Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK, new diet regime. Feel hungry, load up this pic. Rinse and repeat.
    krunch, HOWZ1T, marty and 4 others like this.
  2. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Marty. These cars have proven to be tough, but fun. The reverse grid really put the cat amongst the pigeons last night. I'm still deciding if I can survive 2 hrs at green hell next Tues...guaranteed carnage for me for sure.
  3. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

No mate the doctor draws them on before u go into surgery so he dont forget what he has to do, lol
    Peter Wise likes this.
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Before surgery avoid drinks with mates or upsetting the girlfriend or someone may draw arrows pointing somewhere ele. :D

I did a few practice laps on your server during the week and the rx7 is quite a tricky beast, was fun to race at that track too. Nords in gt cars is a bit different, with ABS and TC they still aren't the easiest thing over a long run plus the track itself is enough challenge but I think they are a fair bit easier to drive then the rx7 however Nords vs Barbagallo is not much of a comparison.
    Anon666 likes this.
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    @HOWZ1T assigned to Pagnian Importinators. Giving rise to a shake up in the teams champ.
    [​IMG]
  6. AaronSutton

AaronSutton Rookie

Guys, my apologies but i've tried to enjoy this car and i just can't. I'll be a no-show until the car flicks over to the other Mazda.

Best of luck to your racing!
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    spita84 likes this.
  8. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    No video, spidey had a sook and didn't finish the race this week :(
    David Brister likes this.
  9. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    You're not alone. I can see the close racing up front through the times but can't find my feet with the rx7.
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Get on tonight mate, and anyone else struggling. I think we need a group tuning session. I am happy to share the set up I used last race, but I do think a lot of this car is managing the arse end.
  11. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

It's a shame some of you feel this way. The car is a challenge but it also realistic, you can't just mash the throttle (just like the real thing haha). Just need to put a bit of practice in, try and get on a thursday night session. In my opinion setup can only do so much on this car, its mostly down to driving technique.
    Cyber_STIG_77, Ben787 and stucar17 like this.
  12. Mael

Mael Professional

For me it's the front end, just can't get it turned. Probably would help if I enter the corner a bit slower but after all the Porsche races it a bit difficult :D
  13. David Brister

Reading the reviews of this Ohio track they most :):):):):) about how bumpy the track is. i never found that today as i did lap after lap. My 1st 20min stint i got my time down to 1m46.116 sec with out pushing it very hard, really nice track to drive and my car kept pretty stable as well.

I managed 1m43s418 and i was able to put together quite a few laps consistently in the 43's so pretty happy with that.

How do i get my apps to show in my replay? the tyre app just comes up white with no detail at all?
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
  14. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Just wait till we switch to the 787b,it will he the breaker of hearts, including mine probably :D.
    Whole other level to this little rx7
  15. David Brister

OK guys i had a big practice season today at Ohio, i got my best time down to 1m42s310. Theres plenty more time with my set up to be made, in places i was up 1.6sec on my delta before making a slight mistake and losing the gain, i think i could go close to a 1m41 with more drive time.

Heres my break down of my quick lap, just thought it might help some of those drivers that cant drive the RX7.

Into turn 1 was braking and going back to 3rd, pushing hard till i entered the chicane, before it bent right i braked hard on the strait part into 4th, turned then flat out for the short stint to the right hander braking hard into 3rd b4 the turn then 2nd keeping high revs up once past the apex could give more throttle into 3rd as it straightens up flat out down the back straight, i was using the #3 marker as my brake point, just a touch before it, braking hard into 3rd accelerate then brake into 2nd for the left up over the hill After the straight the S complex of corners can be taken in 3rd gear then holding it at high revs instead of changing gears through the next set of corners was quicker than using 2nd and 4th and heavy braking
    Coming up the hill to the left hander i used just after the 200m sign to brake back into 3rd. then rode 3rd all the way to the last long bend. Need more practice here, at times i made it a 2 apex corner others i seemed to get around with late braking to make it a 1 apex corner, but you dont want to push too far around the corner as the last left onto the straight can make up good time if u hit it pretty straight from the inside of the last right.
    Anon666 likes this.
  16. David Brister

[​IMG]

400kph in the Mazda!!!

Theres a glitch under the bridge on turn 1, lol.
    Great Racing tonight, got down to 1m38.8s
  17. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The 787B makes the rx7 feel like this in comparison.

[​IMG]
  18. TF22Raptor

TF22Raptor New Recruit

Hu guys, just got my first chance to have a go at the Mazda, when I went to the server room it said that I needed to select a car supported by the room, I'd already selected the Mazda RX7 Tuned, is there something else I need to do?
  19. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

have you got the jap pack dlc?
  20. TF22Raptor

TF22Raptor New Recruit

Hi Cherno yep got the Jap pack, anything else I need? I've got the Mid Ohio track installed from the download link on RD etc