Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    :cry: I'm already breaking earlier than others lol
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Out of interest when are teams being organised so we can share setups?

Spidey mine is also pretty well dropped on its guts.

Anyone online tonight? I'll be online again for some much needed practice :)
    spita84, Cherno and Spidey_11 like this.
  3. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Judging by the screenshots that get posted in the iracing thread the quality of racing dosent really look that great to be honest, every one other than a skin is a huge pile up lol. If the physics were the best on the market it might be more worth it, but they are far from it. They triple dip for cars,tracks and a subscription, but half the stuff you buy gets taken out of rotation and is usless or it gets left behind in there update cycle and is usless.

If i was in europe or the usa the numbers would be there to make it more viable but whenever i tried it there were hardly any australian servers on. If you know where to go on AC its not hard to find good quality pickup racing every night of the week. If one leauge isnt enough there are 4-5 free leauges running in ac aswell as most of the other sims.

Iracing is the king of organised leauge racing, thats it. If your doing leauge racing then i dont see the point when you can also have regular pickup/leauge racing at a fraction of the cost and in my opinion in a more accurate sim and way better content and sick mods. its not really a cost issue, i can easily afford it, i choose not to because i think its not worth the money. I've got 2000 hours in AC just about, think ive maybe spent $60-80 on the game, run 7 season here. think thats pretty decent value too :p
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Ok guys I have updated the OP re teams. Super work on the skins Tovey and Stiggy, just note we will have the 2 title sponsors for this season backing TGM and HTO this season so you can run either skin or twist Stiggy or someones arm to do a combo skin.

The rough teams list is up, just want to confirm drivers. A few regulars are not committed so will wait on them, but Aaron and Venturi have been placed. Anything else just hit me up.

Hey QC, can you confirm the settings please and I'll put them in the OP. We will do a lap limited race for normal races like round 1, with a pit needed. A time limited race for the enduro's and 2 stops. Sprints will be lap limited and no stops...and maybe reverse grid - can we confirm that that feature does work every time??
  5. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

cant see the teams think the link to the pic is broken mate
  6. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK put in a direct link, not sure why it's not working. Coming up ok here??
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Dropbox protocol changed a few months back so images will no longer render as html content... it is the lameness and why I host the season ladders on imgur now.

But yea can now see the image after link redirects.
  8. Rolz

Seeing teams now...

BTW... W00T! Go Turtle Beach! :D
  9. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Man, these are dope!

10. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Sorry If i missed but how many laps are there tomorrow? Also I can't see a link to download the skins? :S
  11. Rolz

I think it's a timed race this time instead of number of laps
  12. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Ah ok cheers!!
  13. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Sorry @Anon666 , saw this on Friday... and promptly forgot :oops:.
    Currently server (for race 1) is set at -> 40 min race + one extra lap / mandatory pit stop between minute 5 and 40.

Sprint round will have set number of laps with reverse grid on second race. Reverse grid works, you can chose how many positions are reversed, but I've heard there is a bug with 'restarting the second race'. Apparently this breaks the reverse grid?? will have to check).

Endurance round would be timed, with mandatory pit stop (can only force one, will have to fix fuel rates to force two).

If you want to run the normal rounds with lap count instead of timed, no problem, it's an easy change (first round would be 24 laps).

cheers
    ed40t and Rolz like this.
  14. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I think for round 1 safest to run a set no. of laps. So lets go with 24. Have you got the wear rates sorted?? There were different on the 2 servers weren't they? OK let's get into some racing amigo's!!
    Spidey_11 and Rolz like this.
  15. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey @TheStig13 is there a link for your skins old man? I have Tovey's and don't want to be looking at 30ish Pag skins all night...
  16. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    skywalker, Anon666, krunch and 2 others like this.
  17. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    24 laps for tonight but does the fuel rate stay at 150% as in the test server or 250% as posted in OP?
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Spidey, I think the test server settings are right. I have left all that to QC to sort out tbh. It will be 24 laps though for sure and compulsory pit. These have a pretty small tank and are thirsty buggers so no need to have fuel at 200+.

How are you going with setup?? I have no idea about tuning, but throwing max wing, dropping the gear ratio down and reducing the diff lock setting worked for me. Much more stable in the rear. Still need to modulate the throttle and watch the bumps and grass, but that's the case for any RWD car. Also found using higher gears helped. I cannot figure the tyres though, I am burning through them something fierce and as soon as they get hot or dirty they may as well be ice cubes...
    Spidey_11 and AlphaCharlie77 like this.
  19. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Just tried to get on and can't find the server.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  20. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    QC is probably resting it so we don't have a failure during the race. You will have to do some offline prac ed. Heard your lap times are already too good, so have a few beers and relax young man!!
    ed40t likes this.