Hi-TEC OILS Hi Tec oils DRIVER of the SEASON

Discussion in 'Archive' started by VARDZ, Apr 10, 2017.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    As a part of Hi Tecs sponsorship of Raceonoz we're awarding a Driver of the Season award voted on by the team captains and the team of Mods. Each captain nominated a member of his team to go into the running for this award which will see personalized merchandise from Hi Tec oils given a prizes.
    Firstly the nominations from each team are as follows.
    BHR : Stigs TC
    GRT : Blindman
    HTO : Warrior
    NLR : DJ2CA
    PRT : POPPINFRESH
    RZR : BRYAN F
    SAR : CRUNCH
    TLR : TB WILLIAMS
    Over the next few days i will be revealing the 3-2-1 votes in a brownlow style count to eventually announce in the lead up to the M&G the HI TEC OILS DRIVER of the SEASON

@StigsTC @Blindman @warrior2167 @dj2ca @POPPINFRESH1234 @Bryan_F @Crunch @t_b_williams
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2017
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    #TeamStigsTC
    StigsTC and SPL Racing like this.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    FIRST INSTALLMENT OF THE COUNT TOWARD THE FIRST HI TEC OILS DRIVER OF THE SEASON
    [​IMG]
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    nice job vardz
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    SECOND INSTALLMENT OF THE HI TEC OILS DRIVER OF THE SEASON COUNT. A FURTHER 2 LOTS OF VOTES ADDED TO THE TABLE
    [​IMG]
    POPPINFRESH1234 and dj2ca like this.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    THIRD INSTALLMENT OF THE DotS.
    [​IMG]
    Three way tie at the top with 6 lots of vote to be posted. this will be the last posting until next week as i am away for easter.​
  8. Anthonyb

There is something wrong here there is no way @t_b_williams from TLR could be so far down the ladder there probably needs to be a recount
    dj2ca likes this.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Other captains and team of mods doing the voting captains were asked to give a brief paragraph on their nominated driver for the other read and then vote
    Anthonyb likes this.
  10. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Will we also see the nomination statements appear in this thread? Might be a cool way of introducing the top 3 for the final count.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  11. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yes this is coming.
    StigsTC likes this.
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    AND THE WINNER IS
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations to @dj2ca who has taken out the first Hi-Tec oils driver of the season. As you can see above he received the most 1st place votes and also received votes from 9 of the 13 members of the voting party which was made up of all the team captains and a team of the community moderators. I asked all the captains to give a short paragraph to show why their nominee should be the inaugural winner of the award.
    by AOCleaner (NLR captain)
    DJ was my choice as he was always at the front of the field with no issues or protests against him. Also he was a great help to all the team scoring the majority of points and helping out whenever he could.
    I wish him all the best on the upcoming season.
    Runners up were @warrior2167 from HTO, here is what Seth123 (HTO captain) had to say about warrior.
    Warrior got my nomination for continuing to control Gran Turismo's premier division for however many years its been now. He capped his career off by taking another title while he rests which is a great way to go out on top. Defiantly made managing a team a whole lot easier.
    Well Done Mate.

also on the podium was @Blindman who made a late charge with 3 second place votes.
    Here is what emmo (GRT captain)
    I chose Blindman from GRT because he was the outstanding achiever in the team. He was consistently up the front of the field and only just missed out on a 2nd championship in a row on a count back.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    Blindman, garyw61, SPL Racing and 4 others like this.
  13. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Wow! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, this is a great honour! Thanks to Hi-Tec Oils for sponsoring this award. Also, thanks to everyone who raced this season, we had a cracker, in my opinion it was the best season yet. Huge congrats to all of the other fantastic drivers who were nominated alongside me, I'm definitely in great company here. Also thanks to RaceOnOz and the sponsors for giving us an awesome place to race and a great little community. Well done guys and thanks very much again.
  14. Anthonyb

Congratulations dj2ca well deserved. Thanks @VARDZ for making this happen and a big thanks to HI-TEC OILS for sponsoring it.
  15. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah thanks @VARDZ for taking the time to put this award together.
  16. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Well done DJ, the fact that you got pipped at the post for the championship in div 3 but still got voted driver of the season speaks volumes about the way you go about your racing and your place within our community. Certainly well deserved, congratulations.
    I think the prize is an all expenses paid trip to Spa in Vardz's suitcase so get stretching and enjoy.
    Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  17. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Thanks mate, very kind words :)
  18. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Hey @VARDZ any word on that prize?
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    have you messaged me your size and address?
  20. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yep, sure have. You told me to a month ago so I sent them to you via PS Messages (slap-n--tickle account) on the 26th of April.
    Last edited: May 29, 2017