Season 7 - Division 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I am going to try to get on tonight and do some laps if your around will be after 9
  2. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    Thanks A Bunch!
  3. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Full distance run?
  4. Anthonyb

Yeah that could be a plan but I don't know if I can handle another 12 laps more as close as the other night
    dj2ca likes this.
  5. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I'll be on shortly to get some tips off you
  6. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Apparently the pit stop at Brno isn't quite long enough for a pee break...
    Picko99, Anthonyb and POPPINFRESH1234 like this.
  7. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    It's race day! Can I get a role call for anyone who can't make it tonight please?
    Anthonyb likes this.
  8. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Out. Technicalities this end
    dj2ca likes this.
  9. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Thanks mate
  10. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Out - travelling
    dj2ca likes this.
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    in my best Tony Greig voice.... Here Ritchie
    Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  12. Ford69xw

PSN ID
    metalsteel
  13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    are you all set for tonight mate ?
    Did you read the driver briefing so you know whats happening, Wet qual and will have to pit for dry tyres at the end of lap 6

Make sure you have your pit strategy set as you wont be able to change it in the race
  14. Ford69xw

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    no problem have read all thanks.

Yes ready indeed , im just hoping no power goes off tonight!
    dj2ca and stucar17 like this.
  15. Anthonyb

Qualified 3rd great start got to the inside of dj for turn 1 wheel started to make its lovely ice machine noise game over sorry @dj2ca for nearly taking you out.
    Thats my season well and truly done don't think I'll keep going this season wait for the next season.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Dsq when facing the wrong way and making contact stupid effing game. DJ you said last week that 3 or 4 others were the same pace as you. Do you still stand by that after 2 weeks in a row of daylight being second
  17. Anthonyb

Dj and i had a run mid week for a 10 or 12 lap race starting in the rain we crossed the line .094 apart. I would have (I hope anyway) given him a run tonight if it wasn't for my wheel freaking out. Unlucky tonight though buddy
  18. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah that sucks but you should know better than to turn your mic on and scream through it while others are trying to concentrate on a wet track, or any track for that matter. That's not on. And that's the second time you've done it recently (Nurburgring last season during quali). It's bloody frustrating when things go wrong but please be considerate of the other drivers, it isn't fair on them to suffer because of something that has nothing to do with them.

And yes, I stand by it. Anth is the same pace. So is Bounty. So is Mick. So is Rano. Not to mention the fact that you were doing laps faster than I can manage in the dry during the practice session tonight. Don't know what else to say.

Actually I do. At Watkins I had either Anth, Mick, or Bounty right on my tail the entire race. At Bathurst Anth can do low 6's and Mick was the same pace as me in practice sessions during the week. Mick must have had an off night. At Brno Anth is exactly the same pace or faster. You did faster laps than I can do during the practice lobby and had you not spun you probably would have been right there with me. Rano's fastest lap was faster than I can manage. Mick was faster. Bounty was the same pace or faster. I had a great run in the wet with no spins which gave me the upper hand for the remainder of the race.
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Anthonyb likes this.
  19. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Apologies once again i was unavailable for tonight, but I didn't end up leaving Barbagallo this evening until you all started racing, and as it turns out i got home about the time you all finished. Hope you all had a good race, sounds like it was a challenge in the wet.

As for me, I should be back next week (uni assignments pending).

Also, if everyone would like me to do (and the mods are ok with it) a little write up of my experiences as an official at the 3 day V8 event in Perth this weekend similar to what Motors did for the Bathurst 12hr, then i can get one up tomorrow.
  20. Ford69xw

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    Thanks for the race guys! glad i actually finished the race this time. sorry for who i tapped off the track early on... i did fall back in line and let them past , hope that is ok. Finished 10th (Q 9th) but i think i should have done the 1 pit stop though possibly could have finished higher but hey that's racing. Awesome to have competed and completed my 1st race in full. (Not like the previous week when the power took me out)