Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

You defs don't need more practice Ed!! :roflmao:
    ed40t likes this.
  2. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

24 laps / mandatory stop (between lap 1-23)
    150 fuel / 150 tyre wear / 50 damage

Bingo, will be back up in ~3hours

cheers
    Spidey_11 and Anon666 like this.
  3. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

Hopefully can make it for the race tonight. Windows 10 decided to update to the "Creator's Edition" and now I can't even get the AC launcher to start :mad:
  4. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

@Anon666 @KoAStR Considering this runs semi slicks do we need to increase the tyre wear? After 7 laps the tyres are really worn and you lose alot of control. I agree to raise it for shorter races on slicks but using semis I dont know if they really need an increase.
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I did some long runs last night and found it plateaued after that though, I did 12 laps without it being that bad, second stint was even better. I think we'll stick with it for this race and reassess after. Sprints will be 100% to allow drivers to push.
    Cherno and Rolz like this.
  6. Rolz

current settings will really force all to pit for tires
  7. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Sounds good :thumbsup:
  8. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

So it wont make 24 laps? Don't want to end up being like Philip Island on the weekend lol.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  9. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    @Anon666 i ended up grabbing a setup from 'thesetupmarket' and I think it was the top one by JP27 or something. Couldn't drive the thing before this haha.
    Worthwhile trying the setups posted on that site
  10. Rolz

8.30pm AEST Qual or Practice start?
  11. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Won't be able to make tonight's race but good luck to all and see ya's next round :thumbsup:
    ed40t likes this.
  12. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

In my testing wear for the right rear tire: 1-2 laps@100%, drops 1.5% over next 3-4 laps to 98.5%,drops 0.5% over next 6-7 laps to 98% after that you will drop about 1% per lap (FR is 2 laps behind, Left side another 2 laps behind).

Note: percentages are from kunos data, kunos app shows 98% as yellow. (IMO) most tires seem ok till about 95% and 'slippery/undrivable' at about 80% lowest value is 70% IIRC. BUT, I'm biased here as I seem to do better in slippery conditions;).

Practice at 8:30 (will reset server)
    Qual starts at 9pm.

Everyone should be in one of the main four team skins, if there's a problem or someone wants one of the variations let me know.

cheers
    Cherno, ed40t and Rolz like this.
  13. Pete

Pete Rookie

I don't think I will be able to make it tonight.
  14. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  15. Ben787

Ben787 Rookie

Thanks for the races.
    Had a great start and then hit Cherno under the excitement - apologies. Def need to practice more racing as just practicing the track doesn't give you bumber to bumber experience. Redressed and ended up back 20 something and came back for a good finish and somehow just pipped Shaun on the final straight for 7th. Shaun just gave me enough room for an inside line.
    Enjoying the RX
    Look forward to Spidey Replay
  16. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

Had a bloody good battle with Stiggy that ended in a photo finish! Me in the Pag and Stiggy in the Hi-tec.

[​IMG]
  17. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    I just wanna add to the great racing tonight. Cheers boys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    brap brap brap
    Peter Wise, spita84, ed40t and 5 others like this.
  18. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hatfield likes this.
  19. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

That was a great race, really had a ball, the car was fun to drive, i think the set up i made, worked very well, and allowed me to have control of the car 9/10 times. I missed the start, was adjusting my seat. i notice in the official results i got POLE, lol, so very happy with that. Apart from my pitstop i only had 1 other lap over 2mins and i ran off the track towards the end, the rest of my laps were pretty consistent and hitting my PB of 1m49.02s was stoked, although i still felt i could have gone faster and my 3 quickest sector times totaled 1m48.26. Had a good battle with Drift, then a battle with BBhrt. Once i pitted i was down a lap and running amoungst the front runners. Interesting to see the lines of the front guys and the drifting some of them did to get around corners, but it meant i had to brake or hold off accelerating so as not to hit them as i had a couple of times a better run out of the corners. Great night guys thanks!!!
  20. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Great racing all. I gelled with this car and track and felt comfortable pretty quickly in it, I will take a win any day when I can get it with the quality field in this series.

Had an ok start, anon was giving me grief for a good couple of laps then a small mistake gave me heaps of breathing space, then it was pretty cruisey no risk driving. Half/half strategy saw pit at end of lap 12 for new tyres and fuel. Rejoined behind some of the guys just infront of terry and they were very generous making room for me to pass. Was very professional well done!

Looking forward to next week, this car you definitely need to practice to get the most out of it!