre recording it or saving it after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on an incident.
  5. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    For this season, rather than change helmet every race, I've decoded to stick to one design, and seeings I'm in a Red Bull, I thought it would be fitting to copy the colours of my first Aussie racing hero, none other than Mark Webber. I hope I've gotten it right!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Peter Wise and Hatfield like this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am in for tonight... and since i am in a ferrari, I will be yelling BLUE FLAG at every opportunity even if I am being lapped
  7. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

if anyone has the link for the vettel blue flag dittie hat mentioned, pls post it for the new guys.... i sing that **** randomly sometimes & it always cracks me up
  8. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Late with the number, but can I #5. Cheers
  9. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Race suits on and I'm ready to go!
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    #5 is Vettel's number so your career number must be something else.
  11. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    #56. I found it. Sorry
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    It's not long now... :)
  13. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Well that race was a total waste of my time.
    I managed to disconnect twice in qualifying leaving me unable to set a lap and started at the back with all the back markers. Somehow i jumped 6 spots into 9th before turn 1. Some of the rookies need to learn how to launch of the line it was exactly like Verstappen at China last week it was pretty funny.
    Managed to make 1 clean-ish lap but i went for a move that was never going to work and took @ItzRacing95 out (sorry) and really dug myself a hole.
    However the safety car came out after Zachary and Benjamin destroyed themselves on pit straight and i was happy until i got a speeding penalty UNDER safety car i didn't even know that was a thing and i still had 10 seconds left as i was under the delta time like WTF.
    Just to rub salt into the wounds @ItzRacing95 extracted revenge at the same corner i took him out on the restart. I then served my drive through and for the third and final time i disconnected to officially end my misery.
    I feel like the best phrase to describe that race was "When It Rains It Pours".Or i'll let Will from the Inbetweeners sum that race up
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    POPPINFRESH1234 and JonoStan96 like this.
  14. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Had fun, spin on 2nd last lap to hand over 10th position and a massive sorry to all those who got screwed by my crap braking into the 6th (ferradura) also probably the 12th (junçào) . Looking forward to a lot better showing next week, now having a bit of experience in it :D
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    razor4797 likes this.
  16. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Quali was a bit of a shambles. Got an ok lap in on the first run. 2nd run was compromised by traffic so started 7th. For the race. Struggled with lag on lap one and lost some front wing. Pitted on lap 1 for hards and a new wing. Safety car came and allowed to save tyres. Restart and was really unable to drive around others with cars jumping back and forth. Stuck it out leaving space between the car in front. Pitted again lap 20 for mediums for a long run home, cemented in when benny crashed out. Risked for a podium to start the season.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  17. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    Had fun out there for my first f1 race
    In Qualifying managed to get 8th and was looking pretty good the start was alright but into t1 i was trying overtake a haas and was spun out rejoining the track i seen bryan dead last and it wasnt looking good for force india and there was also contact which slowed me up a bit. From then on i set to catch up and didn't take long. I gained a few places from people pitting and overtaking. Coming on to the end of lap 4 i was heading to pits when zharves and fastboy and called the safety car. Under safety car i sustained wing damage from people braking really hard causing some people to go into back of each other. On lap 9 there was a big battle for 4th when a few cars collided coming out of t5. After that i followed Hatfield until he made a mistake and then tryed passing tuddy after which i rammed and lost more of my wing. With major understeer kept on going until lap 12 where i pitted. I camw out on softs behind jim and mwkw in which they collided. There wasn't much action until lap 19 when i pitted and came out behind a group of cars battling. I came out behind tuddy and chased them down but while trying to catch my teammate i was held up by itzracing and only passed him when he pitted. After that i got to 7th after benny retired. I tryed my hardest to catch bryan but it didnt but we still got good points for force india.
    I will try and get a video up tomorrow
    JonoStan96 and Hatfield like this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Interesting night for me, but happy result

Qually was ordinary but 9th was still better than my usual.
    Got the best F1 start I have ever had to leap frog some cars into the first complex.
    race had lots of battling and passing.
    The only concern was some huge lag spikes from a renault and taking out half my wing into the back of @George who luckily didn't spin.
    Thanks to @its-benny-racer for the setup and team-mate comradary

The reason people slow up quick under safety car, is to avoid going faster than the delta which can give you a drive thru penalty so always be super cautious under SC
    JonoStan96 and George like this.
  19. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    But there was no delta. It was on the last lap of SC
    Just a shame i can't race next week though
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    my mistake.

still have to be super cautious anyway