Season 7 - Division 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 31, 2017.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok, who is out tonight ?

@seth123 are you keen ?
    @Kart-No-1 if you are still out then seth can take your spot tonight

Is anyone else out ???
  2. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
  3. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Pretty tight those last few laps!
    Toranafan-02 likes this.
  4. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Yeah just ran out of rubber on the last lap. Wish it was 20 laps :(
  5. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I wasn't much better and i was on hards. Bad luck with everything in the race. Both you and Slambo had nothing go your way tonight, started going bad for you guys when Slambo was trying to go into the pits!
  6. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Yeah wasn't the best time for a switch back move hahaha
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  7. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Yeah not a great race for me, felt abit ripped, could of been a podium..
    couldn't find space in quali only got 1 lap in.
    Got a ripper start but 4 wide into t1 doesn't work run out of road with coojak on the inside and bubba gee On the outside got squeezed and think bubba got the bump onto the grass.
    Tried to make up lost time and overheated my rear tyres 3 laps In, Torana caught me and We were bumping panels For a few laps until I thought I'd try the early pit, but didn't realise that torana was lining up the crisscross and undercut me as I was turning into Pitlane sorry mate. Lost more time. pitted for hards and came out behind juzzy and then cleaner couldn't find a way around and ended up spinning trying to hard to get a run out of a corner. Haha next time I start yelling team orders haha
    From there caught back up to the angry battle pack of 4-5cars but tyres were done by then,
    Well done rhino for the win
    And coojak and AO for the podium,
    Bring on the next round.
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
  8. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
  9. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Definitely my loneliest race of my time in ROOZ....but hey I ain't complaining :laugh:
    AO had me worried for a bit off the start, to be honest you may have gotten me by my pit stop as I was driving ultra-cautiously in the wet weather. Coojak had some decent pace, but I was able to snag a tenth or two a lap and ended up getting clear.
    Congrats to @Coojak3009 and @AOCleaner74 on rounding out the podium and also @mikeruntbike on the fastest lap
    .....I vote that all races from now should begin in the wet ;)
    Anthonyb, SPL Racing and dj2ca like this.
  10. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    congrats @RHINO11 i vote all races being with Bathurst :thumbsup:
    Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  11. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Well done on getting your first win Rhino, oh what a feeling!
  12. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Congrats Rhino, good drive mate. I just didn't have the pace in the wet last night so qualified on the back row and tried to keep it together in the wet. I managed to keep on the back of the pack until I pitted at the end of lap 6 but fell off the back and had a great battle with v8 as we tried to catch back onto the pack in front. I was hoping to get involved in the v8/Jason D battle at the end but spun on the 3rd last corner on lap 21 and it was all over.
    I did have a small coming together with @mikeruntbike in the wet running him out of road on the exit of turn 12 (sorry about that mate) but pulled over on the straight to let him by. Apart from that it was a pretty un-eventful race.

Congtrats to @Coojak3009 and @AOCleaner74 on the podium.
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
    dj2ca likes this.
  13. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Well done rhino good win.
    If you can do that every week they probably will make a div0 just for you;)
    SPL Racing likes this.
  14. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    turn ya bloody driving line off ya cheating bastard ;)
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    cant knock a bloke for taking advantage of the rules and restrictions. ;)
  16. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    But that's the Australian way
    Zachery likes this.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
    AOCleaner74 and dj2ca like this.
  18. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Quallied 7th? Had the world slowest spin on Lap 3 (no-idea what happened) must of hit a pothole. Re-joined back to last place.
    Started closing the gap to the main group and pitted end of lap 6 (Hards on the front) took me about 5-6 laps to get on the back of main group.
    Battled with @bubba gee for basically the whole race gaining a few spots whilst doing so. Came home with 4th place. Happy with the result considering.

Well done Rhino on the win and rest of the podium.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    First of can i say WELL DONE to everyone for what looked like a great race. To see so many cars battling in what was a really tough round was really pleasing.....That race is EXACTLY what we are about, and what we strive for when setting up the season. (assuming there are no protests !!)

My night was a case of looking for a top 10 finish, or get into the mid pack.....
    On my first flying lap i managed to pull out a PB 13:1 from my backside, and on my second flying lap was .4 up only to lose it all at the long right before the downhill into the chicane.....Spewing, as it could have put on the second row.....anyway, as the previous rounds, with the mid pack so damn close, a small mistake in qual proves crucial....just .4 between 4th and 10....

Got an absolute cracker start, but had to get out of the throttle as torana was still on the grid (was netcode i think based on how fast he went when he got going) so i ended up near last into T1, but on the inside of 1 i was able to gain a few spots back.....Had a great battle with jason in front as part of the freight train, and V8 behind putting on the pressure..

I pitted lap 5 when i could see cars ahead kept going looking for the undercut, and it worked a treat with me running in 5th after most of the stops had shaken out.....Unfortunately the guys behind had great pace, and when guys caught me fast i tried to fight as much as i could but just didn't have the pace, hoping that they would kill their tyres and i could come back at them at the end......didn't happen even though i was running high 1s and low 2s most of the race...Finished 9th and looking for half a second in race pace to push me up into the mid pack.....

Have to give a shout out to @RHINO11 who delivered on his potential, and ran a clean race....Well done mate. Keep that youthful exuberance in check and its onward and upward....Also to @Coojak3009 and @AOCleaner74 for the remaining podium steps. For the other guys, to have a train of cars battling like that for the last 5 laps, with little to no contact, shows how good it can be when we get it right ;)

On to the sprint round at Donnington.......hopefully gives us some more of the same

Stu
  20. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Thats hard to watch with the sound out of sink. And whats with the line