Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 19, 2017.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Make sure to select from the list presented by the server. Selecting the car then going into the regular car selection menu to say view skins etc will reset it, and you'll have to select from the server list again. Good luck.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    That's got me. I wonder if you are not on the white list? Or if you don't have a minorating rating. Will check with qc. The servers will be down during the day today anyway but feel free to jump on tonight and we can see if we can sort it out.
  3. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Sorry guys wont be racing tonight. Got work meetings on right up till the start time, and I haven't turned a lap yet as went for a long run (24km) this morning.

Cheers,
    Luke
  4. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

Man I am bad with this car. Tonights 6th was lucky I guess, especially when I had 2L left to complete the last lap.
    I don't know what it is with this car, but I can't drive it quick at all. Oh well, only one race to go before we change to something hopefully a bit better for myself.
    krunch and Mael like this.
  5. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  6. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

Im really liking this Car, shame its only got 1 race left. Qualified 16th finished 16th. Had a race long battle with Drift which was fun, actually being close enough to another racer that i could see, pass and get passed by thanks mate.

Last night is exactly why i dislike restarts. I cut a great path through the rubble both times, but on the rolling start lined up from fastest to slowest it was never going to be interesting till i started being lapped for a bit of action. I know its unfair to the faster guys that get taken out on lap 1 in any race. But thats racing, its not all perfect. and your going to have fun cutting back through the pack, experience something different from just lapping up the front. I was really impressed with Ed's comments on the reverse grid race, "Best race he had with Rooz" as he ground his way through the pack. Maybe we need a drive through penalty system or something to deter the 1st lap smash, sometimes :):):):) just happens.
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Drivers championship is hotting up while HTO strike out at the top turning the teams champ almost on it's head with TTB struggling this week without some non-starters. Gamesmen Men showing that consistency pays off.
    [​IMG]
  8. David Brister

This Blackwood track is a really nice looking race track, just put in a solid practice once i downloaded the track, ran a 1m24.55s if felt on my limit already be interesting if i can get it lower.
    ed40t and Anon666 like this.
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Fingers crossed there will be fewer issues this week. Feel I must shoulder the blame for the whole mess, and I will check mod tracks a little more thoroughly next time. Big apologies to @Tovey_4saken who had awesome pace and couldn't even start and for the other guys (including myself) who suffered the FFB cut outs on the same 3 parts of the track for 37 laps... And of course the 2 aborted starts, again down to the track and CPU/FFB issues. Mind you, good thinking on Stiggy's part to see that he could do a 1 stopper with the rolling start and some conservative driving.

Onwards and upwards. This weeks track has been used numerous times in the past with big grids so we should be good. Like Tor Poz this is the reverse layout and is the first time we've run it this direction. So get in some laps. I will be on Thursday night for some laps and am happy to help out with set ups or track tips or just come along and sit in with some of the quicker guys and watch their lines etc.
  10. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

I'll be online Thursday to get some serious practice down... took last week off to focus on doing Nords enduro, looking forward to getting one last race in the RX7 :)
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    How'd you boys go? Ended up being in bed by 9...
  12. Rolz

Arguably the toughest race I've done to date in my simracing life... (only been racing since AC came out)
    Race started at 8:15pm and was done by about 10:30pm... ended up being longer than 2hours due to how the finish time +1 lap ended up working out...
    Body was shattered, but took about an hour mentally to wind down... Ended up just being myself and Mael that represented ROOZ, but then Mael is a bit of a floozy and plays both fields :p
    krunch, Spidey_11, Anon666 and 3 others like this.
  13. David Brister

that would have been fun to do, was it open to any one?
  14. Rolz

Invite was from XGN to any ROOZ drivers... posted under community events so was probably missed by all... I only saw it because I still follow XGN in their forums on anything posted AC related... I thought I shared it in here a few pages back.
    David Brister likes this.
  15. David Brister

Next time then!!!
    Rolz likes this.
  16. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Was posted in the Monday AC section here but then got moved and I dont even know where to so was unlikely to be seen after that.

We will likely have another enduro after the next short 5 week season. This is looking to be a wec style enduro race at Spa with GTE, GT2 and lmp1 919's. Nords was a bit lonely with only 17 starters but a fun race still as the track is enough challenge. Strategy wise my car choice of the audi r8 as it was pretty good on medium tyres didnt work out too well. The 650s on softs doing 2 stops with no tyre warmers was just too quick and he even got in 1 more lap then I expected due to the hot pace forcing a stop for splash of fuel on the last lap.

I will likely try and join you guys again next season just had a few Mondays busy this month so didnt enter this season.
    David Brister, Cherno and Anon666 like this.
  17. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

reverse blackwood? damn just when i knew a track and wasnt jumping in blind haha
  18. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Sorry mate I moved to Community Events.
    There was a redirect left here Monday Night AC for some time.
  19. marty

marty AC Server Legend

NP I posted here as I wasn't sure where else to, your fine to move it to any other section but I dont know the forum so well so didn't know where to look. :D
  20. Rolz

Checking my emails, I get notified of any new posts to Monday night AC section... so that's how I saw it first...

Some say maybe slightly OCD on engagement, but I really do have a fear of missing out.
    As my wife constantly reminds me :D
    Anon666 likes this.