Season 13 (GT6), Season 7 (PCars) & Season 11 (AC) Cross Platform Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ANNOUNCING THE TEAMS
    [​IMG]
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    How do I not get give a GT Div 2 driver when RZR has 4. Surely if you are running the draft you should make sure every team has at least 1 driver in each division now it has been taken out of our hands.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  4. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Also RZR has no PCars Div 1 drivers but NLR and Selby have 3 each???
    Anthonyb likes this.
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Hey @Hatfield, Firstly, thankyou for the time and effort to organise the draft.

im quite interested in how the draft worked (as im sure some others are too)

if its not too hard to explain, could you give us a rundown?
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you are very welcome.

Certainly I can explain the process:

Considering the Captains voted to have some retention's instead of the straight draft I had planned, we had to get those out of the way first.
    So I assigned every team their chosen retention's and moved on to the rest of the drivers for the draft (ignoring those already chosen via retention and the captains themselves)

Each Captain listed all divisions in order of preference. Then going from the new team ICR, followed by last place, 2nd last place etc worked out which team would get to pick from which division in which order.

Then the first team got their highest pick that was not already taken etc

It just worked out this way that certain teams missed out (especially in GT6 Division 2 which had the lowest number of drivers and contained 3 Captains & 2 retention's)
    I felt that Captains divisions & retention's shouldn't influence the draft.
    SPL Racing, Zachery and JonoStan96 like this.
  7. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

New team. I will miss you TLR but will be happy to beat you @v8power383 see you on the black stuff.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  8. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Awesome mate. Thanks for that. Seems like the retentions made it a bit less of an 'even' spread (for lack of a better word)

I know it was discussed prior to this draft, but now we all know how it works, maybe we can look at the retentions again next season?

Cheers mate
    Anthonyb likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am all for perfecting the process
    Anthonyb and Zachery like this.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    oops sorry @VARDZ I just realised I assigned you @Beau_Albert despite him being down as a privateer.

Unless he would like to stay with the team, I will remove him from the list
  11. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Now it's time to join a champion team. I think you and Bounty will make great team mates.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Replace him with @MINT_GTR ;)
  13. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I'll stay unless there is someone that could replace me because i will only be doing 3 races at the most, potentially none so if there is any late sign ups, throw me out please.
  14. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    ....Gets retained after being that 1 fella no one wanted last season :laugh: :laugh:
    SPL Racing likes this.
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Come on Beau HTO has lost warrior we need a leader
  16. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Isn't that your Job? :p
    Nah, i'll try and do the 787B rounds but they will also mostly be for fun rather than practising my nuts off going for outright wins. Just taking a little step back from ROOZ for a while and focusing on iRacing. When GTSport comes around in December 2046, i might just make a return purely to go back up against Warrior.
    VARDZ likes this.
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I was referring to you as our on track leader but i understand your motive in regards to IR. my choice was a new computer to go DIRT or a trip to Spa :rolleyes:
  18. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    I agree. We will be strong running with each other, @Anthonyb and I had some good close racing last season - respect
  19. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Yeah good pace last night mate it is a good car I've gone 2 softer front and rear just to try to save tyres and done nothing with brake bias
  20. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    I don't touch brake bias but I do run harder on the front which suits my driving style but it chews tyres. I've never felt the need to adjust my rears but might play around later today with some diff settings.