Monaco Grand Prix DOTD - Benny

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, May 13, 2017.

?

Who was your driver of the day?

Poll closed May 18, 2017.
  1. Benny

52.9%
  2. Razor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Motors

5.9%
  4. Jono

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Blacko

11.8%
  6. Hatfield

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Knuckles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Mark

29.4%
  1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Vote here!
    Benny: Suffered a disasterous start, but took full advantage of the two safety cars and was peerless to the end. A clutch pass on Motors helped him secure a tremendous win.
    Razor: Drove very well but rued a badly timed pitstop which enabled Benny to get the jump on him. Tried stretching his Supers to the end but a spin and a time penalty put paid to that.
    Motors: An unlucky drive through penalty hurt the pole sitter's chances, but he drove excellently to bring it home in 3rd. Another street circuit podium!
    Jono: Dropped the ball in this race, all 5 pit stops were self inflicted, and made all the wrong calls. A bad day in the office but still scraped home in 4th after some aggressive overtaking, albiet a lap down.
    Blacko: A commendable drive, he was on the hunt for a podium until he suffered some network gremlins and dropped back to 6th. However he returned, completed enough laps to bring the car home.
    Hatfield: Led a good portion of the race after the final safety car but dropped back after the next round of stops. Drove the last third of the race with no wing, crossing the line in 6th.
    Knuckles: Quite unlucky in this race, he lost enough wings behind Hatfield to send the people at Enstone broke!
    Mark: Went into the race believing he wouldn't last a lap, finished virtually error free and beat several elite drivers. A mega performance which will go a long way in his rear of the grid battle with Mick.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  2. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    [​IMG]
    seth123, Hatfield and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  3. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Last week, I was just excited that I'd made the driver of the day post. This week, getting 2 votes? I've got a huge smile at the moment.

Hard to top Benny though. 16th to 1st is massive. Gets me vote for sure.
  4. JonoStan96

PSN ID