Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey boys, I hear the reverse grid is working fine and has been a wanted inclusion for a few (about 10) seasons now. So we will experiment with it this season. For this round it will be a full reverse grid, and maybe switch it up for the other 2 sprint rounds. The ROOZ rulz regarding reverse grids is a little different to what we have been running in previous seasons, so just to clarify here's what will happen.

Prac and Qual as per normal. Race 1 grid decided in qual. The server will roll us into race 2 which will be reverse grid, then away we go. QC has said that the grid positions are good unless there is a restart...so I guess no restarts, be careful on lap 1 overtaking in traffic or it could be a lonely 20 laps. Full points are given to the drivers in race 1, and half points in race 2. These are collated and then we come up with the placings for the overall round, splitting drivers on equal points as per the OP.

Clear as mud, good. Let me know if I need to clarify my clarifications.
    Ben787, Cherno, Peter Wise and 5 others like this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

racing seemed to be even closer on Barbagallo so it sure will be exciting... opportunities to pass generally come from mistakes of the person in front so be sure you qualify well for race one... it'll be very tight!! :)
    ed40t and Spidey_11 like this.
  3. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Awesome stuff Spidey :). You got mixed up in some ding dong battles that's for sure!
    HOWZ1T and Spidey_11 like this.
  4. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Made for a longer than normal video :laugh:
  5. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    aka going slow.... :laugh:
    krunchy-spider. I'm keen. :thumbsup:
    krunch and spita84 like this.
  6. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

lol
    Didn't you know that if you setup your picnic NEAR a cow pat it keeps the flies away from your food? Handy tip that :).

Spid-unch? :p
    Spidey_11 and Ben787 like this.
  7. Rolz

What time will the server come up for tonight? Itching for some more practice :D
  8. bencrow-

bencrow- Rookie

PSN ID
    bencrow-
    I'm not going to be able to make it for the next couple of weeks.
  9. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

10. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

[​IMG]
    2 Thumbs... i mean 2 Toes up for tonights racing!!!! had a blast!! Just a little tender now, LOL!!!!
    HOWZ1T likes this.
  11. Mael

Mael Professional

Arrggghh.. my eyes :D
    HOWZ1T and Spidey_11 like this.
  12. Ben787

Ben787 Rookie

Poor bugger that looks rough
    Better chop those nails or you'll be invited to a drag night :)
    HOWZ1T and David Brister like this.
  13. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hope the reverse grid went well ;)
    Gratz @Anon666 taking out the round and @QC. on the podium in R2 yieah TTB4L1FE.
    @Hatfield provisional results: FL to Cherno. MC to Stiggy.
    Mmmm results and rum.. :ninja: :)
    [​IMG]
  14. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

Wow so many reported incidents in the results, especially in race 2. I only got 1 mention which im happy about and none in the 1st race.

this was after the race, lol. i set the record top speed of any impact in the race
    David Brister reported contact with another vehicle Krunch. Impact speed: 191.81575
    The award for the smallest goes to ben.
    Ben reported contact with another vehicle Loris Prost. Impact speed: 0.008115506, like was it even worth reporting it, lol

What does the number mean? 0.008 cant be kph?
    HOWZ1T, ed40t and Ben787 like this.
  15. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

Did you halve the points from race 2?
  16. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yep :thumbsup:
    Points structure here (will be embedded with full results ladder/chart)
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  17. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    You can take my name of the results list @KoAStR as I wont make any races this season :(
    Happy to be watching via @Shaun_A stream though, looked like a good race :thumbsup:
    KoAStR likes this.
  18. Rolz

Top night (mostly)!
    Q1 - qualified 11th, who would have thought getting into the 1:02's was still not good enough to get into the top 10! Less than 0.2 split the top 9!! :eek:
    R1 - Happy with 7th, just for some reason I didn't feel on song... I blame not being in my Turtle Beach skin :p
    R2 - had some brilliant racing in the pack making my way through the field... Started 13th, but lap 18 at T1 my foot slipped off break and I went careering into poor Ben with whom I was having an epic battle with and we both went tumbling down the ranks as I waited for Ben to get out of the sand trap to regress the epic cock-up... :(

Congrats to Anon for R1 win, Stiggy for R2 win and again Anon for the evening win and Cherno 1 point behind... so close!! :thumbsup:

PS - Dave those toes are just nasty... was halfway through breakfast when I saw them :sick:
  19. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

I was a little disappointed with my effort last night. I think I joined online too early and all the pre racing must have taken its toll. Qualify was ok then made a stupid mistake spinning out and dropping back to 20th odd. Was awesome fun battling with the guys in the pack and worked my way up to 6th in a pool of sweat. Next race I made a good start and made a few positions but going up the esses mid pack the car infront slammed brakes, I reacted slammed brakes and got drilled from behind and speared off back to 20th again. In saying that though, probably the most fun race I have had since joining the series. Trading punches with ROLZ in Race 1 for ages until he made a small mistake giving me the position :D cheers mate and Race 2 reverse grid was epic.
    KoAStR, Spidey_11, Rolz and 1 other person like this.
  20. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Looks like you guys had some fun racing times were real close too, shamenI wasjt able to make the race as Ive always loved reverse grid racing. A field this close will be not easy to make spots up but should provide some awesome racing l.

@David Brister thats nasty AF, are the arrows to make sure people dont miss the nastiest parts. :thumbsup:
    HOWZ1T, Peter Wise and Rolz like this.