Season 13 - Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Aaannndd there gone
  2. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Annoyed after that. Firstly my qually lap was 1.4 secs off my best and 1 second off my consistent normal. Still second row ain't bad. Good jump on the start, but just as I settle into a rhythm everyone goes off the track and I dsc. Another podium gone begging as I wait for the enduro and other dry events.
  3. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Great race tonight guys! :)
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
    arakasi- likes this.
  4. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Had a typical qualifying session to start 7th. Then got a slow start to make things worse initially. Pitted at the end of the 1st lap to get some track space and visibility. From there, raced on to finish 5th after a good battle for 3rd to 6rh with @russellevans, @Jaycie, and @bryanf. Happy with that race considering I no longer have time to practice and once again, pit strategy saved the day for me.
  5. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Did a total of around 35 laps for this round and 30 of them were in the race. Was always going to be nowhere in the race. Spent a couple of times facing one wall or another. Still. Had fun. Congrats to all the competitors. Shame the grid gets smaller each week.
  6. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    The people who started in 1st 3rd 5th and 7th had awful starts because of starting on thr driving line as I had awful start because car had no grip and i had to try get off it soon lights were green but still was too slow as stig cruised past without any problems, and was lucky too keep up
    StigsTC likes this.
  7. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Went though quite a few emotions through this one.
    Confidence - Pretty confident with race pace in the 32s coming in, figured Beau would be REALLY quick here but thought I could get there on consistency.
    Horror - When I realised I was dumping 2-4 tenths in Sector 3 during Qualy. I knew it was in the last turn but I didn't know HOW.
    Elation - Grippy side of the road meant I could take the lead even if I lost the pole battle.
    Concern - Despite trying couldn't work out what Beau was doing in that last turn with the rearview mirror.
    Relief - Beau made an error giving me a 4.8 second lead to work with.
    Terror - Chucked it off and gave it all back!
    Determination - Was going to stay ahead on pace no matter what, was worried I'd be jumped in the pitstops, but just got back ahead.
    Sadness - Chucked it off again and lost the lead, and ultimately the race. What was that about consistency?

Yet another pursuit battle today Beau, again with me making a mistake, this time there was no wall to help me out lol.
  8. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    I found launching in 2nd on that side of the road worked pretty well. Didn't work as well on the right side but it may have played a roll in the jump I got.
  9. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    I did take off in 2nd gear and yes your side as well as on your side it just doesn't bounce on the rev limiter like on my side it did
    StigsTC likes this.
  10. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Round 4 Results
    Pole: TRL_Beau
    [​IMG]
    10. SSman (DSC)

[​IMG]
    SSman 1:34.608
  11. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Great race last night, I really enjoyed it. First podium of the season and man did I have to earn it. Me and jay battled it out almost from lap one. We both had a mistake or two which seem to go in my favor. Them last few laps I was really tighting up lol. Started slowing down a bit trying to hang on which quickly bought Bryan and bmx back into the mix. Jay had me for pace here hands down. I just did my best to bring it home and scored a podium out of it, stoked!
  12. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

First podium. You ment 4th win on the trot right. Great result regardless. Your arrow/indicators looked like fun, seeing i just cruised around by myself thats what i watched.
    Jaycie and Russell like this.
  13. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Yea it awesome to leading div1b, its probably most slowest track this season and I scored a podium funny how racing goes sometimes. In all honesty though jay should of got 3rd he maybe even went with stig and beau it he hit his rythem early. He was toying with me for pace the back half of the race. I just kept it on line and made it tricky to get around me.
  14. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Looks like I missed a good race, probably would've been in that battle for 3rd, glad you guys had a good race
    KeedenMcdonald likes this.
  15. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Really bad luck with the disconnect, mate. If you had disconnected on Lap 2, I would've called for a restart.
    ssman244 likes this.
  16. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Id already looped it twice by the time fleka came back. Could of done with a restart. Lol
    ssman244 likes this.
  17. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Horrible luck ssman, you would of been with the front two no doubt.
    ssman244 likes this.
  18. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

dont believe that DNF in the results, I was there, sliding around until that time limit ending
    ssman244 likes this.
  19. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Maybe the results were photographed before you got the 30 laps completed?
  20. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    If it was going to be any event I dsc on it was best to be the weather Round. Looking to bounce back next week :thumbsup:
    emmo46 likes this.