Season II - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I didn't know you were there until it was too late.

I was watching you close the gap using rear view and then I made the decision to move over and I use behind car view so as I am moving I notice your front end too late and we made contact.

Hindsight says I should've just stayed straight and let you pass on the inside
  2. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Man that was a fun race...hope I didnt get in the way Cheers guys :thumbsup:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    You actually made my race a bit more fun towards the end. After the safety car, I pulled into the pits and I saw you pull off to the side on the little map to get out of everyone's way (I assume it was you I was looking at anyway). You ended up in front of me and I was trying to run you down. Every time I got a bit closer, I'd make a mistake and drop back again. Unfortunately, when I caught up to you, I think you were just trying to let the AI Car behind you pass (or it ran you off the road) so we didn't get to have a real close battle at all.
    Mick likes this.
  4. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

unfortunate Hat but it happens

what it's given us is some spin sin spin round round round footage for all of us old enough to remember Murray Walker, who i met at Imola when Mark Webber won the f3000race with broken ribs

i had a fab start thru to t4 & knew that the m/m/s strat was def good enough for the podium, execution notwithstanding...

" & as I always say, F1 is IF backwards "

Zachery, Hatfield and JonoStan96 like this.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    :unsure::unsure::unsure:
    Knuckles likes this.
  6. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Wasn't even that good of a lap before that anyway...
  7. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    2 purple sectors despite the tank slapper would disagree with you on that one lol
  8. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Bah, I'd smash your purple sectors if I really wanted to...

By adding about 6 seconds per sector..
    George, Zachery and JonoStan96 like this.
  9. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    :poop::poop::poop::poop: that was me u were talking about...Im sorry Jono I was unaware That I rooted yr qualifying...I understand Im slow and :poop::poop::poop::poop: but Im trying my best to stay out of the way,but I was trying to put in a good lap...I will watch the mirrors more...sorry man.
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Yeah man except for a stuff up I made in qualifying with Jono I had a fun race,If I got a blue flag I just got out the way but if I didnt I raced I didnt no that it was you behind me.Its the first time this season That I raced other cars and it was fun...looking forward to next week Cheers
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Yeah, there was an AI car that pressured me into some errors, then probably did the same to you. I pretty much see you as my rival now. We seem to be pretty close on qualifying and somewhere around the same point in racing. It's hard to race the others who are just seemingly so much quicker (even just in a straight line), so it's good to have someone somewhere on the same lap to race against.

And, ifit makes you feel any better, my first flying lap o had to pull out because I got stuck behind someone who's a lot more talented than us... Can't remember who it was, and it wouldn't have mattered much in the scheme of qualifying, but those top guys do get in the way too.
    JonoStan96 and Mick like this.
  12. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Yeah sometimes i think its better to just stay in the pits lol...but at least we can race each other
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  13. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Haha you're all good man, I lead into turn 1 so it didn't matter anyway.

I recommend (for those who don't) run the track map on full, that way you can gauge where to position yourself starting your lap. It's a fine art that even the real F1 drivers can struggle with, you can't get it right 100% of the time.
    Mick likes this.
  14. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15

I couldn't get anywhere near my pb in qually and had a horrible start to the race, fought my way back into clear track space then a podium, tyres went quick but was good to finally have a full race. Great battles with Benny, Zac and Seth despite some lag issues.
  15. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

the speed differential in cornering with differing tyre grips is fantstic to watch in the replays

i'll do my best to give you a bit more room when you're on my tail on a softer compound ss. i knew you were there, but i was in an eye's forward mode & didnt even feel that bump
  16. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Wasn't a problem nige, I completely forgot about that, just a side pod glitch or something :thumbsup:
  17. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  18. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I'm back in for this week, what cars are available ?
    its-benny-racer, Zachery and Hatfield like this.
  19. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    take the Mclaren honda :whistling::whistling::whistling:
  20. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    McLaren or Toro Rosso would be your only 2 choices at the moment, thrilled to have you back mate :)