Season 13 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    tcs 4 might have something to do with that...

have you tried just avoiding 1st gear and being a little more careful during high revs in 2nd?
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I couldn't get up through the first few corners with any certainty so I had to revert to TC to get through there safely. I was prepared to sacrifice some speed to ensure some stability. I was going fairly well until one of my grandaughters connected to my wi fi and caused me to DSC.:(
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    damn... oh well... one less present to buy for christmas
    emmo46 and Bluemoon like this.
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Round 2 -
    30/4

Circuito de la Sierra. 5 Laps
    [​IMG]
    TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. BE WARNED....IF YOU CONTINUALLY EXCEED TRACK LIMITS EXPECT A PENALTY.

CONTACT : IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING : Is plenty of spots to set up a pass here. When a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you can't win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : All drivers must make a compulsory pitstop. Pit lane is open from LAP 1.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Both are straightforward, however DO NOT swerve across the front of other cars on entry. Please try to have at most 2 wheels in the yellow striped zone on entry & exit. If you cut it too late on entry, or too early on exit, it could cause an accident. On EXIT, drivers should be aware of fast drivers approaching.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those on your lap. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty. For cars making the pass (leaders), you still have a responsibility to avoid contact with slower traffic

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

NOTE : We will be tweaking the penalties / penalty table a little this season, to give a little more wriggle room with how the penalties are handed out, and for the severity of the 'infringement'. This is still a work in progress however and may not be finalized before round 1.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.

Shamelessly copied from @stucar17 & edited
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    What a race!
    qualified 4th and got a good jump but no room to use it up the hill as we were 2 rows of 2 wide, so I gave @Razorpod50 a bump to ensure we would have the inside line through T2 left hander.

Mistakes from rivals handed me the lead and it stayed that was at 1-3 secs with @Adronaught chasing.
    I pitted at end of lap 3 with adro & @aranteamo fighting each other and came out in clean air.
    Aranteamo caught and passed adro and pitted on 4 and I went passed as aran was exiting the pits.
    He was catching in most sectors of the final lap and I just held on .4 of a sec to take the win!

disappointed @cola1001 that you didn't stay to race tonight
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  6. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    No motivation to carry on with that at all. When your losing 2 seconds a sector to the leader and end up probably a minute behind the guy in front. No fun. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  8. cola1001

cola1001 Rookie

Well done hat and sorry again really hate that made up track find it very boring and sitting on redline for so long didn't help. Will be there for rest of the season for sure
  9. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    Sorry to everyone that i held up at the start of the race and to razorpod for the contact. My screen didn't load properly so i drove the race with no tacho and not really sure of what gear i was in. This completely rattled me at first, i dropped back to 4th but i did eventually settle into a groove.Talking the gear shifts out in my head i was able to produce some decent sectors and started to claw back at the leaders. I had some really fun battles with razorpod and adro :thumbsup:but never really got close enough to Hatfield to upset his rhythm. All in all I'm very happy with second! Well done Hatfield!!:thumbsup:
    Hatfield and emmo46 like this.
  10. Razorpod50

Razorpod50 Rookie

A frustrating track to maintain consistent sector times.
    I did claw back a heap of time on a few sectors got back from -30 to - 18 but made a few mistakes looking at the times loosing focus.
    That jump leading into the left hander over the bridge screwed me 3 out 5 laps.
    Good win for hat well done mate
    All good aran the tap did throw me but :):):):) happens.mate
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I was super cautious on that jump every lap, and it showed in the splits, but I didn't spin thankfully
    Razorpod50 likes this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Updated OP with round 4 weather settings
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Round 3 -
    7/5

London. 2 x 25 Laps
    [​IMG]
    TRACK LIMITS : There are no limits other than the walls. You may use all the kerbs.

CONTACT : IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

On the other side of the coin, if you make a mistake which slows you down, don't block the car behind eg. if you hit a wall on exit and the car behind pulls out to pass, don't move across the track to block. This is of course different to standard defending where moving over to cover the inside is acceptable.

PASSING : When a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you can't win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : No pitstop this round.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those on your lap. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty. For cars making the pass (leaders), you still have a responsibility to avoid contact with slower traffic.

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

NOTE : We will be tweaking the penalties / penalty table a little this season, to give a little more wriggle room with how the penalties are handed out, and for the severity of the 'infringement'. This is still a work in progress however and may not be finalized before round 1.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.
  14. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    UOTE="Hatfield, post: 142928, member: 1067"][​IMG][​IMG]

Round 3 -
    7/5

London. 2 x 25 Laps
    [​IMG]
    TRACK LIMITS : There are no limits other than the walls. You may use all the kerbs.

Does this mean we can ignore the ripple strip and put all four wheels on the inside of the corner?
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes exactly
  16. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Looks like I won't be able to make Sunday. :(

Someone else would have to host.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  18. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I can give it a shot if no one else can.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    go with adro and i can back up if needed