Season 13 - Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Mar 31, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
  2. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

FL for 1b this week @emmo46. Russel has checked out but I need all the points i can get. Nice scrap for best of the rest.
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Just fixed it now as I noticed while double checking the charts.:thumbsup:
    Knuckles likes this.
  4. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    one word, better
    Knuckles likes this.
  5. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Good battle for 4th to 7th shaping up too by the looks of it.
    Russell likes this.
  6. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    Hey @Russell you fully deserved that podium! I enjoyed that race from start to finish. I knew you were trying the undercut and I was doing my best to keep it clean and fast in my longer 1st stint. I had a spin at turn one and took ages to get it flowing again which meant when I came out of the pits I came out to meet you side side. It was tooth and nail from then on. Was as close as the Hamilton/Vettel pit gap in lasts nights F1!. Mistake or no mistakes it was a fair result as you seemed to know all the places that I could get a run and made sure you were on the gas early or in a position where I couldn't get along side. Even if I got along side it wasn't in an advantages point of the track. As soon as I wanted to put the power down to make a move stick it was like "back off or this things going for a spin". The amount of times I saved the rear end from utter disaster coming out of that last right kink on the main straight was too stressful to bare haha. Well done Russ and everyone. Great race
    Russell and aranteamo like this.
  7. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    Congratulations @KeedenMcdonald and @StigsTC on the 1 and 2. Looked like a great battle - I thought Stigs had it covered after the first ten laps or so. Obviously I was gunning for BHR as we've done extensive rain testing and the results show (Quali 3rd was not expected for me but in the rain I had confidence from BHR and Stigs - cheers mate:) But seeing the 1st and 2nd places change around was exciting none the less.
    StigsTC likes this.
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Round 5 : 21/5
    Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway - 57
    laps
    [​IMG]

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. The only exception is the ripple strip between pit exit & main straight. You should not cross into the pit lane at all

CONTACT : IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group. We have seen a few examples last season of contact to the rear of another car, pushing them off track. This is the classic redress situation. PLEASE REDRESS IF YOU DO THIS TO AVOID A PENALTY.

PASSING : When a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you can't win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikaze passes into 1.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : All drivers must make a compulsory pitstop.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Both are reasonably straightforward, however DO NOT swerve across the front of other cars on entry. Drivers should remain left on the exit of the previous corner for a clean entry into pit lane. Be aware of those around you when making your entry
    On EXIT, drivers should be aware of fast drivers approaching when the game releases control to you

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Please be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty. For cars making the pass (leaders), you still have a responsibility to avoid contact with slower traffic

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

NOTE : We will be tweaking the penalties / penalty table a little this season, to give a little more wriggle room with how the penalties are handed out, and for the severity of the 'infringement'. This is still a work in progress however and may not be finalized before round 1.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  10. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

aint gonna make it home in time tonite, enjoy
  11. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    I won't be making it tonight either guys, have fun!
  12. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    There's been an accident and I won't make tonight
  13. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    That meant to send half an our before the race
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I hope everyone is alright??
  15. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Round 5 Results
    Pole: StigsTC
    [​IMG]
    5. Jay (Quit/DSC?)
    6. Knuckles (DSC)
    7. BMX (Quit?)
    8. Luckgoesmyway (hardware/software issue?)

[​IMG]
    Jay 1:31.759
    Knuckles 1:32.601
    BMX 1:32.810
    Luckgoesmyway 1:34.400
    StigsTC likes this.
  16. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Being the only sober one at the party, I was helping paramedics with a concussed drunk. All Is ok
    JonoStan96 and StigsTC like this.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    shame to have the small grid and smaller finish

looks like we only had enough to fill 1 whole grid tonight of combined divisions
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Can we get clarification on who got disconnected and who just quit?.
  19. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    I ended up quitting. Full time work plus part time study meant a lack of sleep and it caught up with me so had to stop. Gonna pull out of the rest of the season since the late starts are a bit much for me now over here in NZ. Not likely to race in the street series for a while either.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :(